Bloodlust || pjm ✓

By izzy6633

Everyone lives a life to their understanding of normal But everyone's perception of normal is completely dif... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 2 - Beginnings
/\/\Chapter 3 - Anger
Chapter 4 - Insecure
Chapter 5 - Nightmare
Chapter 6 - The Truth
/\/\Chapter 7 - Want
Special Chapter
Chapter 8 - Fear
Chapter 9 - Bruise
EPILOGUE
ALL AUTHORS NOTES
Important notice
Lol hi
Scenario 1 - Drunk Jimin c:

Chapter 1 - Presence

21.4K 627 453
By izzy6633

Y/n POV

I stood in front of the mirror. I pulled on the end of the short, red plaid skirt as if I thought I could make it longer somehow. I fixed my black tie, patted down my hair pulled back in a ponytail and undid the top button of my white blouse so that I could breathe. It's almost like these uniforms were created purely for the boys, giving them motivation to actually come to school. To ogle and taunt the girls in these unbelievably short skirts. Animals.

I let out a deep sigh and put on some lightly red tinted lip gloss, after all, first impressions are the most important part of survival in this zoo-like environment named high school. There's no strict way of telling how a pride of hungry lions will react to the scent of fresh meat, waltzing onto their territory, it all depends on if they're hungry or not.

I grabbed my bag and turned the light off as I walked out. I loosened my tie a bit in an attempt to remain calm, loosen up and forget the paranoia. I tried to fight the nerves, it's just high school, just work hard and study hard and you'll be fine.

I walked downstairs and grabbed the toast I had made earlier, stuffing the cold crispy piece of bread in my mouth and walking towards the door. My foster dad, Andrew, either leaves for work earlier than me, or didn't come home at all the previous night. I hardly ever see him most days; you don't become the richest person on the block by sitting on your ass at home all day. But in saying that. He does occasionally sit back, and drink away his problems.

I walked out and reluctantly dragged myself to the bus stop, a 5-minute walk away from the house, but it felt much longer.

I got on the bus and was already earning more curious stares than I was comfortable with, maybe a few disgusted ones as well. The smell was a mixture of dust and too much cheap perfume. The seats were covered in an uncomfortable and itchy fabric that easily gathered the substance that gave off that musty smell. It was blue with weird orange and green patterns all over it. I wonder who chooses this stuff.

I stuck my earphones in as I sat down. Throughout the whole bus ride, I felt a strange, presence directly behind me. Like someone was intensely staring at the back of my head the entire time. I couldn't look back to check, in case I was right. I didn't want to make eye contact with them.

I got off of the bus and walked through the large doors at the entrance that people were already rushing in and out of. Lockers lined the walls, all the way to the end of the hall. The blue paint was chipped with air bubbles all over it, like the person who first painted it put minimal effort in. The lockers were rusty and a few had dents in them, what kind of activity goes on at school that's violent enough to put a dent in the metal.

You had your standard doors after every block of lockers. The same blue with one single square-shaped window in the upper middle, that had that weird sticker on them with the thin lines, what were those even on there for?

The walls were covered with bright posters advertising things that nobody was interested in. There were several cork boards with layers of club invitations and sign up papers. I scanned them as I walked past.

The crowd was intense, how did they manage to pack this many people into one school? Everyone was shoulder to shoulder, the way every person struggled to get through the crowd made it seem like every person had some incredibly important place to be, but I highly doubt it was actually that important.

I finally made it to my locker and put a few things in but I wasn't the kind of person to decorate it. What's the point? I don't want to decorate a rusted piece of metal that I'm soon going to learn to loathe seeing every day.

I put my hand on my locker and closed it, as I turned around with my books help tightly to my chest, trying to take up as little space in this tightly crowded room as possible, I saw everyone chatting with their friends. The scariest part of this whole experience pounced at me, those metaphorical lions turning out to be something other than the boys. Making friends. Maybe I should look into a club for once in my life.

I walked around to the several cork boards mounted on the walls, looking at club advertisements. There were the usuals, art club, drama club, chess club, games club, someone even had the weird idea of trying to recreate the glee club. Please god no. Didn't a high schooler get pregnant in that show? What a great message.

The piercing sound of the bell made the entire hall groan. I walked off to find the classroom that was on my timetable, the idea of joining a club sank to the deep depths of my mind, to that 95% of the ocean that we haven't discovered yet, never to resurface. I walked into the classroom and held back a sigh, of course Math is the first period.

As I sat in my uncomfortable seat, I noticed something. That odd presence. The same one from the bus, the same feeling of someone behind me staring strongly at the back of my head. What was so interesting about the back of my head?

I turned around and then I instantly regretted it, however, I found myself unable to turn back around. The boy and I made eye contact. He stared at me with the coldest, most intense, and slightly terrifying stare I had ever seen. It sent chills down my spine. It made me freeze, locked into position. The best I could do was sheepishly smile, his face remained firm and his gaze didn't leave mine. Not ever a smirk.

I turned back around and furrowed my brow. Call me crazy, but I could've sworn that I saw.... his eyes... they went... red? It must have just been the light.

-

Finally lunch time. The day was slow and painful. At least I had met a girl in the second period. She's nice, her name's Emily and she's from England.

We sat on the grass under a tree. I placed my apple in my lap to refrain my skirt from flying up in the wind.

"Hey Emily," I said without even looking at her. My eyes had drifted over to a group of boys.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response.

"Who's that?" I subtly pointed over towards one of the boys sitting on a bench. There was seven of them, and amongst those seven was that one who kept staring at me.

"The guy with the silver hair?" She asked. I nodded and kept staring at him. "His name is Jimin"

"Is he popular or something?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose you could say that. he's kinda weird, I would stay away from him if I were you. Everyone's kind of scared of him. He's really quiet and short-tempered, I'm honestly surprised he's friends with any of those guys because they're actually all fairly decent. Some people think he's gay because he doesn't talk to any of the girls" she laughed.

"But I mean he doesn't talk to any of the guys besides his group either, but who cares really, he just doesn't seem interested in that sort of thing at all if that's what you were thinking. It's a damn shame isn't it? I'd be kidding myself if I said I didn't think he was at least a little attractive" she laughed at herself again but I just stared at him curiously.

"Then why has he been staring at me all day? He was on my bus this morning as well.." I finally looked at her confused.

She shrugged "probably just cos you're new, he's never seen you before."

"Then why isn't anyone else staring? No one else seems to care, he hasn't stopped it's creeping me out." I replied.

"Yeah he has that effect on people, don't worry he won't bother you otherwise" she nudged me with a smirk "maybe he thinks you're pretty."

I shoved her and we laughed "shut up."

I looked back over to him for a secondsand we made eye contact again. His stare was crazy, it was confusing. I couldn't tell why he kept staring, it was like there was a wall in between us and I had no idea what he thought of me. All I could see was the stare, it wasn't emotionless, it's impossible to describe.

I have to meet him.

"Oh hey, by the way, I should probably tell you. You should make some more friends y/n cos... I'm going back to England for 6 months.." she said before taking a bite of her sandwich and looking down.

My shocked gaze returned to her "what?! Why're you ever here then?!"

She sighed "father thinks I shouldn't miss a second of school, it doesn't matter to him if it's only a week or two while moving to a different country. He's said that I must go and that he'll sort out everything at home with mother. Apparently he already explained it to the school. I'm really sorry.. I hope we can stay in touch and we can still be friends when I get back" she smiled at me.

"Yeah" I smiled back. "I-I mean, there's plenty of people in this school... I'll be ok" I looked around and cringed as I saw all the different groups of people, none of which I seemed to fit into.

"Yeah! You'll be fine I promise, it's not as scary as it looks" she patted my shoulder and I nodded with a smile.

-

The bell rang, I swear that thing was going to make me go deaf. I sluggishly stood up from my chair; this day has worn me out and it's only the first of many. I walked back to my locker and packed all that was necessary into my bag, slamming the locker door as I left.

A few minutes later I was stepping onto the bus that would finally take me home. The bus was packed, I didn't have to sit next to anyone on the way here, I would definitely have to now. I managed to get a seat but people were still pilling on.

I was looking out the window before I heard a voice, it was close by so I assumed they were talking to me.

"Can I sit here?" I turned and slowly looked up, seeing who just ask to sit next to me.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. I caught myself staring and quickly turned to look out the window again. Surely he won't stare at me while I'm right next to him, not that he seemed to care whenever we made eye contact. We both put earphones in and remained silent.

Who the is he, and why was he so interested in me?

——————————////——————————

Ooooo

New fanfiiiiic wooooo

Like I said, I wrote a bit ahead so that I can try to upload regularly.

When Is at a bit, I mean only a bit. Literally only up to an unedited chapter 3 lmao

I got impatient and just really want to know what people think of it.

Also in case I'm doin something wrong in my writing I also want people to tell me before I do it in every chapter.

This is gonna be a very short one lol

I'm not good at prolonging things because I find it so painful to write because I just wanna write fluff all the time 😂😂

And because of that, it might seem a little fast paced

But I wouldn't be happy with myself if I didn't put effort into making a storyline

It'll be easier to update regularly because I've written out a timeline and I'm not aiming for a long fanfic

I'm sorry for how short this one is lol

But I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!!

Thank you so much for reading 💕🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 203 15
You summoned me .....now you have to full fill your three wishes ............ .... my first wish is . . I'm in love with you ...and you are mine Y...
12.7K 458 10
Warning: Might contain BxG smut. This fanfiction is a collection of Jeongyeon x Jimin short stories/oneshots. Please keep in mind that my first lan...
221 15 4
"Everything is a lie in the world of imagination, but who cares as long as we can live the life we want at least once even though it's a delusion?" ~...
34.9K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...