Shirayukihime and The Lost Fox

By _theLittleBook

Akira Kazumi is your normal, everyday high schooler. Well, normal except for his heterochromia, a condition w... More

Introducing, Akira Kazumi.
Chapter 1: A Wish, and A Fox
Chapter 2: A Sudden Landing
Chapter 3: Who Are You?
Chapter 4: That Damn Fox
Chapter 5: Fateful Meeting
Chapter 6: Followed
Chapter 7: A Game of Chess and Apples
Chapter 8: The Bastard Has A Knife
Chapter 9: Distraction
Chapter 10: Stay Out of This, Prince Charming
Chapter 11: Problems With Concealment
Chapter 12: Reading
Chapter 13: Forgetting Something?
Chapter 14: Ponytail
Chapter 15: I Bite
Chapter 16: Sharp Teeth
Chapter 17: Escape
Chapter 18: Not Normal
Chapter 19: Painful Awakening
Chapter 20: Cavalry
Chapter 21: Stalker
Chapter 22: To Find A Prince
Chapter 23: Fear, Anger, and Sleep
Chapter 24: Cat and Kit
Chapter 25: Change Of Plans
Chapter 26: Cutting Words
Chapter 27: That'll Leave A Mark
Chapter 28: Personal Questions

Hello and Welcome

14K 263 55
By _theLittleBook

Oi, Kaito-San here! This is a new book that I suddenly got inspiration on. I know that I should be working on my other book, A Cat At Ouran, but I am at a stand still right now.

Since I love Snow White with the Red Hair, I started looking for fan fictions about it. Those with added OCs are good, but I actually never found one with a male OC instead. They were female from what I could find. So I decided to make a fan fiction of my own, starring Akira Kazumi's interactions and adventures with the characters of his favorite anime.

I can't really say where this will go, but this is a Snow White with the Red Hair fan fiction.

But before we get started, I need to make a few notes.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the original characters or original plot from the anime/manga. I only own my OC and the additional plot I add to the story.

WARNING: possible bxb shipping up ahead. If you do not like boys love(romance), then I suggest that you might want to leave. If you decide to stay, then please do not post any hate comments here. That goes for anyone, actually. NO HATE COMMENTS!

Plagiarism is punishable by law. Don't do it, people!

I will also be refraining from putting any author's notes at the end of the chapters, unless I need to make an announcement or question. If you like reading A/N, then sorry, but if you just skip them, then you're all set!

Now, without further ado, let's get this started!

I really hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 7
Where in a soulless orb ventures upon Clarines after a conflict with the 1st prince of Tonberun with her red head friend. She meets new friends that...
12.3K 338 13
"Please confess already!" Aoi yelled as she pulled her hair in frustration. Kanao blinked and spoke . . Tanjiro stared at the floor and only smiled "...
49.1K 681 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
150K 4.7K 40
I push up slowly, still dizzy. A hand pulls me up. I sluggishly swing at it in an attempt to escape. They catch my hand and squeeze my wrist forcing...