popularity [kookmin]

By j-hoebarn

where jimin is a famous singer and jungkook is a normal college student. one day their two different lives pa... More

*Prologue*
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
010.
011.
[END- SEQUEL] (edited)

05.

3.9K 112 118
By j-hoebarn

"Yes Daddy"
_________________________________________

"Good baby boy"

It was around 9:30 when Jimin and Jungkook fell asleep in the same bed. It wasn't akward for them anymore.

~9:00~

Jungkook was the first one to wake up. He loved watching Jimin sleep. Thinking that he was maybe, somewhat be dating Jimin. He wanted to ask him out, but he was just going to wait. He needed to ask at the right time.

Jimin was super cute when he slept. His bare face, he perfect jawline. Literally, everything was perfect about him.

I'm Jungkook's opinion, Jimin was his type.

A couple minutes later, Jungkook got thirsty so he went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

~back in the bedroom~

Jimin finally woke up still tired from "last night"

"Uhh" Jimin groaned

He rolled over and put his arm on the empty side of the bed. He was nervous at this point because he didn't know where Jungkook was. He got up and headed to the living room when he saw Jungkook in the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

"Why did I wake up to an empty bed this morning?"

"Sorry, I was thirsty. It won't happen again."

"Ok good. Good morning" Jimin said as he kissed Jungkook

"Good morning to you too"

"So what are you planning today?" Jungkook asked

"Oh, you know, I might go down to the studio, practice some songs. You're welcome to come if you want. You don't have to." Jimin explained

"REALLY??!! I CAN COME TO THE STUDIO?!"

"Of course. You could also maybe come to the dance studio as well. I could maybe teach you some of my favorite coreography to some of my favorite songs"

"OH I WOULD LOVE TO!!" Jungkook jumped for joy

"We will be leaving here in 25 min, ok baby boy? Make sure your wearing comfortable clothes."

"Yes...daddy"

Jungkook felt like a kid. He was so excited to go to the studio(s) with Jimin. This was a once-in-a-lifeime opportunity & Jungkook was going to experience it.

~25 min later~

Jimin & Jungkook had gotten ready to go to the studio(s).

Jimin was wearing a green sweatshirt with black ripped jeans & Jungkook was wearing a black T-shirt with gray sweatpants.

"You look amazing in those pants baby boy!"

"Thank you Daddy. You look amazing too. As always" Jungkook mumbled the last part

"Thank you baby boy. And don't think that I didn't hear that last part. I have very good ears. You need to know that about me, ok?"

"Yes daddy."

Jungkook didn't feel akward calling Jimin "daddy". He was pretty comfortable with saying it.

Jungkook & Jimin headed out. Jimin told Mr. Kim that they were leaving to go to the studio(s).

"Keep the house under lock down, Mr. Kim, ok? I don't want you getting hurt"

Jungkook's heart melted. Jimin was the sweetest person he's ever met. Caring for so many people.

Jimin & Jungkook had got into the car and had driven off to the studio(s).

Jungkook was looking at Jimin up & down. Jimin looked so good in the outfit that he was wearing that Jungkook had gotten turned on, A LOT.

JIMIN NOTICED JUNGKOOK STARING!!!

Jungkook started blushing. He didn't know what Jimin's going to say. Was he going to judge him? Was he going to be happy? He didn't know

Then he spoke

"Already hard for daddy, I see?"

"Y-yes. You just look so f*cking hot in that outfit daddy. I couldn't help myself."

"Thank you baby boy, but you will have to fix yourself. My friends will be joining us at the dance studio. We will finish this at home, ok?"

"ok" Jungkook whined

Jimin got an idea. To make him and himself feel better he stuck his hand in Jungkook's and rubbed Jungkooks veiny erection, hard.

Jungkook moaned.

Jimin was satisfied with his move. He could feel "it" pulsing underneath his hand which made him turned on. Just a little though.

"Better baby boy?" Jimin asked still rubbing, but faster this time.

"Y-yes" Jungkook moaned as he tilted his head back.

Jimin had one hand on the steering wheel and one on Jungkook's pulsing erection.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum!!" Jungkook screamed

"Scream my name baby boy!"

"DADDY!!!"

Jungkook released in his pants. Not a lot though, which was a good thing.

Jungkook was out of breath and Jimin was satisfied with the move he had made on Jungkook.

Jungkook was out of breath. He grabbed the water out of the center console and took a huge gulp.

"I thought we were going to do this at home?"

"I know. I just thought that we might as well do it now to get you ready for tonight." Jimin said with a smirk on his face

"Did I do a good job? Did I handle the problem?"

"Yes. Thank you. It felt sooo good Jimin"

"Good. We're here anyway"

Jungkook caught his last breath and got out the car. He was still breathless. A little light-headed, but ok to walk. That was the best experience. It was in the f*cking car!

Both of them walked into the dance studio. Jungkook was surprised by the size of it.

"This way"

Jungkook thought that Jimin just forgot what just happened 5 seconds ago in the car. Did he?

Jimin guided Jungkook into the dance room. Jimin opened the door and 5 other boys were sitting on the floor, on their phones.

"Jimin!!!!!!!" All the boys said in unison

"Hey guys. I want you to meet someone"

"Oooohhhh, who's this handsome man, Jimin?" one boy asked

"His name is Jungkook. he will be practicing with us today. Be nice. Jungkook, I want you meet: Taehyung (V), Yoongi (Suga), Namjoon (RM), Seokjin (Jin), & Hoseok (J-Hope). These are my friends, or dance friends. To make it easier, you can just call them by their nicknames. Introduce yourself"

"Ok. Hello guys. I'm Jungkook. I'm 17 years old and I love to sing and dance, just like you. That's it"

"Thank you..."

Jimin walked up to Jungkooks ear and wispered...

"...baby boy"

Jungkooks automatically got chills. He couldn't wait any longer for tonight. On what just happened in the car, he didn't know what to expect.

"Ok guys, we'll start" Jimin said

"what song?" RM asked

"Um, let's do... Ranism"

"OMG!! I love that song. I've learned the whole thing while watching you perform it Jimin. I've practiced it to get it just right!!" Jungkook said

"Good job. Will you mind showing it to me? J-Hope, V, dance with Jungkook. I'll sit here and videotape, while watching of course"

"Got it" V & J-Hope said

Jungkook got into potition

(watch Jungkook ranism dance practice)

After Jungkook, V, and J-Hope finished dancing the song, the rest of the friends clapped and cheered. Jimin walked up to Jungkook and wispered in his ear.

"You did amazing baby boy. I'm so proud of you."

Jungkook wispered back

"Thank you daddy, I worked hard just for you"

"Ok guys, we have to head off, but be back here next week, Wednesday, for another practice. Be here before 8 at the latest." Jimin said

Jimin and Jungkook head off with sweat on their foreheads.

"I had fun with you Jungkook. I never knew you were that talented. Where did you learn how to dance?"

"You." Jungkook remarked

"Really?"

"Yea. Ever since I've watched your live performances, I just fell in love with singing and dancing. I wanted to be like you. But that will never happen." Jungkook mumbled the last part

"Hey. Don't ever say that your not good enough. You could be as good as me. One day you could. You just have to believe in yourself. Besides, we're heading to the recording studio. I haven't even heard you sing yet. You ok now?"

"Yea. Thank you..."

"Who are you thanking?" Jimin asked

"...daddy"

"Good boy. Now let's go to the studio and see how talented you really are."

Jungkook blushed.

Both of them headed out of the dance studio and made their way to the recording studio.

~20 minute car drive later~

Since Jungkook had fell asleep in the car, Jimin had to wake him up when they arrived at the recording studio.

"Wake up my sleep baby boy. We're here" Jimin said sweetly shaking Jungkook

"Jungkook woke up and rubbed his eyes delicately.

"Already?"

"You have to wake up. Dancing must have worn you out"

"Apparently"

Jimin kissed Jungkook on the forehead to wake him up a little more.

"Ok, fine. I'll get up" Jungkook groaned

"That's my baby boy. Now, let's go see your singing abilities, shall we?"

"we shall!!"

Jimin and Jungkook walked into the recording studio. It was completely empty. No one was there.

They were alone.....

"Ok, it's just this way"

Jimin guided Jungkook to the recording booth.

"This is where all the famous K-artists come to work on their songs. You are probably the luckiest person alive baby boy"

"Really. I am?"

"Yep. Now just this way is where I practice"

When Jimin and Jungkook opened the door to the studio, Jungkook's eyes widened. The studio has a bunch of pictures of Jimin's all around the room from his photoshoots. The walls had Christmas lights dangling from the ceiling.

"It's amazing in here. Your pictures...WOW!!"

"Thanks baby boy. I worked really hard. Now, it's time for you to get into the booth and show me what out got"

"Ok."

Jungkook stepped into the recording booth.

"What song do you know of mine the best?"

"Uh, 2u"

"Great song choice baby boy. Now 1,2,3...GO!!"

(Listen to 3d audio Jungkook 2u cover)

After Jungkook had sang, he looked at Jimin who had tears rolling down his face. He took off the headset and walked out of the booth. He hugged Jimin and asked if he was ok.

"Yea *sniff* I'm ok *sniff*

"You sure?"

"Yea. You just have a very emotional voice. I loved it. It was beautiful."

"Awwww, thanks" Jungkook blushed.

Out of nowhere, Jimin grabbed Jungkooks shirt and pulled him towards him. Jungkook was surprised. He's never seen Jimin this aggressive (except when in bed).

Jimin got out of his chair, still holding on to Jungkooks shirt, and pushed him against the door. He connected their lips together. The kiss was VERY passionate. Jimin bit Jungkooks bottom lip, asking for entry. Jungkook granted permission.

This gave Jimin the chance to stick his tongue in Jungkooks mouth. No part of Jungkooks mouth wasn't untouched by Jimin's tongue.

After the hot make-out session, Jimin took his lips off Jungkooks. There was a minute or two just of them staring deep into each other's eyes. Jimin was still holding on to Jungkooks shirt.

"That...was....WOW!!" Jungkook said still SHOOK by Jimin's move that he made on him.

All he did was sing. Why did that make Jimin want to "kiss him?"

Before Jungkook could speak again, Jimin pulled him out of the room, running out of the building, to the car.

The car ride was akward, but Jimin drove fast. He was in a hurry. It was already night time.

Did Jimin have something planned?

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next? Find out out in the next chapter. It might take a while.

Sorry of this chapter was long. I just had a lot of ideas on my mind that I needed to get out of my head and into this chapter.

I already have ideas for the next chapter. So stay tuned. It might be done sooner or later. Depends on how much time I have on my hands.

~bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 380 24
A jikook au where Jimin is a simple ballerinas and jungkook is a bad boy trying to live a normal life in college.what happens when the twos normal li...
5.5K 158 16
jungkook who is university English professor. fall in love with her student. and then they are forget all thing and deeply love each other....after t...
17.8K 354 7
where jungkook is a famous k-drama actor and jimin is a bartender. one day "fate" brings them together. jungkook is then caught in a dilemma when he...
5.4K 465 17
Jimin is the new kid in school who has managed to get into some issues the first day, there's a hero to save him from them along with his lucky frien...