Only You

נכתב על ידי socialifeswag

When Ali's best friend, Harry Styles, comes back home for a little break since the X Factor tour, he starts d... עוד

Intro
1: I've Missed You
2: Dog Days Are Here Again
3: You're 'The Flirt.'
4: Cooking Up A Storm...literally
5: It's a Special Occasion
6: Perfect Doesn't Even Being to Describe This
7: Who Comes First?
8: The Jealous Type

Only You

437 1 1
נכתב על ידי socialifeswag

It started with the divorce, which was tough. Deciding which parent to go with wasn't a choice. I had to stay with my dad. I was closest to him and I didn't want to stay with my mom, anyways. Because of their seperation, my dad decided to move back to his original roots and closer to his family, in Homes Chapel, Cheshire. That's where I met my bestest friend I have ever had, Harry. We were friends for only a year before he went on and got famous, but before that, things were perfect.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

107K 847 20
Faye moves to England from Australia, as she meets Harry she see's him as a self absorbed guy who loves the attention to much. But will he manage to...
5.8K 156 20
Harry misses Ellie. He struggles with everyday task, hoping she comes back but knowing deep down she won't. Will he be able to move on when everythin...
4.7K 38 27
Fiona Willis is an extremely gorgeous girl. She's every boy's dream, including One Direction's and she's a huge directioner. One day, she's selected...
8.2K 86 66
Harry has always had a crush on Louis and now that Louis' girlfriend elenore has broken up with him he needs Harry more than ever to help him with hi...