Miss Love Expert ?

By fairylbells

✔Phantom awards 2nd place ✔Wicked awards 2nd place ✅Highest rank #358 in humor When that awkward moment you... More

Author Note
Bus mate
Cute doctor
Tinted car window
Video call
Friend
Transparent door
Diagram
Special candy
Cartoons 1
Cartoons 2
Phone call
Shot put
Home
The lift
Brave girl
Sleep
Mothers
My life
Cookies

First impression

114 38 20
By fairylbells

We had a university ruling that if the professor didn't arrive after 15minutes from the time the bell rang, we can leave class. We entered the classroom and there's a blackboard note of the name of the professor,the class code, and the class schedule.

The professor was nowhere to be found. The professor had a funny last name, so my classmates who arrived earlier made fun of the professor's name.

Upon entering the class, there's a handsome buff guy scribbling notes at the back row. I'm not a shy person,so I sat next to him and introduced myself.

"Hey! I'm *****. "

"Sam"

I asked about his major,his schedule,anything to get to know him and to kill the time.

When I ran out of questions,I ranted that the professor was a bloke and joined with the rest making fun of the professor's name.

"Look! What a funny name it was"

"I'm sure he's another lazy butt. Why he wouldn't even show up for the first lecture?"

"Haha.. yeah. I guess so."

Sam laughed with us and initiated more jokes about the professor.

At the 14th minute everyone was looking at their watches and doing their conversation. At the last 20seconds, Sam stood up from his chair,walked toward the  blackboard and said,

"Okay class.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...