Apocalyptic Killer Babes of N...

By RobertHelliger

Daren Young, 24, is a ordinary businessman who works for a Silver company in Lower Manhattan. As he makes his... More

Apocalyptic Killer Babes of New York
Chapter One-Daren climbs the corporate ladder (I)
Chapter Two-Daren climbs the corporate ladder II
Chapter Three-Dangerous babes
Chapter Four-Mafia hits and feminist kills
Chapter Five-The Silver Death Squads
Chapter Six-London Feminist babe killers
Chapter Seven-Melbourne feminist killers
Chapter Eight-Trading in darkness
Chapter Nine-Republican sex scandal in New York
Chapter Ten-10 Downing Street shutdown
Chapter Eleven-New York is deadly at night
Chapter Twelve-Apocalype of the killer feminist babes
Chapter Thirteen-Mafia hits and feminist kills II
Chapter Fourteen-Dealing in silver
Chapter Fifteen-Australian feminist uprising
Chapter Sixteen-Political edge
Chapter Seventeen-London crisis
Chapter Eighteen-Republican sex scandal II
Chapter Nineteen-Feminist deaths in New York

Chapter Twenty-City Hall-Epilogue

6 0 0
By RobertHelliger

PART ELEVEN

New York City Hall,

New York,

31 May, 2014,

4:00 PM.

The grandness of New York's City Hall was a proud reminder of what the city stood for. It became a symbol of goodness, and of honorable men and women who were elected and served with a class of distinguished reverence that belied a duty that stretched back centuries.

I watched the massive front doors; I watched the people; I watched the limousines that stretched along 260 Broadway, in Manhattan.

I wore a blue shirt, blue tie, grey trousers, a black belt, red socks, and black shoes. Cindy wore a red dress, grey stockings, a silver Rolex watch, (like I had), and blue high-heeled shoes on her feet. Our hair was clean; our eyes focused on the politicians who were flustered now because of the feminist wars that spilled so much blood that it was tainting the fabric of society itself. America was sick; New York was sick; we were sick.

"Is the damage really...", Cindy said.

"No. Not yet. The time for protestors, mafia kills, online hate campaigns, et all, is a offence on how we eat, sleep, and go to walk each morning; how we go about walking in the afternoons; how we walk in the evenings with women like you, who keep me stable...and how democracy is coming together piece by piece...

..."We're here!".

~~~

Two African-American Officers arrived on the scene.

"Who are you?", one of them asked us.

"Daren, this is my partner Cindy. We're here to meet the Mayor. We're silver traders. We have info on the murders of the innocent men at the hands of the feminist killers". As they were padded down for weapons, they were taken inside City Hall, where Sandra Owineger, the African-American City Hall Mayor, greeted them with open arms in the privacy of the Office to talk about ending the urban violence of the apocalyptic killer babes of New York.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page 21.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Arrangement By β˜†

Mystery / Thriller

469K 10.3K 48
πŸπŸ–+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
105K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
628 12 12
"𝐼𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑... π‘ π‘›π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘‘..." 𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž πΏπ‘’π‘˜π‘’ πΉπ‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‡π‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘¦ πΆπ‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜, π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘šπ‘ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘ π‘’π‘™οΏ½...
4.5K 99 15
{Sharing Her ~ Alastor & Lucifer} Warnings ⚠️ Blood, Gore, violence, maturity, Suicide, Sexual Content, Adult theme, Harassment, Self-harm, Abuse, L...