Book I : Fantàsticque :: The...

By UnequivocalVendetta

What you think is true, is definitely, most certainly not true. It could be half true; your mind could even b... More

Prologue
I. Trouser Wrinkles
II. Are You Bored Now?
III. Second Impressions
IV. The Unknown Players
V. The Two Aces
VI. Don't Have Friends
VII. Phantom
VIII. Magic Show
IX. Glacial Blue
X. Disrespectful
XI. Balance
XII. The Magician's Assistant
XIII. Midnight's Reminiscence
XIV. They Sometimes Sing
XV. Obsession
XVI. Rumour's Secrets
XVII. Fear
XVIII. Unforseen Ambush
XIX. Escalation of Panic
XX. Way of Perception
XXI. Inevitable
XXII. One by One
XXIII. The Fallen Angel
XXIV. The Many Convolutions of Behavior

Fantàsticque

3.1K 71 9
By UnequivocalVendetta

What you think is true, is definitely, most certainly not true.

It could be half true; your mind could even be playing tricks on you.

It might not be the truth at all.

For all you know.

Enter Francesca Dela-Cruz Arlington. She's a high stakes poker player in the game of life.

Miss Arlington gambles her dignity and secrets for truth and answers. Difficult, yes—but never has she lost.

Not yet.

And who knows who her next victim will be?

Life is her high-stakes poker game and you are her poker table.

And no one knows truth better than her.

Except for Holmes, perhaps.

When one goes to the other in a final act of desperation to face a new adversary from the past, panic insues and ruination is inevitable.

This is the last key to all her answers and the last obstacle to surpass, the biggest one of them all.

Deadly illusionist and criminal mastermind, Le Fantàsticque or better known as the Phantom.

But don't worry—all games are meant to end sometime...

Even if the game is life itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442 8 18
A Black Butler Story Ciel saves a poor girl who barely lives on scrapes and takes her in to his Phantomhive manor. Jasmine doesn't have the slightest...
5.4K 243 10
A royal scandal brings Sherlock Holmes into a tough duel of wits against a peculiar woman. Now that Sherlock has started to understand his feelings...
4K 1.3K 25
[FEATURED×5] Bright Young Minds on @mystery Chills and Thrills on @paranormal Our Favourite | Newly Written Picks on @newlywrittenbooks I can see you...
33.7K 1.4K 27
Beretta Holmes only wanted to live a life far away from the influence of her brothers. Holing herself up in a small town far away from Baker Street...