SOMEHOW IT'S LOVE [ᴘᴊᴍ]

By -NIVEOUS

All she saw was blue and blue. Those warm hands, one glided down to intertwine with her fingers, other held h... More

FOREWORD
STORY-TELLERS
ACT I
I. SHADOW
I. NOSTALGIA
I. MOCHI FACE

FIRST NOTE

23.6K 606 78
By -NIVEOUS

The entirety of "Somehow it's Love" is completely fiction. This is an AU meaning everything written here will differ to the real world. The characters of BTS (방탄소년단 ) members are only used for fictional recreational purpose. They do not portray any of the characteristics of the story in real world. Resemblance to any characteristics of theirs or anything living or dead is purely coincidence. Any act of plagiarism is highly prohibited. No part of this story, should be used in any way unless the author permits. Constructive criticism and feedback is very much welcomed.

This story will showcase the dark side of the entertainment industry. Thus, it is expected that there will be use of cuss words, mild mature, sensitive and trigger worthy scenes. A warning will be provided before the beginning of the mentioned scenes.

This story is dedicated to all of them who face trouble in loving themselves and are trapped inside their bubble of insecurities and to all of them who want to see a different, softer side of Park Jimin in this wattpad world.

This is an AU (Alternate Universe) FANFICTION simply written for your enjoyment. That being said, hold up your feels and get ready for a ride full of Park Jimin and his charms.

A PARK JIMIN AU

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018-21, RIV (-NIVEOUS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
647K 39.6K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
467K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
249K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...