SOMEHOW IT'S LOVE [ᴘᴊᴍ]

By -NIVEOUS

All she saw was blue and blue. Those warm hands, one glided down to intertwine with her fingers, other held h... More

FIRST NOTE
FOREWORD
STORY-TELLERS
ACT I
I. SHADOW
I. MOCHI FACE

I. NOSTALGIA

11K 573 473
By -NIVEOUS

Everything I have loved, became everything I lost.

ACT I—TWO

"HEY BEAUTIFUL."

"My manager is there. Contact her, fix an appointment. Only then you can talk to me," sipping on her drink, Aya dismissed the middle aged man who constantly was trying to woo her for the night. The man chuckled, thinking she was only playing hard to get.

"Ouch, that was rude," he reached out his hand to grab her waist, which caused Aya to jerk back. His infuriating advance resulted in a hard slap on the face.

"Do not. I repeat, do not ever touch me without my permission. I'm not your usual girl of Clover. Don't you fucking underestimate me!" She yelled at end, alarming the guards who rushed to her side, instantly grabbing the man to take him away.

"Ma'am," the woman wearing thick glasses called her. Aya quirked one of her eyebrows at her manager, who was hesitating a bit to talk as she just witnessed her outburst.

"He's asking for you. Immediately."

Aya could only laugh. "Did he say Immediately?"

The woman looked down, unsure of what to reply. Scoffing, Aya pinched the bridge of her nose, for this infuriated her more than the imbecile man. Her eyes fell on the drink that she was having. For a moment, she stared at it. Then without any further thought, her hand took the glass from the isle and smashed it on the floor which caused her manager to flinch. 

"Don't inform him about that guy. I want no unnecessary bloodshed."

The woman nodded, following closely behind as Aya strode toward the lift.

THE DOORS to the lift opened at the 47th floor where no one but only the VVIPs were allowed. There were six suites in total at that floor, the most expensive ones of course. At the very end of the corridor, was the room that Aya was supposed to visit. Swaying her hips, she walked on the empty hall way. Despite the cold straight face; in all honestly she didn't want to see his face on a night like this, when her emotions were switched on and her vulnerability was almost visible.

Her thoughts were silenced as a loud thud on the door of one of the rooms startled her. Aya thought it was weird as this VVIP floor was used for only important business purposes. Occurrences like this were strictly a no-no, unless the dealer demanded such action from the other party. At Clover, who could ever refuse the one with more money?

"A-ah yes. Oh my"

The moans were so loud and clear as they practically clung to the door. Aya had no problem to understand which party was the one with more money, as the woman sounded like someone in her forties with some extreme hormonal issues.

"It's daddy for you, babygirl."

Aya had to pause in her walk when a soothing male voice passed through her ears. She knew so well the words were meant to please that woman. Yet, for an unintentional moment, that mellifluous voice stirred her.

"I wonder how much money she fed him to be called a babygirl. Disgusting," shaking away that unnecessary feeling, she proceeded to walk but shrieked from the way that woman screamed.

"Jimin!"

"That's right. Scream my name," the honey voiced man groaned out, not having a clue about a certain someone behind their door.

AS SHE entered inside the room, the first thing that greeted her was chills. She couldn't decipher if it was for the weather or the person who ruled here. Unlike other rooms, this one was constructed into an office room. A little emergency office room that was too familiar to Aya.

Her eyes found the person she was looking for. He stood on the balcony with his back faced toward her. She knew he was admiring the night view. A lover of stars, he was. Aya shivered at her own thought. Guarding up her emotions, she cleared her throat.

"You called me, Jeon?"

The man cladded in his Louis Vuitton suit, whipped around and took in her appearance from top to bottom. A smirk adorned his thin pink lips.

"I see you are doing your job smoothly, Min Aya."

Aya scoffed, noticing how his tantalizing voice didn't match the hard look of his eyes.

"Do I have a choice?" 

The moment those words slipped out of her mouth, Aya shut her eyes realizing how she had dug her own grave. How could he miss this golden chance of taunting her and testing her patience?

"You had and you chose this life," gazing directly into her eyes, knowing very well that she regretted her words, Jeon Jungkook dared to chuckle in triumph. 

"Why did you call me, Jeon?" She asked through her gritted teeth, ignoring his irritating gestures. 

At the mention of business, his smile vanished, now returning to his usual cold face. "I need you to be the show stopper for Steve's show," he said while handing her some documents. Aya laughed as she threw the documents on the floor.

"I'm sure that's not the only thing you want me to do. Say it in words, not in papers. "

His stare hardened, for Aya was challenging him to say the words that he despised. Not that Aya loved to hear those things. She just wanted to pain him.  

"Steve," Jungkook sighed, "wants you. Make sure to not fully satisfy him," he looked at her, eyes and voice void of any emotion. And then turned his back on her, scanning through his pile of documents, just like the professional man he was.

Usually, it wouldn't hurt Aya. But today, she was so on the edge. It pained her that how casually he asked such thing and no ounce of regret dripped from his tone or gaze. Her control broke as tears started to blur her vision.

"Sometimes I think—" She choked, her voice became heavy, "I think that if you have never found me dying on the street then my life would have turned out to be so different."

Jeon Jungkook didn't turn to look at her. He just stood there in silence before muttering, "Or maybe you wouldn't even have the thing called life."

They both contrasted each other. While Jeon Jungkook stood calm like ice, Aya was burning in hot flames of fury. 

"It would have been better to die than living like a rag doll!" Roaring in anger, Aya couldn't bear to be in his presence anymore. She stormed out of the room while slamming the door shut. 

Running a hand through his brown hair, Jeon Jungkook finally let out the sigh he was holding. He finally turned to look at the empty space where Aya was a moment ago. Eyes that were blank, clouded with a hint of sorrow.

"If only you knew how expensive you are for me, Aya. If only you knew the limits I would cross to keep you alive."

"WON'T YOU  stay the night?" Steve asked, lighting his cigarette.

"I never stay the night in Clover," Aya answered while wearing her clothes hurriedly.

"Why? Is it too filthy for you, princess?" He smirked and leaned on the bed.

"No, not more than you."

''Witty. That's why I like you so much," he chuckled and drew heavily on his cigarette.

"Jeon warned me to not hurt you or I must have to pay a heavy fine. I guess you are his favorite?" 

The smoke was making her choke. She couldn't bear the smoke or smell of cigarette. It was a habit that even Clover couldn't reform.

"Why don't you ask Jeon that? Good bye then." Saying so, she got out of the room, eagerly wanting to get away from this palace of filth.

Even though, the alcohol was kicking in her system, Aya tried her best to walk faster to return home. Home. Was that really a home if no one waited for her to return? Right at that moment, Aya wished nothing more than the warmth of her mother, to snuggle beside her and drift into a peaceful sleep. She bit into her trembled lips as the nostalgia made her want to scream.

The night deepened, the lights of the hallway dimmed. Aya was staggering, trying her best to walk straight. Moreover, her constant sob didn't help to clear her vision. She could feel the little spin her head was doing. Slowing in her steps, she held her head and closed her eyes for a moment. She needed to get out of here or she could pass out in this place. And never in any circumstance she would allow herself to spend the night here, so she walked faster.

What she didn't know was that her careless steps would make her collide into a hard chest. Looking up, she saw a figure few inches taller than her before stumbling back from the impact. Except, her body didn't meet the cold tiles. Instead, arms encircled her waist and a strong yet sweet smell hit her nostrils. 

"Woah easy there tough girl, don't walk so carelessly," the guy who just saved her back from crashing on the floor, exclaimed. His attempt to see her face was futile as her hair was all over her face, covering his view.

This voice. I heard this voice before. She talked in her mind but didn't say anything to him. What her system did notice, was a pair of arms touched her without her permission. Aya jerked away, stumbling in her steps.

"D-don't touch me! I'm not good."

Letting out a dry chuckle, the guy softly held her hand to steady her, "You don't need to feel so bad about that though. No one's pure here, miss."

He had no idea that his words never reached her ears, she was long lost in the memories of her past. Slowly she bent down, freeing her sore legs from the expensive heels. And then she stood there, hanging her head low, not moving at all. The trembles of her shoulder gave away that she was crying in silence.

"Er, you okay? Miss?" The man in front of her faced hundreds of woman in Clover, but never one that behaved like her. He thought to let her be, so he slowly retracted and turned away from her. Already few steps distanced from her, the man was forced to halt when he heard her talk.

"I should—no I must die."

His eyes enlarged, fearing that the woman was suicidal perhaps. He turned his head only to see her disappearing into the lift.

"H-hey tough girl—wait!"

He ran to catch her but the doors to the lift already closed so he waited impatiently to see where the lift stopped.

The bar.

And he ran into the other lift without any second thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
175K 3.6K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
878K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one