B E T R A Y E D

By True_Hawaiian

(BOOK 3) LIFE IS HELL... she thought. It's one obstacle after the other. For example, like The Famous Jayce... More

1 | Haven't You Heard...
2 | Do Me A Favor
3 | Im Fine...
4 | Fantástico
5 | I Just Know
6 | Distracted?
7 | I Need Some Air
8 | Fun Shit
9 | Until I met You
10 | My Gang
11| That Wasn't Me
12 | I Believe You
13 | Liar
14 | Two Weeks
15 | He's Here
16 | Hello?
17 | Our Little Secret
18 | Just Shut Up!
19 | Prove It
20 | Scrambled Love?
21| So They Know?
22 | Don't Freak Out
23 | Take Him Back
24 | Point For Me
25 | Just Flawless Part I
25 | Part II
26| Answers
27 | Arguing
28 | Bet
29 | Cmon Cmon
30 | Lies!
31 | How Is He?
32 | Deal
34 | There's Your Answer
35 | Negotiating Part I
35 | Negotiating Part II
B O O K 4

33 | Okay?

2.4K 101 22
By True_Hawaiian

Authors POV

F. E. A. R.
has two meanings-

Forget Everything And Run

OR

Face Everything And Rise
The choice is really yours.

"I need help!" Jade cries as she ran into the living room.

"Jade, what happened?" Jas asked with a worried face. Though no one could hear what she was saying, she kept rambling. Jas started to get worried she has a gutt feeling that there was something wrong.

"I should have never said those things... I love her... I could never hate her! She was doing what's best!" Jade paced around the room ignoring the group in the room.

"JADE!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Jas yelled as she shook her to try and bring her back to reality.

"Z-Zoe...." Jade stutters.

"Zoe what???" Jas asks trying with every atom in her body to have patients with Jade, but deep down she was scared and ready to walk out that door and beat the shit out of anyone and anything.

"...G-Got...kid...kidna.." Jade continue.

"Kidnapped? Kidnapped how?" Nick questions as he sat at the arm rest of the couch.

"She made a deal with Jacob..."

"Kidnapped??? Thats fucking it... I have had enough of this baby ass drama that Jayceʻs family has got my family killed.... I am about to beat every single one of them up" Jas yells walking around grabbing suited up with all the guns she could find.

"Stop! Jas you can't just go guns blazing, and kill everyone of them" Jack says trying to talk some sense into Jas.

"Try and stop me" Jas looks daringly into Jackʻs eyes. Thats when he knew that no one could stop her, all but one person.

"Ok fine, but first let me get something for you" Jack bargains.

"Fine but you better hurry your ass up... I am not waiting for long, Jackass" Jas says under her breathe. (Authors note: Haha see what I did there?)

Jas continues to get ready and sits on the coach and starts to make peace with the fact that she might not ever come back alive. Then Jas feels the couch dip on the side of her, she turns to the person and opens her eyes.

"Jack, you won't be able to.... A-Al-Al..." Jas stutters and she realizes who is sitting next to her.

"Stop Jas" Alex says in a soothing voice.

"...H-how," Jas says in disbelief. Without warning he crashes his lips on hers, sending chills up and down her spine, for the first time ever she felt secure,calm, happy. "Y-your here?"

"Don't leave... Please?"

"Okay."

Logan finally spoke and looked towards Jade, "Now explain everything from the beginning."

_____________________________

Jayce POV

"Jayce get in on this!"

"Nah Im good." I walked away from the group of guys playing pool.

I fucking hate it here! I miss my house, I miss the gang, I miss her! But no my life gotta be so fucked up. First I get arrested, then my insane brother breaks me out and forces me to work for him. Then tells me I can't speak to MY gang and her or else he'll harm my family.

Zoe... Zoe, god that girl drives me crazy, I will give up anything for-

"Jayce!" Tyler snaps me out of my pitiful thoughts.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask with no care in the world.

"Jacob wants you."

"Whatever" I walk away and head to my hell. The only things I have been heading to his office for is for my brother to tell me that he knows that I had broken the rules or make me run heists for him.

I finally get to that damn hell hole that is called an office. He was on the phone, talking to someone on the other side, which seemed pretty heated.

"Get it done or your done!" He spat before slamming his phone on his wooden desk.

"Trouble in the business, brother?" I crossed my arms, shifting to once side.

"If I were you Id be nice to me," he sang cockily as he leaned back in his chair with his legs propped up on his desk. "Brother."

"Why the hell would I be nice to you?"

"Because young brother, I have come across a situation." He leaned over and turned his computer towards me. Showing a video feed of Zoe tied to a metal chair. Her hair was in a messy bun, while her head hung down.

"What the hell is this?" I leaned over and grabbed a fist full of his shirt, pulling his body towards me.

"Live feed from the downstairs captive room."

"WHY!"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" He started to smile which made me want to kill him even more.

"So now I'm aloud to speak to her?" I finally let go of his shirt before storming out. I ran down the two flights of stairs like my life depended on it.

I swear if I see a scratch on her I will fucking kill somebody. That's a promise.

I finally came across the room she stayed in. She was behind the metal door that was guarded by one of his guys.

"Let me in!"

"Boss said-

"LET ME IN NOW!" I pulled out my gun, pressing it against his forehead. He quickly stumbles to open the door letting me in. "Zoe?"

She slowly lifted her head, she was bleeding, a bruise formed under her right eye. I clenched my hands into fists as I observe her.

They fucking hurt her, they hurt her again and I wasn't there again.

"Jayce." She spoke in hushed tone.

"How are you here?" I knelt down at her level, my hands rested on her cold thighs. While arms we tied to the arm rests of the chair.

"He took Jade, Jayce. I had no other choice, I had to trade places."

"Zoe-

"You would've done the same." She was right I would, but kills me to see her like this. It kills me that Jacob kidnapped his own sister!

"I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise-

"Jayce-

"No stop talking save your energy... we need to..." Thats when I felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead. I looked up and I could see her,  just a little. 

"Please stop, I just..."

"No... I'm not gonna let you down again. I promise I'll get you out of here, okay?" Her eyes didn't have their usual sparkle like they always did. She's loosing hope... "Okay?"

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 80.7K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
1.5M 60.6K 130
Wattpad Pick: High School Hijinks - March 2, 2018 || After standing up to the popular crowd on her first day at Alcott High, Melody Reese's start at...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
290K 7.2K 104
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...