SAVING MR. PARK | PJM

By http_BTS

↠ in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up w... More

SAVING MR. PARK
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
EPILOGUE
⠀| THANK YOU

二十一

8.4K 372 329
By http_BTS

hey guys!! just wanted to say that it'd be best if you read this chapter with a white background!! unfortunately, neither black or beige work for the images that i put in :/ feel free to change the color after this chappy chap tho !

~

↳ ❝I SAY AN F-MINUS❜, sexy.❞

the silence in the room returned for a quick (almost unnoticeable) instant as the young english professor genuinely considered her suggestion. he continued peering down at the student's typed-up words with furrowed brows and squinted eyes, lips curling upward with evident pride as he breathed over jay's neck.

he loved her,—every single aspect of her,—and that did not exclude her bold, yet adorably silly persona. jay was currently sat atop her teacher's right thigh, legs parted in between it as they both reflectively bit the back of their black pens and gazed down at the ungraded essay before them.

"miss parker," he chuckled when she actually scribbled down the failing letter grade on the top right-hand corner of the student's english paper. "you do know f-minuses don't exist in the grade book, right? plus, they turned in the assignment. the least i can give them, by law, is a sixty percent."

she rolled her eyes at his technicality.

"their thesis statement is all over the place, though! and did you not see what they wrote for their second body? listen, i'm always saying how quality overlooks quantity, but this person just ... typed this out with their ass and decided it was good enough to print. who is this? lisa? hm, suddenly i wanna have a talk with her."

"now, now, jay. i don't want you fighting anyone because we both know you'll be the one getting hurt," he mirthfully dropped his pen, wrapped his arms around her waist, and rested his chin on her slightly-exposed shoulder.

although jay's specialty involved keen utilization of sensuality and mischief,—and a forthright manner of speech,—she never actually sought to cause any trouble.

she knew her weaknesses, those of which included her lack of physical strength. hence, she had always tried her best to stir away from guys with girlfriends, potential abusive targets, or just about anyone who seemed incapable of handling a heartbreak. she didn't want to complicate her life by creating unwanted conflicts with her teasing, especially when she was a tiny and defenseless girl.

of course, now that she'd settled down, she didn't need to worry about being caught in a fight due to her sneaky acts of flirtation. she was taken, and, if the lustful boys at her school weren't able to get her before, they found it even more difficult to attain her now.

the only thing that hadn't changed, though, was her non-intimidating height and her pathetic muscle deficiency.

"yah, are you mocking me?" she gasped with forced indignation and turned her head slightly to her left so that her lips could graze his temple. "how dare you?" a subconscious pout made its way upon her lips at mr. park's playful ridiculing.

"no, no, baby. of course not," he shook his head innocently, causing her entire torso to wiggle along with it, and jay giggled at the tight embrace she was currently trapped in. "it's a new year, okay? i promised to not tease you anymore."

jay rolled her eyes at his shitty resolution—because she clearly remembered him breaking it on the second day of january.

"okay, so, yeah, maybe this person doesn't deserve an f-minus—not because that grade doesn't exist, but because they did submit it on time," jay released a faint sigh. "you know, it really frustrates me when people don't take your class seriously." she crossed her arms around her waist and placed her dainty hands over his larger ones. "you work so hard to make the material enjoyable and intriguing, and sometimes it seems like you put more effort in this class than the actual students, and i hate the way your work is wasted because of their idleness and procrastination. i mean, sure, i'm a senior and all, and i do empathize with their lethargic habits, but–"

"you're a procrastinating master, jay. what are you talking about? i'm the one who urges you to finish your homework assignments, and, even then, i always find you doing them on the couch in the mornings—the same day they're due," mr. park caught her red-handed on her hypocrisy and laughed when she scoffed him off. "you just feel this way because you're dating me."

"yeah, i'm dating you. i have the perfect access to a teacher's life because of that, and it's really eye-opening, you know," jay huffed defensively. "and i only procrastinate with physics. you know i hate numbers, and, and," she raised up a finger and poked his nose with it, "i've got better things to do at night." mr. park bit his lip as he anticipated her shameless remark. "like you."

"aish, miss parker," he shook away his blush. "let's focus, yeah?"

"right, right," she caught her giggles in the palm of her right hand and stared disapprovingly at the disappointing essay in front of her. "give them a c-minus, baby. not good enough to be viewed as extraordinary, but not bad enough to fail."

mr. park nodded at her logic, crossed out her initial f–, and traced the earned points out of 200 with a thick, red sharpie.

"i like when you grade with me," he grumbled against her neck and inhaled the sweet scent of her perfumed skin as though he'd been living without her for three cold, lonely, and depressing millennia.

"we're done, sexy," she whewed dramatically and pretended to wipe away her sweat. "you wanna play tic-tac-toe now?"

she'd been begging him to play since winter break ended.

ever since her entire family—and the other invitees who showed up at her parents' new year's gathering—completely wrecked her at the game, she became obsessed with it, hoping to someday destroy them back.

the blonde professor knew, of course, just how much she sucked at it, but he did promise to play with her after all the pending student work had been graded—a casual excuse that had urged her to assist him in the first place.

"you're so persistent, my love." he released her from his tight embrace and snatched his black pen from the desk in preparation for this childish match.

"that wasn't an issue last night," jay teasingly retorted and smirked when mr. park choked on air. she lightly patted his puffy cheek, smiling guiltlessly at his reaction. "anyway, sexy, i was thinking ... i've been outplaying almost every one of my opponents lately, and by that, i mean hoseok. he's worse than i am. but i think i'm ready to bet now."

the blonde arched an eyebrow at her confidence, and his lips morphed into a wicked smile as his competitive determination overtook his senses.

"a twist? sounds intriguing," he slyly dragged his nose over her neck to break her concentration, but jay flicked the cap of her pen off and ignored the feeling of his sweet nuzzling for the sake of her sanity.

"if i win, i'll do anything you want for a week, and if i win, you have to wear your christmas gift in class today. and don't even think about pulling the 'it's at home' card because i snuck it inside your car this morning after breakfast," she explained whilst an electrifying shiver trickled down her clothed arm.

unlike the eager brunette, mr. park was not so fond of her proposition. his punishment was way crueler than hers, there was no denying that.

he loudly groaned the unfairness of their conditions.

"jay, baby, i loved your present and everything, but ... are you seriously asking me to wear it ... in public? why do you hate me so much?"

"because i love you," she laughed into the back of her hand. "so, you wanna? or are you too sissy to accept?"

"don't say that," his hand formed into a tight fist at the challenge. he exaggerated a sigh and cracked his neck, tranquilizing himself with the reminder of how much she sucked. this is the one thing jay parker cannot beat me at, he closed his eyes. she won my attention, she won my heart, but she will not win this. "you know i'll destroy you, baby," he muttered, though mostly to himself.

"wouldn't be the first time," jay quirked a brow and nibbled with her bottom lip as she adjusted herself on his toned thigh.

she flipped lalisa's essay upside down and carelessly drew a light octothorpe on the blank page.

"there it is, sexy."

mr. park placed his uncertain hand on the table and stared at the empty spaces of the large hash sign. he hummed a response and scribbled his mark.

jay stared at his decision suspiciously, as if attempting to figure out the end of the game with that one move, and forced a change in her choice because of it.

"okay, you cheated," jay whined in exasperation.

"how did i cheat? you were looking at my hand the entire time!" he argued back in the same tone.

"exactly! and i saw how you cheated, cheater."

mr. park scoffed at her false accusation and defeatedly reclined on the backrest of his chair. "you're just bad at this, jay," and because he noticed the way her jaw clenched at his words, he added, "fine. next round wins?" jay smiled contently at his thoughtful pampering and nodded. "you start this one, baby."

she quickly kissed his cheek as a form of gratitude, and he snaked a protective arm around her tummy as he waited for her to start her move.

mr. park pondered over his multiple options, not really feeling like placing his sign in the middle—as that would be the most predictable thing to do.

jay felt the way he invasively hovered over her shoulder as he pondered over his limited choices, his stern gaze fixed on the (now) inked paper. knowing the student, she probably wouldn't even check the back side of her stapled sheets, so mr. park didn't feel too concerned about using it for their entertainment.

at this point, mr. park realized what jay had calculatedly done.

she trapped him.

she would win either way.

he knew how effectively her strategy had worked, and he accidentally bit her shoulder as he pensively processed the thought, repeatedly bouncing his leg up and down in anxiousness.

jay instantly turned to look at him, eyes wide with shock, to see if he was well aware of the effect his nervous tick had on her parted legs.

mr. park, however, did not seem to be doing it on purpose, as he didn't meet her gaze with a smirk like he usually would've done.

the startled brunette tightly held on to the edge of the desk in front of her and sealed her eyes shut as the swift and continuous motion of his vibrating thigh ignited an unexpected and lecherous desire inside her loins.

"jimin," she whispered breathlessly when the sensation intensified. "park jimin, god." his toned muscles contracted and relaxed rhythmically underneath her, and jay found herself moaning inaudibly as she tried to jolt herself out of her gratified trance.

that's when the oblivious professor realized his accidental doing and detached his mouth from her shoulder. he instinctively leaned back on his chair and observed the way she desperately gripped the cornered edge of his desk.

but he didn't (nor did he wish to) stop.

a leering expression settled on his face at the sight, and his eyes only darkened from the way jay's figure lurched on his toned lap.

"you know there's something that you call me that i go so damn crazy for," he cooed, knowing that jay was too enthralled by the pressure of his femoral thrusts to ask him about it. "mr. park." he cautiously removed her hands from the tight grasp she had on the desk, laced their fingers together, and slowly leaned her back on his chest—all the while hastening the pace of his bouncing limb. "it gives me a sense of ..." he dragged out his whisper so that the air of his words could tickle her ear and cause her to unconsciously shiver, "authority."

"mr. park," she tantalized him, just so he wouldn't cease his patterned force, and internally melted as she felt herself coming undone. "i-i can't. m-mr. park, i– ahh, shi–"

he slapped his hand over her mouth, laughing to himself in evident amusement but soon enough ending all type of motion when he felt something (exasperatingly familiar) pushing up against his pants.

"jay," he paused for a moment, eyes frantic after checking the time on his wristwatch. "jay," he slipped an arm underneath her legs and pulled her in so that she sat sideways on both of his thighs now. "we have a problem."

"what is it?" she remarked in between pants, staring at his stunned reaction through droopy eyes, and fanned herself to subdue her previous agitation.

"um," his adam's apple shakily writhed inside his throat at her question, and when jay finally looked down at what he had been reluctantly eyeing, her jaw dropped ten thousand feet below the ground.

"holy shit," she stifled a laugh, and the blushing professor glared at her. "what are you going to do, chim? first period starts in," she yanked up his wrist and checked the time displayed on the expensive watch, "like two minutes!" she hopped off his legs and began pacing around to try to think of some quick solution to this (very humiliating) occasion. "you know, if we were at the beach, i could've easily sat on it so no one could see it, but it had to freaking happen at school?!"

"it's not my fault!" he defended with flushed cheeks. "you're the one who moaned out my name. i've never lost this sort of control at school before, miss parker. i didn't think i would ... you know."

"okay, but it's partially your fault, too! you saw how much i was enjoying it, and you decided to keep going because, for some reason, you have a thing for making me suffer." a small smile broke out on both of their lips when her words triggered a certain memory in their connected minds. "ahem, but anyway, what are we going to do? i don't have enough time to ... you know ... take care of it."

they pensively froze as they attempt to devise a quick plan for his erection to calm down.

and then ... a sudden idea flickered inside his scattered mind, like the brightening glimmer that sparked in the first-ever invented light bulb.

mr. park grabbed the sides of his girlfriend's shoulders and shook her gently, indicating for her to listen closely. she widened her eyes and nodded for him to voice out his plan.

"jay," his low pitch of voice sounded demanding and unusual, "bring me your christmas present."

~

this was a total filler omg sorry for the unexpected scene 😉

lmao jk i just love jimin's thighs so freaking much and my #1 kink is thigh riding (it's no secret tho i'm only hard for thighs everyone knows this) so obvi i had to include it somewhere in this book

i'm soRRY SUNZA

pictures of the day:

-サラ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 118 14
Inspired by Seventeen's Pretty U(예쁘다) Where high schooler M/N wants to confess to Min Yoongi who's graduating a few days soon. Started- 4/3/2022 Ende...
140K 7K 24
[College! au] "Well, I'm in my bed. And you're in yours. One of us is in the wrong place." "Yeah, and it's you, that's not in the trash yet." If ther...
123K 5.3K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...
54.1K 2.7K 30
Jimin finds out that his sexy neighbor is his homeroom teacher and oh so much more... First started: 5.6.18 First ended: February Adapted to a new...