I am the Alphas mate?!

By Ana3489

Allison is the daughter of the Alpha of the dark shadow pack. She wants a mate who will treat her like a prin... More

I am the Alphas mate?!!?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chapter sorry :(
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10!
Authors Note!
Apology
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Quick question!
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

936 37 7
By Ana3489

There are days when you just wish you could stay in bed forever. The covers are warm and comforting and the position you are in just makes you want to pull the covers up and never get up.  However, while this all sounds amazing there is one thing that can end your peaceful moment for good. The Sun. I mean don't get me wrong I love it, but right now it was the worst thing I could think of. I was currently in the safety and comfort of Edmund's arms when I just had to open my eyes and look for the source that was shining so brightly in my eyes.  There at the far end of the room was a pair of curtains lightly swaying and letting the sun into the room.  Knowing that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep I decide it would be best to just get up. I didn't know just how closely Edmund had me wrapped around his arms until I couldn't even get a leg out of the bed. My arms where tightly held in place with Eddy's arms on top of mine, while my legs where intertwined with his.

I slowly pulled my arms from under his and successfully managed to get them free. Having at least some ability to move I proceeded to slowly pry his arms from around me. Every so slowly I grabbed his arms that where comfortably resting on my stomach and stretched them forward. He stirred and I stiffened as I waited for his arms to once again go around me and lock me in once more. However, the light snoring in my ear told me he was far too deep into his slumber to do so. I then proceeded to wiggle myself out from under his arms, slowly bringing my upper body from under his arms and to the edge of the bed. Having my upper body free from the hold he had me in, I proceeded by pulling my legs from his. Finally accomplishing my escape I turn to get off from the bed when I inconveniently notice that I am at the end of the bed and fall down, Landing face first from the bed. I groan as the impact and pain run through my whole body. I roll over and lay still on my back as I notice eddy stirring again.

I slowly but carefully get up and peak from the end of the bed to see if he had actually awoken. What I see makes me smile. When he had stirred he had conveniently grabbed the pillow and wrapped his arms around it as he had me in a few moments ago. Happy that I managed to not awake him, I get up and cover him with the covers that where now all bunched up at the end of the bed. As I place the sheets around him, I notice that one thing that woke me up in the first place was now shinning in his eyes. Looking up I see the curtains once again swaying and letting the sun in taunting me to come closer. Annoyed from waking up so early, or at least I thought it was early, I storm to the balcony determined to close it. As I near the balcony I can't help but stop and step out to notice my surroundings.  The house was pretty much surrounded by forest area but also by wonderful colorful flowers and a small path that led to the forest. Pretty much the perfect place to get away when you just want to relax. Deciding to do more exploring I step back into the room and close the balcony doors and curtains. I turn to look at Edmund once more, as I look at him all curled up and relaxed in his state of comfort I smile and head out. As I turn to close the door of the room and walk out I make sure to not make any loud sounds and close the door.

                I sigh as I successful close the door and turn around. I'm greeted with a long hallway of many paintings and pictures on both walls. I walk down the hall admiring the painting/ photos and smiling as I noticed they are all of Edmund's family. I giggle a little as I notice some of are the times that I used to come over to his house for his birthday or holidays when we were little.  There are some were we are just laughing at each other and others when I'm the only one laughing as he stands there with his little arms wrapped around himself pouting or running from me or simply just him looking at me. It is then that I start to remember just why I loved him in the first place. He might have been a brother to me at first but eventually his protectives and caring attitude towards me got to me. Smiling I proceed to look at the photos and admire the ones with his other family members. The paintings include his mom, mother, sister and brother. His brother was the oldest of the three. He had moved to another pack for a while to try and help them with a rouge problem that they had and ended up becoming the alpha of the Moonlight pack when the original alpha and Luna where killed without being able to create pups.  Therefore, we never really heard or saw much of him on our grounds from then on. Unfortunately for Sebastian last I heard he still hadn't found his mate and he was already 22.

Deciding that I needed to prepare breakfast I descend down the stairs and go in search of the kitchen. As I get to the end of the stairs I notice the door knob of the house begin to jiggle, I quickly look around and hide behind a small bushy plant near the stairs in hopes that whoever it was would not see me.  As I hear the door fully open and the person walks in I quickly take a small peak.  Relief washed over me as I noticed a middle age woman standing by the door way with a few bags around her arms.  I quickly approach her and introduce myself.

"Hello, would you like some help with your bags?" I ask her. As she turns around she looks at me and smiles.

"Why yes thank you. The name is Mary I am the housekeeper.... and you are?" She says as she carefully slides two bags into my waiting hands.

"My name is Allison, Nice to meet you!" I say and follow after her as she heads in what looks to be the direction of the kitchen.

"Ahh so you must be our lovely Luna! Oh dear I'm so sorry I didn't know. I wasn't in town the day you both received your titles. I'm so sorry Luna here let me take those from you." She quickly said as she tried to take the bags from my hands.

                "No, I got it. And you didn't miss much....." I say shivering a little remembering the dreadful day.

                "I heard that the same day a young girl got kidnapped and sent the whole pack into a frenzy she must have been very young for the pack to react that way. I wonder if she  is yet to be w found. "Mary says as we get to the kitchen and begins to unload two of the 5 bags she had with her and into the fridge. 

                "That umm... Was actually me." As I say this, Mary looks up quickly, regret and shock clear on her face.

"Oh dear! I'm very sorry sweetie. I really didn't know. Come here. "She opens her arms and I shuffle forward and was embraced in caring delicate warm arms. " I'm so sorry dear, I didn't mean to bring up such topic. I have a tendency to ramble at times without noticing if it affect someone." She gently runs her hand on my hair smoothing it out while slowly rubbing by back in a soothing.

"It's ok. You didn't know and I've actually tried my hardest to leave the past behind and focus on the present." I say as I step out of her embrace and offer her an "I'm ok" smile.  It seems to work as she gives me a slight smile back.

"Well bad things aside, I was instructed to bring over a pair of clothes for you and create your favorite breakfast so what would like you?"

"Umm... I don't know. How about you make it a surprise?" I say as I watch her eyes light up at my response.

"Oh you won't regret it. Here this bag is filled with the essentials for your day today. Run upstairs and get ready while I prepare the food. By then Mr. Lazy should be up. The bathroom is at the top of the stairs to first room to your left." She quickly says as the starts heating up pans and running around the kitchen. I grab the bag and head out.

When I enter the bathroom I am stunned.  The bathroom was pretty much decorated in a fancy décor with bright yellow walls with modern installments like a bathtub, a television on the right side of the wall opposite from the tub to enjoy while showering and many other things. Smiling I dump the bag in a small table near the bathtub and check what I've got. In the bag there where some of my favorite shampoos, bath bombs, a set of clothes, a pair of brand new red converse! , and other essentials for my hair.  Deciding to take my time I fill the bathtub and place the strawberry bath bombs into the water (I don't know much about these bath bombs so bear with me) I watch in amazement as the water turn all bubbly and the strawberry sent fills the bathroom. Smiling I discard Edmund shirt and slide into the bathtub. Taking my time to shower, I eventually had to get out when my fingers began to get wrinkly.

As I get out I grab the towels nearby and wrap one around my soaking hair and another one to go around my body.  Stepping out I got towards the table and began to place the undergarments that where there along with the attire. The clothes consisted of a pair of grey jeans with a light blue tank top and plaid shirt. Deciding to not button the front of shirt but Instead do a not around my waist I went to the mirror to check my appearance. Pleased with what I saw I moved on to place on my neat little converse and start on my hair. Finding a hairdryer and curling iron I decided to go with a curly waves with look with a bandanna wrapped around the top of my hair like a headband. Pleased with my hair I applied some slight mascara and walked out of the bathroom.

Walking out into the hallway the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell that floated around the house. With a growling stomach I followed the amazing scent all way to kitchen finding Mary humming and placing a variety of plants on the kitchen bar. Eggs, toast, sausages, freshly baked cookies, French toast, and fruits where scattered on different plated all around the bar table. Smiling I near the cookies making sure to not be noticed just yet by Mary. As I tiptoed closer and closer to the cookies my mouth watered and as I was about to reach them my hand is slapped away.

"tsk tsk. No sweets until you have properly eating at least some eggs. Now the last set of cookies will be done in a few minutes so why don't you go wake up Edmund."  Pouting a drag my feet all the way to the bedroom. I stand outside and take a huge breath before opening the door and screaming.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM! I NEED FOOD WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND COME DOWNSTAIRS. WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I shout as I continuously jump on the bed and shake Edmund. Edmund instantly opens his eyes and covers his ears as he looks at me like I've gone crazy. Noticing he's awake I sit perfectly still while kneeling on the edge of the bed and whisper "wake up" in the softest voice I could muster.

"Good Morning to you too I guess..." He says slowly rubbing his eyes and sitting up. I sit still watching him like a predator ready to drag him out if he takes long. He looks at me and says "Now why don't I get a proper greeting before breakfast?" pointing to his cheek.  Smiling sweetly I approach him careful to not have his arms wrap around me. As I near him he tittles his cheek towards me but being the cruel person I am I turn and shout in his ear "GET UP! " before running out of the room laughing as I heard him groan in pain. Smiling as I reach the kitchen to find Mary chuckling lightly.

"I've awoken the beast. And can I say it was a hard task that deserves a reward." I say, approaching Mary with my hands folded neatly in front on me in an innocent way while giving her my best puppy dog eyes. 

                 Mary smiles "Yes quite a hard task or so I heard. I believe you left him deaf dear." She says chuckling but nevertheless handing me a soft white chocolate cookie. Smiling I reach for it and sit on the stool in the bar quite happy that I got what I wanted. I moaned as the soft cookie melted in my mouth.

                 "I'm glad to see someone's a little quieter now" Edmund says as he walks in with no shirt and a pair of pajama pants.  He approaches me and gives me a slight peck on the forehead as I look up to him and send him an innocent smile.  Chuckling he sits down next to me and greets Mary.

                "Wow Mary you've outdone yourself! This all looks fantastic. Would you like to join us for breakfast?" Edmund says while beaming at Mary and piling his plate with food.

                "Oh no dear I've already eaten but thanks for the invitation. Is there anything else you need me to do?" She asks.

                "Mmmm... No not that I know of. You can head home to your family now thanks Mary." Edmund says as he continues to stuff his face.  Mary smiles at his response and looks in my direction. "You might want to start digging in before he finishes it all." Hearing this Edmund looks up and sheepishly smiles at us.

                "Sorry... your food is amazing. Here I'll walk you out. "Edmund says getting up and whipping his mouth. Smiling Mary Waves back at me as Edmund follows behind her.  Taking Mary's advice I begin to dig in on the amazing food.  I was so focused on my food that I didn't notice Edmund walk in until his arms where lightly wrapped around my waist.

                "Did I forget to tell you how beautiful you look today?" He says while nuzzling his head in my neck.

                "Why yes I believe you did." I saw turning around and giving him a disapproving look while shaking my head.

                "Well you look divine princess" I don't get a chance to respond as he quickly dives in for a kiss. The kiss never breaks until we are completely out of breath. Panting and leaning my forehead on his I say "I think we should finish breakfast."  I groan as I realize I just broke the mood. Chuckling he leans away and we finish our meal with a bit of small talk here and there.  As soon as we finish we clear the dishes with Edmund protesting on how I shouldn't be doing it. When we are done he head upstairs to get ready as I walk outside to explore our grounds.

Edmund's POV:

I have never felt happier in my life as I headed upstairs to get ready for the day I had planned for Allison and me. With a wide grin on my face I rush to take a shower and get dressed. I wear a black and white plaid shirt to match Allison leaving a few buttons open and a pair of khaki shorts. Content with my attire I head to our room to fetch a small gift I got for her. As I read the room I go to the small nightstand near the bed and fetch the box. Smiling I look out the window to find Allison swinging on the small playground that we had outside.  I watched as she leaned back and watched the sky as she swung up and down not noticing anything else around her.  Her hair and bright smile made my stomach flutter with butterflies. And this point If she did look up towards the balcony she would probably find me drooling over her for being so perfect, but it wouldn't matter because I didn't mind looking like a helpless fool in front of her.

Back to Allison's POv:

I don't remember the last time I had actually been able to feel so free and childish like right now. After my father became alpha he didn't really spend much time with me and with my mother fulfilling her role as Luna as well they pretty much placed my focus on things I could do inside like playing piano or learning new languages. And don't get me wrong I loved those things but there is nothing like being childish and running around the pack in wolf form. Which I couldn't do on my own without bodyguards following me around and watching my every move.  My life became pretty close off after my dad got his position as he didn't want to risk anything happening to me. He was over protective and I get that but he could be a little over the top. But Nevertheless I love both of my parents. Smiling and letting the sun shine on my face and swung a light higher, enjoying the air rush through my hair. I slowed my pace as I heard footsteps approach me.

"Enjoying yourself?" Smiling I nod and open my eyes to be captivated with Edmunds clear green eyes.

"I've got a small surprise for you" He says as he approaches me and sits on the swing next to me. He leans to the side and hands me a small box. Opening it I find a small round pendant bracelet with the letter "E" on top of with the words "yours forever" in the back.

"I love it THANK YOU!" I say as I lean forward and make us tumble to the ground. Laughing as I land on top of him while he released a small grunt.  His hands are around my waist and as the sun his perfectly styled hair and bright green eyes I can't help but caress his face. He leans into my palm. I place a small peck on his lips and get off of him. He sits up and grabs my hand fastening the bracelet around it.

" I want to take you somewhere before the sun sets." He says getting up and pulling me with him and heading into the forest.

Confused on the time I ask "What time is it?"

"Around four. I did kind of make us got to sleep a little late yesterday. Plus we needed the sleep."

"How come we just had breakfast then?"  I ask, glancing around the forest at the butterflies, and birds flying away as we went deeper into the forest.

"Well I asked Mary to come around that time. So technically it was brunch" He states happily as he drags me deeper into the forest.

"Where are we going?" I ask hearing a water like sound in the distance.

"It's a surprise" He says kissing my hand that held the bracelet.  I didn't ask any more questions happily enjoying the quite forest day while walking hand in hand. I clothes my eyes and allowed him to lead as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I don't know how long we walked like this until I heard the clear sound of a waterfall. Opening my eyes I stared amazed at the beautiful scenery.

" Do you like it?" He says watching my every move as I let go of his hand and walk around the waterfall edge.

"Yes.... "I say still amazed to react. He smiles and gives me a mischievous look.

"You know I never really got you back for the amazing wakeup call this morning. " Catching on to his intentions I immediately look at him scared as he approaches me.  Knowing I would have no escape I hold my hand in front of me in a stop motion and crouch down to take my bracelet and converse off.  Edmund watches me carefully and before he could ask anything I say "Well these converse are brand new and I don't want to ruin them nor do I want to lose the bracelet so let's just leave them in a safe place away from water. I pick up my shoes placing the bracelet inside my shoes to further protect it and taking off my plaid shirt leaving me in my tank top, jeans and socks.  I approach a smiling Edmund with his hands crossed against his torso.

"Do your worst" I say as I look him in the eyes.

"Did you really think I would throw you in the water?" He asks chuckling and placing a small peck to both my cheeks. I nod and look at him confused "You're not?" I ask maybe I was wrong.  Before I could react I was picked up and thrown into cold water. Gasping for air I swam up and glared at Edmund.

"Of course I would just not when you expected it" he says laughing and jumping in after taking his plaid shirt off leaving his chest bare. Bushing I begin to splash him as he comes up for air. We continued to splash around until the sun began to set and the water began to get colder. Shivering I stepped out.

"I think we should start heading back" I say getting my plaid shirt and wrapping it around me. Edmund agrees and jumps out of the water picking up his plaid shirt and wrapping it around me.

" I guess I didn't think this true did I ?" I give him a smile and shake my head no. "Here jump on my back I'll run us back home." Smiling at him I go behind him and jump on his back. "Onward good sir! And don't forget my shoes." I say and giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck and laying my head on his back.

As we start to run I can't help but feel content and at peace.

*Um you should we are finally back with our mate* my wolf says.  True. And where have you been all day? I'm actually kind of surprised you just appeared right now. * Simply enjoying the company of our mate being this close* she says while purring and going back to her silent state.

I didn't notice we had arrived until Edmund had placed me down to open the door.

"You should go get out of those wet clothes." Edmund says as he closes the door and lightly pecking my lips. I smile and run upstairs to the bathroom where I had left the bad that Mary gave me this morning which conveniently held a pair of pajamas. I quickly stripped off the wet clothes and changed into a pair of pajama grey shorts and a pink pajama tank top along with pink fluffy socks. Tying my hair into a messy wet bun I headed out to find Edmund who was coming out of the room with dark grey joggers and bare chest.

"Do you not own any pajama tops mister" I asked as he laughed.

"I don't have anything to be ashamed of" He says. He really didn't, with his six pack killer body I wouldn't be ashamed either.

" Brag much" I say muttering under my breath and heading to the living room downstairs.

"Just for you babe" he says winking and catching up to me, placing his arm around my shoulders.  Rolling my eyes I slip from his grip go and switch the TV on leaving it on the show The Flash. Smiling and watching my baby running to save the world I can help but sigh adoringly. I didn't notice Edmund hadn't followed me to the living room until he came back with a few snacks. Smiling I reach out to grab the skittles he had in his hand.

"What are you watching?" He asks sitting next to me and making me lean against his side. I curl up into his side and pop some skittles into my mouth.

"Only the greatest human being created in the world" I say as I keep watching. He clears his throat loudly making me look at him.

"Don't you think that's a little over the top when you have a well-defined Greek god at your side."

"Nope" I say popping the "p" to emphasize my point. I was about to pop more skittles in my mouth when he starts to tickle me. "stop!" I scream as I start to uncontrollably wiggle away from his hands.

"Not until you take it back"

"NevER!" As I say this he begins to tickles me faster until eventually I can't take it anymore or I would have peed my pants.

"Ok Ok ! I Take IT BACK YOU'RE THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD! NOW STOP!!!" I scream as the tickling stops and I can properly breathe. Pleased with my reaction he gives me small peck and pulls me up from the couch.

"Where are we going?" I ask not wanting to miss my show.

"You'll see..." He says and leads me up the stairs and into the bedroom. He goes over to the balcony and opens the doors. He sits on the edge sliding his legs between the bars. He pats a seat next to him and I sit down. "I have something better for you to watch. Something I know you absolutely love to do, but don't get to do it often".

"And what may that be" I say a little confused.

"Star gazing"  he says as he points to the sky and I am mesmerized by the beauty of the stars. Smiling I lean into Edmunds embrace.

"Thank you.... For everything " I say and turn to give him a slight peck.

"Anything for you my love."

"I Love you.."

"I love you too my Allison. There is nothing in my life that means more to me than you. Your my life, my all." Sighing I curl up next to him and smile up at the stars and for once I am completely relaxed and complete.

Unknown's Pov:

When you look in the mirror you expect to recognize your face. When you look at your pictures you expect memories and events to flash into your mind. After the accident I don't even know who I am. I don't recognize my parents. I don't recognize my life. Everything is missing. But most of all, I feel like a big piece of me has been ripped apart and it hurts. Physically and mentally. Especially with the constant pain in my head like someone's banging against closed doors to let them out. My so called parents hold some sort of secret but I don't know what it is, it must be big since they won't talk about it. I don't remember my life before the accident but I do keep getting flashbacks of a boy. However I can never see his face. I can however feel the way his touch felt for a few seconds before everything turns cold and I faint. Who is it? Why does this memory affect me? Who am I? Will I ever remember?

A/N:

Hi guys!! Whooohooo! A new chapter is updated! Well sorry that took so long. Thank you to all of you who have voted and have continued with the story even with my extremely late updates. Love you all and thanks for your amazing support. I will try to not keep you in suspense for long. But Happy Late New Year's! Hope you all had wonderful holidays. There are many grammar mistakes and Thank you to all who point it out. I will eventually get to those once I fully finish the stories. Thanks for you support Hope to see you all soon!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~ Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 332 25
Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone. She was left at a young age by her paren...
34.7K 708 65
Allison Stone goes to Wridgewood high school as a junior and is 17 years old her father is the alpha and her brother Parker is going to be alpha soon...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
60.5K 986 35
Summer Hayes is a werewolf. She is the Alphas daughter. But at school her father can't save her. She is bullied by Ethan Dolan. She never knew why. S...