Fantasy Names

By maplefoot

Probably the biggest list on Wattpad of Fantasy Names. You should go check out the Girl Names and Boy Names b... More

A Names
B Names
C Names
D Names
E Names
F Names
G Names
H Names
I Names
J Names
K Names
L Names
M Names
N Names
O Names
P Names
Q Names
R Names
S Names
T Names
U Names
V Names
W Names
X Names
Y Names
Z Names
More Helpful Books
Female Faery Names
Male Faery Names
List of Names to Come

Fantasy Names

24.3K 338 8
By maplefoot

Since my Girl Names and Boy Names seems to be so successful, along with my Writing Tip Book, I have finally decided to create a fantasy name book. This will not be divided by Gender. But since there are so many possibilites, I will be constantly editing everything, so more names will be added as the weeks go by.
If you have any good suggestions for names, I could be happy to hear them so I can place them in the book.
It will take me time to put the whole alphabet up, because I need to find all the names.
Rest assured, I will put A up, and add to it as time goes on... then on for the next alphabet, and then I will add more to every section.
So Please do enjoy this book, I hope it helps with all your fantasy writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
19.6K 323 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
59.4K 1.6K 25
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
231K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...