The Prince of Dart

By monicarmen

The Prince of Dart has to find a wife soon, but he wants to be in love with whom he marries, his father's con... More

Synopsis
Chapter One 17th July 2516
Chapter Two 26th June 2516
Chapter Four 14th April 2000
Chapter Five 24th July 2516
Chapter Six February 2501

Chapter Three 24th July 2516

34 1 0
By monicarmen

"Hmmm.... So that means...?" Marlene asks Chris.

"That means... The reason I'm telling you all of this is because my father ordered me to." He answers. "Do you have any objections yet?"

"Yes."

"What is it?" Chris freaks out.

"That you aren't telling me all this because you wanted to, you wanted me uninformed." She explains.

"Oh! I was going to tell you... Eventually.

"Not everything in the same day."

Marlene sighs and Chris keeps going on with his story, going back some centuries earlier...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.1K 22
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
140K 6.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
31.6K 1.3K 11
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
101K 627 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...