Edith Mikaelson [On Hold]

By LeahForShort

You always thought there was Finn,Elijah,Klaus,Kol, and Rebekah that made up the original family? Well you th... More

Epigraph

278 6 4
By LeahForShort

"If you are someone who still carries hope in your heart, kindness in your eyes and generosity in your fingertips despite terrible people happening to you, thank you. You are one of the few truly pure things left in this world, and you deserve to be protected"

"no matter how hard,
or how much the world
has tried to
beat you,
break you,
destroy you,
and throw you to the wolves
you are still here,
turning all your pain
all your suffering
into armor,
into determination,
into weapons
and earning the respect
of that same pack of wolves
that were meant to rip you
limb from limb"

"Persephone, grant me the foresight to know when I must let go my old life to start anew.

Artemis, grant me the strength of your spine when you helped deliver Apollo, your own twin.

Athena, grant me the solidarity in your sinews for which you were born in all of your armour.

Aphrodite, grant me the kind of heart that always follows my passions true.

Andromeda grant me the wish to never fall out of love with the night sky or the glisten of it's stars.

And Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
693K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
270K 8.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
485K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...