New In The Territories (Book...

بواسطة heiditerryberry

TRIGGER WARNING !! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY STRONG Language/Assault/Death/Loss DO NOT READ IF ONE OR MANY OF... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1 Sam
Chapter 2 Mady
Chapter 3 Nate
Chapter 4 Sam
Chapter 5 Sam
Chapter 6 Nate
Chapter 7 Sam
Chapter Part 8 Sam
Chapter 9 Dmitri
Chapter 10 Sam
Chapter 11 Sam
Chapter 12 Katie
Chapter 13 Jack
Chapter 14 The Others
Chapter 15 Sam
Chapter 16 Dmitri
Chapter 17 Jack
Chapter 18 Jack
Chapter 19 Sam
Chapter 20 Mady
Chapter 21 Sam
Chapter 22 Nickoli
Chapter 23 Sam
Chapter 24 Sam
Chapter 25 Sam
Chapter 26 Dmitri
Chapter 27 Sam
Chapter 28 Sam
Chapter 29 Sam
Chapter 30 Sam
Chapter 31 Nickoli
Chapter 32 Sam
Chapter 33 Mason
Chapter 34 Sam
Chapter 35 Mason
Chapter 36 Dmitri
Chapter 37 Sam
Chapter 38 Jack
Chapter 39 Dmitri
Chapter 40 Sam
Chapter 41 Sam
Chapter 42 Sam
Chapter 43 Dmitri
Chapter 44 Dmitri
Chapter 45 Sam
Chapter 46 Jack
Chapter Part 47 Sam
Chapter 48 Sam
Chapter 49 Sam
Chapter 50 Dmitri
Chapter 51 Jack
Chapter 52 Jack
Chapter 53 Dmitri
Chapter 54 Dmitri
Chapter 55 Sam
Chapter 56 Sam
Chapter 57 Jack
Chapter 58 Sam
Chapter 59 Dmitri
Chapter 60 Sam
Chapter 61 Sam
Chapter 62 Lawrence
Chapter 63 Sam
Chapter 63 Dmitri
Chapter 68 Dmitri
Chapter 66 Sam
Chapter 67 Sam
Chapter 68 Dmitri
Chapter 69 Sam
Chapter 70 Stacey
Chapter 71 Sam
Chapter 72 Sam
Chapter 73 Sam
Chapter 74 Sam
Chapter 76 Sam
Chapter 77 Dmitri
Chapter 78 Sam
Chapter 79 Sam
Chapter 80 Dmitri
Chapter 81 Sam
Chapter 82 Sam
Chapter 83 Sam
Chapter 84 Sam
Chapter 85 Sam
Chapter 86 Sam
Chapter 87 Sam
Chapter 88 Sam
Chapter 89 Sam
Chapter 90 Mr.Whyte
Chapter 91 Sam
BOOKS/ORDER/DATES

Chapter 75 Sam

3K 268 19
بواسطة heiditerryberry

I jumped on Mason's back with no fear he would not catch me. "Hey handsome," giving him a kiss, and then said, "Hey gorgeous," turning to Matt, I leaned over to kiss him as well. That earned me a genuine smile and I was very happy to see it.

"You guys enjoying yourselves?" I asked the three lions I had never met before. Two of them said, "Yes, thank you," but the other one had a scowl on his face. 

"As much as we can with the dogs," this guy could fight, I could tell just by looking at him, never mind the feel of his agitation and power caressing my skin.

His eyes never stopped moving scoping out the others, always knowing what was going on around him. Muscles contracting, the vein in his throat throbbing; he was looking for a fight. Maybe not start one, but would sure like to finish it.

My smartass mouth to the rescue! "They all bathed," smelling Mason's neck sending a shiver down his spine, "And they all have flea collars on so what's the problem?" That got the tiniest smile out of him. "I have something for you, hold on. It might help." I slid off Mason's back, feeling the tension run through his shoulders even though I earned a chuckle out of him with the flee caller remark. Running smack into a very tense Braydon, his power to seem to be more intense. "You too," I said patting Braydon's chest seeing the strain in his eyes.

Finding my stash under the closest picnic table, I headed back to the uptight group to hopefully defuse some of the tension. "Mason," I called throwing him a tennis ball. "Will you take Braydon out to play fetch to get rid of some of that excess energy he has." Turning to the edgy lion, "This is for you," handing him a ball on a string, "Go pat that around for a while. It has catnip in it," I added with a smile.

For a moment, I contemplated that I may have gone too far. The area around them went silent and the other background noise seemed to fade into nothing but the soft breeze blowing the leaves on the trees. Edgy lion's smile grew then roared into laughter. The others followed and the tension was gone just like that. My work done. Then I noticed Sydney walk around back of the house. "You boys play nice, or I will have to bring out the big guns," I said walking away to greet Sydney. Their laughter followed me and put a smile on my face and eased the muscles in my back.

Sydney looked amazing and happy. The first time I met Jack's granddaughter, she was sitting by herself away from all the kids her age; a 16 year old trapped in a 12 year olds body, wearing an oversized shirt, baggy pants, and hair in pigtails. Right away I connected with her and helped with a tiny makeover. Since I had arrived and the first time I met Sydney, we had only seen each other a couple of times. Between me trying my best to spend equal amounts of time with Dmitri and Nickoli also time with my friends, it pretty much took up all of my time. By the looks of things, Sydney too has had her plate full; with new friends and what may be a boyfriend.

Sydney looked like a totally different person, outgoing, energetic, and positively glowing. Playing a quick game of catch up and lucky enough to hire a couple of her friends to cut her lawn once a week, I was off again.

I was so not the social type and always tried to avoid big crowds, but this time with the barbeque being my idea, but it helped that I felt comfortable around these people. I played the good little hostess and continued to socialize with everyone. Worried about everyone else I had ignored my friends more than I realized. They seemed to be Ok with that, but I wanted to take a little time for myself and do just that and spend a few minutes with them.

I sat with the men I loved, my best friends Mady and Mason, the leaders of the Pride and Pack, and along with Nate, Mady's husband and a few others all just shooting the shit while they ate. Everything was going smoothly, besides that tense moment with the edgy lion that I diffused swiftly with my charm, more like my smart-ass wit. More and more of the wolves and lions started to mingle amongst each other. I could not have asked for a better turn out.

I felt the arm that brushed mine brace before I slide a glance at Dmitri; his attention was towards the house. My curiosity on what could have Dmitri tense up had me follow his gaze toward the direction of the house. Alexis was strutting her way across the grass heading toward a group of wolves.

I wasn't worried that Alexis would come between me and Dmitri, but I could honestly say I hated the woman. I don't hate many people; to be honest Alexis was probably the only one. She was gorgeous with her long blonde hair, blue eyes and legs that went on for miles. That was not the problem, it was her attitude, and the fact that she has voiced very clearly that I was trailer trash and she tried to get in between me and Dmitri. It almost worked one night; the first time I went to his club. I felt like I was in the middle of a lover spat and was leaving right then until Dmitri throw me on the couch and explained. Yes, they had sex, months before I moved to here and was over as fast as it started. The woman's presence left a bad taste in my mouth. I so badly wanted to throw her off the property, get her away before making a scene, but what kind of example would that show? Kicking out a member when they are supposed to be uniting. Deciding to be the bigger person, I just ignored her.

Everyone around the table picked up on my hostility, and even the others at the nearby table. The wolves knew what had happened before and stayed quiet where the lions gave me and Dmitri a questioning look.

Lawrence cleared his throat, "Is there a problem?" He casually turned at the same time Nickoli did to see where are hostility was aimed at.

"Not if she keeps her mouth shut," I grunted softly before I could stop. No one has ever made me feel so furious and violent before, and keeping those feelings locked up was a challenge and keeping that blocked from the others equally as difficult. "I'm sorry Jack," I apologized for failing, to keep myself in check, and behaving badly towards one of his wolves.

Jack gave me a smile, "We all can't get along all the time."

"Hello Jack," Alexis said, right behind me.

I'm the bigger person. I'm the bigger person. I repeated to herself, and then started to eat. If my mouth was full, I could not talk.

"Nice to see you Alexis. I'm surprised to see you here," Jack was his usual friendly self.

"Well I am a part of the pack," her voice dripping sweet. Nails on chalkboard sweet, "I wanted to come over and say hi to my favourite wolves, and to meet some of these gorgeous lions."

Nickoli stilled, from the corner of my eye I saw Alexis glide a finger across the back of his shoulders. "Don't touch him," I said, on the brink of snapping, voice cold, but soft. Taking all I had not to grab her by the throat.

Of course she ignored me. "I just wanted to say hi. I'm off to admire the eye candy. Bye Dmitri," she purred, bending down to kiss him on the cheek.

That was all it took to break my concentration. Seeing red, I jumped up faster than I thought possible and lunged at Alexis, only to be stopped shot by Nickoli tackling me to the ground. Breathing hard, body vibrating with rage, my eyes narrowed, staring up at the smirking Alexis, "Get off me," I hissed.

"Nickoli let Samantha up," Lawrence's voice was a distant hum.

When I was free from his arms, I jumped up to face Alexis. "I could rip your throat out," Alexis said in a whisper.

I gave her my best bitter smile, "You could, but just remember you will be lying right beside me with your throat ripped out as well." That thought made my smile brighten. Alexis had seen the truth in my eyes as well.

"Is she leaving?" Mr. Edgy asked from right behind me with a few lions and wolves.

"Yes she is. Will you please escort her out...?" I looked at him, not knowing his name.

"Miles. And it would be my pleasure to see she gets to her car," Miles said with a sneer towards Alexis.

I was not one to wish others harm or encouraged violence. But watching Alexis being escorted out, a vision of holding a gun to her head and pulling the trigger was overwhelming and not at all helping me calm down. Still breathing hard, body still shaking with adrenaline, I stared at the back of Alexis' head replying the vision.

"Samantha!" Lawrence was in my face, voice strong and demanded to be obeyed. The disappointment seeping out of his eyes snapped me out of it, not the tone he used. I was ashamed of my behaviour and for probably ruining the barbeque that meant so much to me, Lawrence, Jack and the others. "Garage now," he moved to the side letting me pass.

Normally I would have told him where to go, but I screwed up and bad. The enjoyable time everyone was having now was hushed and edging toward stressful. I needed to fix it, but could not in the state of mind I was in. A while back, Lawrence and Jack brought over a few things for times like this; frustrated, tense and you can never forget sexually frustrated. I used my garage a lot these days.

No words passed between us, Lawrence closed the door and tossed me a pair of boxing gloves and held the punching bag. Letting out my built up aggression on the bag; sweat pouring down my face, breathing heavy now from exhaustion instead of fury. I finally stopped to look at Lawrence after 20 minutes.

"You've right hook looks good," Lawrence said, letting go of the bag and tossing a towel at me.

Wiping off my face and neck, "How bad did I just fuck everything up?" I could care less about my right hook, what was important was the union between the wolves and lions.

"You didn't fuck things up Sam. Your shields were slipping and Jack and I got a good idea on what you wanted to do to that wolf and you needed to get back in check before the others did as well. They got a good dose of your hostility and rage and that was more than enough. Everything is just fine out there. You even have a few more admirers," he sounded amused. "Go get cleaned up we have been in here for almost an hour and then we can finish eating." He started to head out.

"Lawrence. Thank you." I was grateful he was there and shared his time with me.

Lawrence was right, no one left and seemed to be having fun. As the night wound down there were plenty of bodies to help clean up. Saying my goodbyes to Nickoli and Dmitri well into the morning hours, I didn't make it to her bed, sitting on the couch one minute and asleep in the next.

*  *  *
HIM

I sat in front of the monitors, taking in every action of every wolf, lion, and especially Sam. The crew I hired did well placing the cameras and tomorrow I would have audio feed as well. The little show between Sam and Alexis was amusing and I learned a few interesting facts that my intel didn't know. Sam was the key to destroy them all and with any luck help me gain the power I deserved and craved.

"Oh, she's a spunky one," Mr. White said when Sam lunged at Alexis.

"Soon Mr. White, soon. Whatever she just said really hit a chord with Alexis. Pay attention. See how fast she is? Keep that in mind," he said to Mr. White.

"Yes, Sir. When are we going to be inviting Sam to be are special guest?" Mr. White asked with a gleam of excitement as he watched her every move.

"Soon. The contractors you hired have one more shot at it and if they fail, I have a backup plan. Of course that means you will have another job before Samantha gets here." There were to be no witnesses outside my pack. Mr. White might not be a wolf as of yet, but after this he just might have earned his right. If Stacey and her group failed, they will no longer be of use and taken care of Permanently.

Resting back in my chair, feet up and enjoyed the live show, as Sam walked into the garage I touched the screen, "Soon my dear. Soon you will be where you belong," I chuckled.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
278K 9.7K 42
Lily has finally found her mate. After being kidnapped, turned into a wolf and falling down countless trees its about time. Yet, even through all the...
2K 242 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...
10K 820 42
Gael has always been an outcast and a weirdo - but when he moves to the small town of Imperium, he finds himself in the middle of a supernatural comm...