The Black Knight

By LindseyM17

Faylen Adwynn comes from a troubled past which landed her in Rivendell 10 years ago. She found a new family a... More

Chapter 1: (Prologue)
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Authors Note
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31: (Epilogue)
New Book

Authors Note

1.6K 16 0
By LindseyM17

Hi guys! My name is Lindsey Matthews and this is one of my stories I had take place during the events of Lord of the Rings. I do not own the storyline or any of the characters and did not mean any disrespect by changing some things around. I own characters that I have created as well as my own changes to the story.

After the very beginning the story goes along with the true version, just so it can introduce everything. Then during the middle I begin to add even more of my own content.

I will post more chapters as I go (not even sure if anyone is going to read this haha)

This is one of my first stories I have posted on Wattpad so if you have any comments, I would love to hear from you.

I hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 615 29
(#28 Legolas green leaf) Emily and Legolas were engaged and soon to be married. As Legolas went looking for the Arkenstone Emily and King Thranduil h...
320K 10.8K 30
An Elleth named Eleniel was captured by a party of Orcs 500 years ago from her home and killed her family in front of her. she was tortured, abused a...
283K 7.9K 36
Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown...
46.3K 1.6K 49
Eadrid was the daughter of Kings, and a Captain among men. Though she remained fierce, she was determined to be the leader that desired to serve her...