If You | Jensoo

By Adeptarmy11

It's been exactly a week since Jennie started to notice the girl. The first time she saw her, the mysterious... More

Ch 1.
Ch 3.
Ch 4.
Ch 5.
Ch 6.
Ch 7.
Ch 8.
Ch 9.
Ch 10.
Ch 11.
Ch 12.
Ch 13.
Ch 14.
Ch 15.
Ch 16.
Ch 17.
Bonus: Seulrene
Ch 18.
Ch 19.
Ch 20.
Ch 21.
Ch 22.
Ch 23.
Q & A ft. My face
Ch 24.
Ch 25.
Ch 26.
Ch 27.
Ch 28.
Ch 29.
Ch 30.
Ch 31.
Ch 32.
Ch 33. The Last.
Ch 34. Night Changes.
Ch 35. Officially Missing You
Ch 36. Happy.
Ch 37. You & I.
Ch 38. Until The End.
Ch 39. They Need You.
Ch 40. Baby Don't Cry.
Ch 41. The End?
Epilouge

Ch 2.

22.2K 808 1.2K
By Adeptarmy11

•Jisoo•

Jisoo carried the box of pizza into the house while balancing her books she got at the library on it.

"Jin Oppa!" Jisoo calls out.

Seokjin comes running down the stairs and stops in front of her with a big smile on his face.

"Thanks you're the best. Are you sticking around?" Jin asks his sister.

Jisoo shakes her head in response, "I can't. I promised Rosé I would help her study."

Jin opens the box of pizza and hands her a slice. "Well If you're not staying. Have a slice." He says handing it to her.

"Thanks. See yeah." Jisoo says before walking back to her car.

She lived a few blocks off campus with her best friend Park Chaeyoung. Her brother Kim Seokjin lived in a house with a few of his friends. She sometimes stayed over when she knew Rosé was having her girlfriend over at their place.

She took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and walked down the marble floor hallway. Jisoo was loaded to say the least, but she didn't care much about money. Her grandparents gave her over 2 million dollars as a graduation gift and Jisoo has let it sit in her savings account for years now.

She opens the door and is immediately greeted with her dog Dalgome. "Hi buddy." She smiles bending down to pet him. "Chaeyoungie!" Jisoo calls out.

"Living room!" Chaeyoung answers.

Jisoo walks further into the apartment and tosses her bag next to the couch, before flopping down next to the younger girl.

"Where'd you go?" Rosé asks.

"I picked up some pizza for Jin, since he came to feed Dalgome for me." Jisoo says.

"Hmm. I kinda want pizza now too. Are you hungry?" Rosé says as she gets up to head to the kitchen.

"Nah. I had a muffin at the coffee shop." Jisoo says. She smiles slightly thinking about Jennie. She was cute and Jisoo thought it was funny that she sort of just stared at Jisoo for hours.

"Okay, I'll make some pizza anyways. If you get hungry just grab some." Rosé says from the kitchen.

"Chaeng?" Jisoo says as she stares at the ceiling.

"Yes Unnie?" Rosé answers.

"If a girl watched you for a whole week straight every time you went to the coffee shop, and then finally decided to talk to you, How would you feel?" Jisoo says unmoving.

"Well that's kinda creepy that she was watching you." Rosé says. "I don't know, it depends really. Why?"

"No reason." Jisoo says shaking the thoughts out of her head.

Rosé shrugs and goes back to making her pizza. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I don't know yet. Why?" Jisoo asks as she goes to the fridge.

"Well Lisa's coming over, wanna hang out with us?" Rosé asks.

"I don't know Rosé. I'm not really down to being the third wheel again." Jisoo says.

Lisa and Rosé have been dating for 2 years now. They were really cute together and were one of those couples, you knew would get married one day. Jisoo liked Lisa, she was funny and outgoing, and they hung out together on some occasions. It's just seeing them being a happy couple has been making her feel lonely lately.

She's not saying it's a bad thing. Jisoo actually liked them together, they're just a little too much to handle sometimes.

"Just think about it." Rosé says.

"Okay." Jisoo shrugs.

•••

Jisoo put all of her books into her bag before walking towards the Library. She's already finished the ones she'd checked out last night.

"Good afternoon Jisoo." Ms. Choi, the librarian greets.

"Good afternoon Ms. Choi." Jisoo bows before placing the books onto the desk.

"Finished already?" Ms. Choi says impressed.

"You know me." Jisoo shrugs.

"You know Jisoo. You're my favourite student here, and I've been working here for over 60 years. I love that there is still someone who loves reading as much as I do but, these books aren't everything Jisoo." The elderly woman says holding her hand. "There is so much more to life than stories. Your job is to live so that one day you'll have your own stories to write. Promise me, that you will go out and see as much of the world as you can, that you'll fall in love with someone who makes you the happiest person on earth, that you'll live your life outside of the pages written in these books. Please promise me."

Jisoo swallows hard. She doesn't really know what to say. She's never really done anything except study and read. She sometimes sang on occasion but never in front of anyone. And acting was something she was naturally good at.

"I'll do my best..." Jisoo says.

"Promise me Jisoo." Ms. Choi insists squeezing her hand lightly.

"I promise Ms. Choi." Jisoo manages to say.

Ms. Choi smiles at her response and pats her hand one last time. "Run along with your books now." She teases making Jisoo smile. "Good bye Jisoo."

Jisoo smiles and bowed before making her way to the non fiction books.

That was kind of odd. Ms Choi has never said anything like that to me before, Why now? She doesn't ever say goodbye either. Jisoo thinks.

She shakes the thoughts out of her head and continues to look for more books.

•••

She was there again. Jisoo stood on the sidewalk, watching Jennie through the big glass window. She watched as Jennie bounced her leg up and down, looking at the clock every few seconds.

Jisoo looked at her watch.

2:30.

Jisoo usually would walk in at this time to get a hot Chocolate and read the new books she got. She tilted her head to the side as she watched Jennie look at the clock again.

2:31.

Jennie was now looking through her phone, Jisoo guesses It's to pass the time. She narrows her eyes at the girl as Jennie's eyes flicker to the empty booth across the coffee shop.

Jisoo's booth to be excact.

2:32.

Jisoo decides to put the girl out of her misery and walks into the coffee shop. The familiar ring of the bell hitting her ears. She walks up to the counter and orders her usual.

She can see Jennie in the corner of her eye watching her curiously. Once she has her drink she sits down in her usual spot and pulls out her book.

She checks her watch again.

2:37.

Jisoo opens her book, but this time is different. This time she doesn't start to read. This time she counts the number of seconds it will take for Jennie to work up the nerve to come over here.

Jisoo looks up slightly to see Jennie looking down at the table seemingly mumbling to herself.

Cute. Jisoo thought.

2:43.

Jisoo sees Jennie get up from her seat and move towards the door. But she stops. Jisoo watches as she mouths a 'fuck' to herself before coming towards her booth.

2:44.

"720 seconds." Jisoo says as Jennie takes a seat across from her.

"What?" Jennie says.

"720 seconds." Jisoo repeats still not looking at her. "It's taken you 720 seconds to convince yourself to come and talk to me. Exactly 12 minuets, that's quite the improvement from 168 hours."

"Oh." Jennie says blushing. "Thanks I guess."

"How long do you wait for me everyday?" Jisoo asks finally looking at her.

Jennie's cheeks are blushing red and she's looking at the table in embarrassment.

"N-not long." Jennie stutters.

Jisoo nods in response. "Okay. I believe you."

Jisoo pushes her hot chocolate towards Jennie. "Have some." She says looking back at her book. She's not actually reading, for the first time in awhile she's found something more amusing.

"Uh no it's okay, I've already had coffee." Jennie shakes her head.

Jisoo raises her brow at the girl across from her. "Coffee is bad for you." Jisoo says.

Jennie shrugs in response which makes Jisoo narrow her eyes in curiosity. "try it." She says pushing the cup towards her again.

Jennie rolls her eyes and takes a sip. "Hot chocolate?"

"You're a genius aren't you?" Jisoo jokes making Jennie smile.

She has a cute smile. Jisoo thinks.

"You have cute smile." Jisoo says voicing her thoughts making Jennie blush again.

"Thanks." Jennie says shyly.

"You kno-" Jisoo was cut off by her phone going off again. She rolled her eyes and picked it up.

"Can I help you?" Jisoo answers.

"Unnie! I have something to ask you!"

Jisoo looks at her phone and sees its Rosés number. "What do you want Limario. I'm busy." Jisoo says.

"Okay I'll make it quick. I have a friend who is really good looking and sweet, and funny and kind and she's also tragically single. I want you guys to go on a blind date...tonight." Lisa says excitedly.

"I don't date." Jisoo says.

"Come on Unnie." Lisa whines. "Just this once please. Rosé and I will be there and I promise she's amazing and totally your type."

"You don't know my type." Jisoo retorts.

"I know enough. So will you?" Lisa begs.

"What's in it for me?" Jisoo asks.

"Other than a hot date?"

"I'm waiting." Jisoo says.

"I'll stop fighting with Dalgome." Lisa says.

"Deal." Jisoo nods.

"Really!?" Lisa squeals. "What until I tell her. Oh my god this is so great."

"I'm hanging up now." Jisoo says as Lisa continues to squeal.

"Rosé totally owes me. Dang our sex-"

Jisoo hangs up the phone before Lisa could finish her sentence. She puts it in silent before tossing it into her bag.

"Sorry about that." Jisoo apologizes, "it seems as though I only receive calls when I'm talking to you."

"It's okay. What was it about?" Jennie asks playing with cup of hot Chocolate.

"It was my best friends girlfriend. Or I guess she's my friend too. She set me up on a blind date tonight." Jisoo says.

She sees Jennie deflate a little.

"Oh. Are you going?" Jennie asks timidly.

"Yes. Only because she promised to stop fighting my dog." Jisoo says.

"Oh then I guess have fun?" Jennie says Unsurely.

"How fun can I blind date be?" Jisoo chuckles.

"That's true." Jennie smiles slightly. "So What are you reading? I notice you have a lot of books." Jennie changes the subject.

"How observant of you." Jisoo says making her smile.

All she wanted to see was that smile.

"Today I'm reading 1984." Jisoo answers.

"What is it about?" Jennie asks.

"It's about a man who is the only person left on earth with the freedom of individual thought. The rest of society is being controlled by the government through surveillance." Jisoo explains.

"Sounds deep." Jennie nods.

"Do you read Jennie?"

"Not really. I don't have the time, and it's never really interested me that much."

"What interest you?" Jisoo asks.

"You." Jennie blurts out, before her eyes widen at what she just said. "I mean-"

Jisoo laughs at her response and shakes her head. "No need to explain Jennie." Jisoo says holding her hand up.

"But I-" Jisoo places her finger on her lip again.

"Shh." Jisoo says before removing her finger.

Jennie furrows her brows at her. "Did you just shush me?" Jennie asks.

"Yes." Jisoo nods. "You shouldn't let people do that Jennie. It gives them power over you. You should assert yourself."

"But you just-"

"Shh." Jisoo says holding her hand up. "You just let me do it again."

"But-"

"Shh."

"Will you stop that!" Jennie says grabbing her hand and putting it down on the table.

"And what if I don't?" Jisoo smirks leaning in closely.

"T-then I'll..." Jennie trails off when she realizes how close her face is to Jisoo's.

Jisoo sees her eyes trial downwards.

"You'll What?" Jisoo says quietly.

"I'll just..." Jennie leaned in a little closer *RING* the bell of the door broke them out of their trance and Jennie quickly pulled back. Jisoo swallowed and shook her head before smiling softly at Jennie.

•••

Jisoo was listening intently as Jennie told her about where she was from. They had been talking for hours now and the sun was starting to set.

"I actually studied in New Zealand for 5 years before coming here." Jennie says.

"5 years. Did you study English?" Jisoo asks, she herself didn't know much of it but Rosé did and taught her a little bit.

"I mean of course I lived there." Jennie chuckles. "I didn't even really have to study." She says in English.

Her accent is sexy. Jisoo notices.

"Okay than sassy pants. Which city did you live in?" Jisoo asks.

"Do you know any cities in New Zealand?" Jennie smiles.

"Wellington, Waitangi, Auckland..." Jisoo lists off.

"I lived in Auckland." Jennie says smiling.

Jisoo smiles back before noticing how dark it's gotten. She looked st her phone to see a bunch of texts from Lisa and Rosé.

"Oh my god it's 6:00. I need to go before Limario kills me." Jisoo says collecting her stuff.

"Wow already." Jennie says looking at her phone. "I should probably get home too."

"It's dark, I'll give you a ride." Jisoo says pulling out her keys as Jennie packs up her bag.

"No it's okay I only live like 2 blocks away." Jennie shakes her head.

Jisoo opens the door for her as they exit the coffee shop. She grabs Jennie's hand as they walk towards her car. "Come on."

"You're so stubborn." Jennie chuckles softly.

"Deal with it." Jisoo shrugs as she opens her door for Jennie.

•••

"It's the apartment building on the right." Jennie points.

"Hmm, I live like a block away from here." Jisoo comments.  

"Really? We should...I don't know." Jennie stutters fiddling with her thumbs. "Hang out sometime maybe."

"I'd love that." Jisoo smiles. "I'll see you later, ok?"

"Yeah. Thanks for the ride." Jennie smiles shyly as she opens the door.

Jennie waves one last time before entering the building. Jisoo waits until Jennie is out before driving home being the happiest she's ever been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]
61.9K 3.9K 19
Senior Inspector Kim Jisoo has to learn to manage her explosive anger before she gets removed from the police force. Very reluctantly, she visits top...
5.4K 402 13
Just another day in YG college, just another dare or challenge. 23 years old final year YG student Jennie Kim is always looking for trouble and she d...
32.7K 677 2
Jennie finds out about someone trying to take Lisa's virginity and she doesn't like that so she decides to seduce Lisa so she can take it instead. Li...