Mission: Make Him Love Me

By xshlxy_wp

A cold hearted city hunter. A KPop girl group. 1 guy, 9 girls. Who among TWICE's Tzuyu, Nayeon, Dahyun, Chaey... More

Introduction
Flashback 1
Flashback 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Filler Chapter 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just wanna send some thanks
Chapter 16
MERRY & HAPPY SANA DAY SPECIAL
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*quick stop*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Idfk what's this for but oh well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions about the Story
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Story Again???
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [Edited for correction purposes]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [continuation]
Chapter 30 [Advanced Birthday Special for Mina]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
MARCH 26, 2018 ๐Ÿ’•
Momoland x Stray Kids?? Why not! ๐Ÿ’•
Chapter 37: #HappyChaeyoungDay
Special shoutout
Woah!
Chapter 38 (Part 1)
Chapter 38 [Part 2]
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not An Update
WHAT'S UP PITCHES!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (short update + HAPPY 100K READS!!)
Q&A
Chapter 43
HEAR ME OUT (NOT AN UPDATE)
IT'S UP!! (NOT AN UPDATE)

Chapter 23

2.3K 71 18
By xshlxy_wp

Mina

*sighs* finally. Jeongyeonnie will replace me as Jimin's partner. I don't know what made JYP-ssi change his mind but I'm glad he did. To be honest, I don't wanna be his partner for the Music Bank. I only said that to make Reiki jealous. I don't know why but I love seeing him get jealous. But I'm the jealous one this time. Cause right now he's out on a date with Dahyunie. :(

I was even planning to ask him to play video games with me for the rest of the day since the meeting was finished earlier. Huhu! T___T

I wonder what they're doing right now. Hmph.

Jihyosus Christ, GodJihyo. Why am I even curious? Or to be more fitting, why am I even feeling jealous that he's out with Dahyunie? -____-

Curse this feeling!

Dahyun

I can't help myself getting excited as hell. I'm on a date with Reiki hyung. He promised me that we'll go out today so here we are right now. Walking on a romantic park.

Although...

It's kind of akward that the park is filled with couples. I think Reiki and I are the only non couple who's walking here. T-T

"You okay, Dahyun?" He asked me when he noticed me lost in thoughts. Huh. Even I didn't realize I'm spacing out.

"Huh? Ah! Ne. Mianhe. I was just thinking about something." I smiled warmly at him.

"You sure? Lemme guess, you're hungry aren't you? Haha!"

"Yah! Meanie!" I pouted and slapped his arm.

"Hahaha! I was just kidding Tofu."

"But yeah. I am a bit hungry. But I'm fine." I was surprised he grabbed my hand gently and lead me through the park till we reached an expensive looking restaurant.

"Let's just go eat on a cheaper one. I kinda forgot to bring my credit card." I shyly told him while keeping my gaze away from him.

"Who said you're paying?" He looked at me, smiling.

"But I was the---"

He cutted me off when he pulled me inside again.

"I'm the guy so I should be the one paying." He turned to me again and smiled.

"But I was the one who asked you to go out with me today."

"So? Even so. Let it be you who asked me or vice versa, I'm the one paying. No buts young lady." He told me with an authority like tone.

"Hmph. Alright whatever you say, dad." I told him and started to order.

"You're the second one who tried calling me dad." He said as we patiently wait for our food to arrive.

"Yeah? Who was the first one?"

"Momoring." He laughed a bit.

"Oh. Well the way you act is like a dad so basically you're a father like figure to us."

"That's JYP's throne not mine. And besides... as soon as I capture the brain behind all these threats towards you girls, I'm heading back to Japan." He looked out the window while talking.

"But why? You could stay with us forever you know."

"I know and I would love to. But... it's just that... I can't. I just can't." He sighed heavily.

"Why?"

"I have some things that I have to figure out about myself. About... who I really am." He looked at me seriously.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Geez this is the first time I'm being a slowpoke on something serious. >_>

He released another sigh before speaking up and explained everything.

(Remember that one chapter here where I made a flashback about Reiki having comsecutive dreams of him being on a hospital bed after he and Shin broke up? That's the part Reiki was explaining to Dahyunie. Mianhe~ I'm a bit lazy right now sooooo... yeah. Hahaha! Anyways... back to the story.)

"We can help you hyung."

"I appreciate it Dahyun but I can figure it out myself." He smiled at me and I was about to speak up again when our food arrived.

Reiki thanked the waiter as soon as he finished serving our food. The waiter bowed down and left.

(That's a lot of food for 2 people. 😂😂)

"Ah finally. Ittadakimasu!" He said in Japanese. Making me laugh.

"Geez this is quite a lot."

"You look thin nowadays so you should eat a lot." He said.

"I don't know if you're making fun of my body but if you are I'm gonna kill youuuu!"

He just laughed at me instead and started eating so I did the same.

After we finished eating we were about to walk out of the restau when fans started to gather around me and Reiki asking questions and a lot of other things.

"OMG Dahyun! I never expected to see you here!"

"Yah Dahyunie sign my shirt!"

"Dubu can I take a photo with you!!? Jebaaaal!"

"Dahyunie, what can you say about the threats coming down on TWICE?"

"Dahyunie is he your boyfriend?! Omo omo you look so perfect!"

The last question made me turn red.

"A-ahm... no he's not. We're under a three year dating ban contract remember? He's just a friend and I asked him to accompany me today." I smiles to shake off my blush. I can feel Reiki very close to me.

Everyone around us were asking if they can take selcas with me which I gladly obliged.

"Hyung let's g---" I was cut off. Not because I was pushed accidentally. But because...

I kissed him accidentally. Shit. Shit. Shit. 😳😳😳😳😳

He was also shocked so I immediately pulled away.

"S-Sorry." I apologized and looked down.

"Yah! Who the hell pushed her! Be careful next time would ya!?" Reiki yelled.

I heard someone saying sorry from the crowd but I could pinpoint where it came from but I'm absolutely sure that someone apologized to him.

After the crowd cleared up, Reiki and I left the restau and went on with our date like nothing even happened.

"Geez can't believe he got my first kiss by accident." I quietly mumbled. Hoping that he wouldn't hear. To make sure I took a glance at him and he wasn't looking at me so I sighed in relief knowing that he didn't hear what I said.

The rest of the date went fine. We went to an arcade where I took home a huge Tofu plushy. We even dropped by at a TWICE store near the arcade. And we went to a lot of fun places too.

We were on our way home when a huge guy passed by us riding his motor bike. Wow he have a huge body. He's got the body of a quarterback. Not exaggerating, he seriously got the body of a QB. I can see Reiki looking at him as he vanished from our sight.

"You okay Hyung? Do you know him?"

"It's nothing. It's just that he looks familiar." He told me and we continued to walk home.

Reiki

I saw a familiar figure passed by me and Dahyun on his motor bike.

Is that......

Nah there's no way that that idiot would be here. Or is there?

"You okay Hyung? Do you know him?" A human Tofu--- I mean Dahyun asked me.

"It's nothing. It's just that he looks familiar." I told Dahyun and we continued heading home.

Speaking of Dahyun...

I heard her mumble that that kiss was her first. Damn now it's 5 girls who gave their first kiss to me. Although Dahyun's was just an accident cause someone accidentally pushed her at the restau we were eating on earlier.

After we reached the house. I saw a familiar looking bike outside the gate.

"Isn't this the bike we saw earlier?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't know. Chances of it being the exact motor bike is quite low since this kind of motor bike is the trend right now. And there's a lot of people using this bike nowadays."

We walked inside the house and I saw a huge guy sitting on the couch.

"Well I'll be damned. And I thought I was just imagining things. It really was you."

He turned around when he heard my voice and gave me a gummy smile. A gummy smile like the penguin sitting beside him. "Long time, No see, ReiRei."

I gave him a 'tch' and smirked. "Long time no see indeed... Kai."

To be continued...

Annyeong yeoreobun! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 I'm sure some of you were surprised to see the name 'Kai' on this chappy. And no... it's not the Kai of EXO. Kai... as in Kai Myoui. Yep. Mina's older brother who is a football player in Japan and whose position on the team is a Quarterback.

Anyways! Do you have any questions for the characters especially to Twice and Reiki? Comment below, yeoreobun! 5 questions each reader. Yeah I'm giving you 5 questions to ask anyone from the characters of the book since there's only a few of you who's a noisy reader 😂😂 and I also don't have that much followers sooooo yeah. Hahaha! Or if there is anything you wanna ask me too, you can ask it on the comment section too and we will all answer it after Chapter 24!

Vote. Comment. Share! :)

-Ash ❤️

P.S. A lot of you were asking me to update "All Of The Stars" so I've decided to alternate the updates. After an update here, I'm gonna update AOTS too. I hope you guys will support AOTS like how you're supporting this book! :) saranghae! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 62 9
You are working at your family restaurant in Seoul, because you like seeing people happy while eating, and you are in charge of taking the orders and...
25.5K 612 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
483K 21.1K 97
R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl group, Twice.
27.8K 1.4K 40
Park Jihyo and Chou Tzuyu are two people who are different yet the same in many ways. They both live with a past that continues to haunt them to this...