Mr. Sartorius

By thelightscoming

My mom decided to hire a tutor for me.. i wasn't expecting the hot sex god that walked through the door. "mee... More

1 | charlotte
2 | the tutor
3 | monday
4 | the kiss
5 | awkward encounter
6 | strange saturday
7 | the chills
8 | explaining all
9 | hangover day
10 | worrying wednesday
11 | "ive got you"
12 | police report
13 | not you too?
14 | touch me
15 | it happens
16 | a week later..
17 | anything for you
18 | you called?
19 | joey.
20 | afraid to catch feels
21 | the south side
22 | weed gets you high
23 | to new beginnings
24 | a little blue dress
25 | some birthday loving
26 | hates and heartbreaks
27 | i love you
28 | pleasurable morning
29 | that while after
31 | christmas success
32 | pack of condoms
33 | earn the cash
34 | focused on you
35 | gowns and caps
36 | go big or go home
37 | "of course, mr rose"
38 | you shouldve spoke up
39 | change of thoughts
40 | that time again
41 | by your side
42 | the last time
43 | a goodbye
44 | surprise, im back
45 | the one i love.
epilogue

30 | missing to return

1.7K 59 6
By thelightscoming

~ charlottes pov

well- it's been 2 months.
lemme fill you in..

jacob and me aren't perfect at all. our arguments are dumb, usually about him being jealous of how close me and joey are.
and no- we aren't dating, it's more a friends with benefits sorta thing.
(my followers,i hope u get the reference)

my parents? they know me and jacob are close friends, they haven't figured out the rest.

joey- he's still single. he's had some fun, but he still loves me. he even told me he does.

and then there's me! i'm just me, except i've recently got a new look. i dip dyed my hair, felt like a change. i'm not as popular anymore- just kinda mind my own business.

today's december 24th. i'm at jacobs house right now, helping him finish decorate. his parents are coming for christmas- he's a late preparer.

"do you think it looks okay?" j asks me and i nod my head.
"pretty." i reply, and he nods.
his face is pale- he doesn't look too good.

i walk up to him and place a hand on his cheek.
"look at me." i say, and he turns his head to face me.
"are you okay?" i ask.

"i'm fine. i just wanna make everything nice." he tells me, before pulling away from me causing me to roll my eyes.

i lift up my phone as it starts to ring. joey.
i walk into the kitchen to answer the call.
"hey joey" i smile, even though he can't see me.

"are you free to talk?" he asks me, and i reply with a simple "sure".

i put down the bag of tinsel i was carrying and take a seat at jacobs table.
"i can't find my sister." joey says and i gasp.
sophia.
"what? where is she?!" i exclaim.

joey sighs "if i knew id be able to find her"
"she's only 14 joey. we gotta find her!"

i hear the guilt in joeys voice as he speaks " me and sophia had an argument and I'm pretty sure she left-" he sighs " just annoys me because I feel like this is all my fault."

my eyes widen. "i know exactly where she is." i end the call and grab my jacket and shoes.
"hey.. where are you g-"

"i've gotta go help joey!" i shout as i run out of jacobs house and into my car.

oh- guess who learned how to drive.

I drive the car up the street to the park at the top of the road where i used to take sophia when she was young. I remember how I told her if she ever needed space to go there, joey never knew about it. what i do know is that she probably could do with someone to talk to.

i run out my car and into the park.
"sophia!" i call out. it's empty.

i look as i see a car pull up beside mine. it's joey.
the back door opens, and as if it's in slow motion, i watch as the best friend i haven't seen in months steps outside.

i scream like a little kid, and run over, jumping on to alissa. tears form in my eyes as she picks me up.
sophia steps out the car and she smiles at me- i also watch as jacob pulls up in his car.

"surprise" jacob says as he walks up to me, alissa places me down and i smile at her.
"i missed you so much." i tell her and she nods her head. "i missed you more."

at that moment i knew exactly how lucky i was. i had my best friend back, and my boyfriend and my other best friend were more than i could ever ask for.

i walk to jacob and place a kiss on his lips.
"i love you." i tell him, and he smiles at me, before leaning down to kiss me once again.

——-

so.. next chapter, here comes jacobs parents.
will they like charlotte?

is alissa being back good or bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.5K 158
NO LONGER ACTIVE I'm not really into the fandom anymore, but I'll still leave this story up for anyone who wants to read it.
5.6K 307 32
|Ranked #269 in Jacob Sartorius 🏆| I don't know what to put here. You should read this story tho :) - - **disclaimer: I wrote this in like 7th grade...
34.3K 219 44
If you haven't read Part I, go ahead and read that! Enjoy the ride as I continue to revise the story and thank you all so much for all of the support...
67.4K 2.5K 49
One day there was this girl named Ariana,she always had a big dream of head of her like,meeting people, being famous,having a good life and all that...