I love you [Vhope]

By Jamless_chimchim_

Everyone hates me because they thought I killed my girlfriend. Nobody believed me when I told them the real... More

Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8
Pt. 9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11
Pt. 12
Pt. 13
Pt. 14
Pt. 15
Pt. 16
Pt. 17
Pt. 18
Pt. 20
Pt. 21
Pt. 22

Pt. 19

475 49 1
By Jamless_chimchim_

Taehyung Pov

I walked into class a saw Hoseok there. I smiled brightly.

I sat next to him and he smiled at me, but this time his smile somehow didn't look like it usually does.

I smile back, I was going to thank him for visiting me but he said something first.

"So I saw you hugging Mirae near your locker, congrats on getting a girlfriend" Hoseok smiled.

"Oh n.." I was cut off by the teacher walking in.

The whole entire time, I felt like there was something wrong.
I think Hoseok is sad or upset.

I didn't know why, and I chose not to ask since I might make it worse by asking.

🍂

The whole 4 periods went by and I felt like I was getting the silent treatment.

Lunch finally came, before I could even say anything Hoseok packed everything and went out.

Maybe I'm the reason his upset.

I decided not to go near him and let him be alone.

But now where was I going to sit in the cafeteria?

While I was thinking where I could sit, I got to the cafeteria.

All eyes were on me, but this time majority of the people didn't glare.
But just smiled.

I walked up and got my tray and my food.
I look around to where I could sit.

I saw Hoseok group of friends waving at me but Hoseok's back was turned to me.

I didn't know what to do should I sit there with them or not.

I was about to walk to them, when I felt someone drag me somewhere else.

It was Mirae, she dragged me to her group of friends.
It consists of 5 girls and 3 dudes.

"Here sit" she patted a seat next to her. I nodded and sat there.

"So guys this is Taehyung," she introduced me.

"Taehyung this is, Hanbi, Eunbyeol, Jae, Mark, Haea, Joshua and Ryua" she named them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

readers By smhhh

Short Story

35.3K 52 8
shhhhhhh.
244K 559 21
TOM KAULITZ SMUT
25.5K 3.4K 23
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
8.3M 106K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022