He saved me Chris Redfield X...

By Amyisamy

You are found lying injured, you are being chased by the umbrella corporation they want you dead, will the BS... More

Chapter 1- Escape
Chapter 2-The Promise
Chapter 3-Umbrellas plans
Chapter 4- The kiss
Chapter 5- Not what you think?
Chapter 6- Who am I?
Chapter 7- A Threat!!
Chapter 8- Danger..
Chapter 9- The Choice
Chapter 10- Relisation
Chapter 11 destruction of Humanity
UPDATE
Chapter 12- Chris..

Chapter 13- A discovery

950 26 4
By Amyisamy

Somethings terribly wrong... who is she! She gives me a chill... my body tenses up... she whispers to me.
Remember who you are, your the real one.
What!? The real one?! What's going on?!
Suddenly she laughs and disappears..
I than see something in the distance a- a little girl crying... she reminds me of someone..
I see her hold a key.. this key looks so familiar to me.. why?? As I examine closer I hear a huge bang.

Suddenly I feel a stabbing pain.
AHHHH!!
I wake up bleeding. The hole is still there.. WAIT!!? CHRIS!!! I slowly raise up with aching pain mostly from the injury to my right leg..
My head is pounding and my heart is racing...
I yell out "Chris!" However no answer.
I look around for a communicator but everything is smashed and unrecognisable.
I climb out of the car slowly with a lot of pain. As I escape the vehicle I look across and notice a lot of smoke... it's the city... Chris... he must of did this... I got to save him!
You saved me Chris now it is time I save you!

I gather my courage and ignore the agonising pain. I try to limb run to the city in determination, I get to a building in about 20 minutes.. I'm thirsty and losing blood.. I rip part of my tshirt and wrap it around my right leg, making small sounds of pain while doing so.

I suddenly here loud and I mean loud sirens, they are destroying my brain! Making the headache worsen. I run towards it to check it out as I do I see a lot of people injured.. blood... a horrific scene.. the ambulance and BSAA are here... however no Chris nor piers... I thought he would be here...

I see a golden opportunity, I see a BSAA truck, and I slowly and silently approach my way to the vehicle, it's already open to my luck, however no keys.. "Alright Y/N you know how to hotwire a vehicle you have done it before"! I somehow strangely hotwire it perfectly, the engine starts and all the BSAA soldiers look over and yell. I than drive as quick as I can.
The vehicle has a communicator, I turn it on and I hear a lot of screaming and yelling, like "ITS GOT US, HELP!" Most of it is hard to decipher, but I gather it is Chris... the transformation must of really taken over his mind. "DARN THAT WESKER!!" I hit the steering wheel in frustration.

Someone is standing in my way... with a weapon... pointing at me? She looks like me?? Oh—- she shoots the vehicle and I leap out of it just in time damaging my right leg even more...

In no time at all I look up and she's right in front of me..
Who are you?! I yell.
You really have forgotten about me? You gave me life, I replaced your sister. She says smirking
I look at her in confusion than suddenly I get a flashback of my sister.

"Y/N no matter what will you look after me"?
"Of course I will Sofia"
"You better, because I love you"!
Her face was so gentle she was my younger sister I loved her however she got killed by a previous bioterrorist attack.. she saved a dog over her own life.. and I wasn't there for her..

"I see you remember"
"Your not my sister"!
"I am part of her. I am what remained"!
"What do you mean?!" I say confused and frustrated.
"I was created by wesker and you, I am your sister my body is just replaced with a cyborgnetic replacement.
"So your sofia"? But I don't understand Sofia died!"
"No I didn't, but I realised that our love was one sided"! That's not true!"
"Weaker has shown me true love and what caring about feels like!"
"She's just using you! Sofia please"!
" I am going to create a new world with wesker and you won't be in it"!
"Sofia... please"!
She points her gun at me..
I hear a loud bang.. even more of a headache....
Chris... I close my eyes and brace for impact...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 96K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...