Sweet Nothing (Cameron Dallas)

By Polarice66

Amy lives in a perfect world with a perfect life until faced with the ultimate challenge every girl faces...a... More

Sweet Nothing (Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

49 3 2
By Polarice66

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's POV:

*Rinnnngggg Rinnnnnnngggg Rinnnnnngggg*

Finally I could get out of art. Time for economics. I walked to my locker getting the book I needed when I got distracted.

His name was Nash Grier. We knew each other through Cameron. I never really had a crush because I knew that in the end I was gonna get my heart broken. But this was different.

I snapped back into reality when I heard the bell ring again. CRAP!!! I am late to class.

I quickly ran to the door and pulled it open. When I went inside, I expected to see everyone staring at me but what I found was relieving.

The teacher was late! Haha! I was saved. I quickly took the closest chair there was and sorted my things so it looked like I was here for a while.

But when I had realized it, I was sitting next to Nash. Seriously?! Why me of all people??

"Hey Julie, long time no see."  He smiled. His smile was perfect.

"Y-yeah it has." I can assure you I was bright red.

"Sorry I'm late class, I had some "business" to take care of..."  The teacher suddenly trailed off.

I heard a whisper coming from beside me.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something." Nash said in a different tone.

"What is i-" I tried to say but the teacher cut me off.

"JULIE, CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY THIS HAPPENS!?" He hissed.

"Yes actually, well um-"

"Um is not an answer, and you have earned yourself into detention."

You've got to be fricken kidding me!

"Now students, do pages 12-24." He said, now in a calm manner but his eyes looked milky and bloodshot.

Nash passed me and paper that looked like an invitation.

"Look I'm sorry I got you into trouble. I wanted to invite you and your friend to my birthday party next Satu-"

"NASH! I'LL TAKE THAT THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Hmm, a birthday party huh? Well you can guarantee that I'll be there!"

Oh God no! Why now? It's bad enough that I'm getting detention, but now this?!

***

Riiiinnnnggggg.

School's over. But I have fricken detention. I walked over to class 209 and grabbed a seat in the back.

Bad idea.

I was in class with a marijuana salesman. What did I do to deserve this?

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned beside me to see Nash...in detention?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter but whatevers I guess with summer school and all.

Thanks for your support guys.

Comment, Favourite, Vote, Share.

~Polarice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
401K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
226K 14.9K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...