I love you [Vhope]

By Jamless_chimchim_

Everyone hates me because they thought I killed my girlfriend. Nobody believed me when I told them the real... More

Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8
Pt. 9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11
Pt. 12
Pt. 14
Pt. 15
Pt. 16
Pt. 17
Pt. 18
Pt. 19
Pt. 20
Pt. 21
Pt. 22

Pt. 13

476 57 4
By Jamless_chimchim_

Taehyung Pov

A love letter?

It suddenly hit me, all this time I have been receiving hate. I had forgotten that love letter were still a thing.

I look over at Hoseok, his still smiling but why did his smile drop when I showed him the letter.

Even now he kinda looks down.

"Is something wrong?" I Asked Hoseok

"No"
I nodded my head.

I opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Kim Taehyung,

I know I have no right to give you this letter right now, since
I was one of the people who looked down on you after the incident. But I'm
writing this letter now cause I now I know you are not the person they say you are.
I saw you and Hoseok in the cafe staff room when you were injured. I kinda listened in. When you told your side of the story, some of the questions I had about you were answered. For some reason I could trust you again. Since then it took me until now to write you this letter. It took me 2 week to realise why I could trust you so easily.
And now I finally realise, it's because I like you. I still remember when I liked you before the incident had happened, but I guess after the incident I tried hiding my feelings. But now I can finally be at relief and tell you how I feel. I understand if you can't return these feelings but I would still like to be friends with you. But please Taehyung, tell people your side of the story because you deserve better.

Mirae ❤️

My heart fluttered in away I thought it would never do again.
I was happy. Happy that someone believes me.

Unknowingly a big smile lit up on my face.

But, I don't think I can return her feelings.
My heart felt occupied with someone else.

It was like I already love someone else.

But, Who?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 414 43
"we're drifting and we both know it" an angst filled short story Started - Monday, October 29th, 2018 Finished - Tuesday, October 30th, 2018
11.4M 479K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
2.1K 375 16
Wanna read a story where the devil who has the ultimate power to destroy anyone.. never showed mercy on anyone but one day his power didn't worked on...
152K 6.1K 72
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...