GOOSEBUMPS revenge of the we...

By Ryleyiscoolo

After Grady moved away and Harry Howsens moves in the wolf returns to kill eat and possibly pass the were wol... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6,
Chapter 7

Chapter3

8 1 0
By Ryleyiscoolo

The howls carried on tonight it was horrible I couldn't sleep at all it was realy annoying and I couldn't even remember how it felt that sleep it was horrible . Naaaaaaaaa. Oh no no no. The hoarses they were being attacked. Iran to the hoarse stable to find nothing but torn apart hoarse. It must have been the werewolf of fever swamp. The next day I told mum and dad but they didn't believe me at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
10.4K 2.1K 50
- Winner of the Tricolor Triennial awards Paranormal 2023 - In a world where creatures of myth and legend walk amongst mortals, Celandine navigates t...
3.3K 87 13
In a world where humans and shifters coexist, a coming-of-age story unfolds with Ashlynn at its center. Turning 18 in three days, Ashlynn eagerly ant...
71.5K 1.6K 95
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...