Alpha's Dirty Little Luna (Ja...

Від heavenlyxashe

Ever wondered if Jacob didn't have feelings for Bella at all? Well, Liana Bremer loves La Push and goes every... Більше

Unknown Whereabouts
Proof
Seeing is Believing
Fever and Telepathy
The Call
The Sight
Passing
The Box
Part of The Family
Embrace
Jake's Phasing
The Official Move
Pleasuring...
"Jake we fucked up.."
Heat Coma
Girl's Day Out
Kenny
Urns, Imprinting, Abandoning, and Everything in Between
Bittersweet Silence
One More Piece Gone
Mason on The Run
Jake's Disappearance and Performance
The Phase
Alpha and Luna
Expanding
Together
Love, Death, Birth

Unknown Arrival

12.9K 240 58
Від heavenlyxashe

The road became bumpy, my head lightly hit the window. I groaned as I opened my eyes, the dash board clock said 5:10pm. I yawned and stretched. "We're here..." Sandra said.

She drove up to this red, one level house. It looked kinda small, but it was probably one of those houses that looked like a clown car. Small on the outside, but could fit more than 100 people inside. There was a motorcycle in the front yard. I rolled down my window, the rain stopped. The misty smell became, almost rusty, wet dog. I wrinkled my nose at the smell.

Sandra put the car in park in front of the house, next to a handicap railing. I glanced over to the backyard, a group of guys were talking. One of them snapped their head towards us. They all turned around and looked at me, a few of them grinned. They all looked Native American. All of them had a tribal tattoo on their right arm, the tattoo looked very familiar. Most of them had muscle shirts. They all had short, dark black hair. There was a girl, she tried to hide in the back of them all. I think I've seen her before, probably from when I come down every year. Or when I used to.

"Ready?" Sandra asked, she took her seatbelt off. Sandra grabbed her purse and opened the car door.

"Um, yeah.." I said while looking at the guys. I took my seatbelt off and stepped out of the car. I turned around and closed the car door. Turning back around, I noticed the guys weren't there anymore.

"Follow me..." I heard Sandra's car door close. She walked passed me and up to the house.

I followed her up to the porch, we walked up on a wheelchair railing. The wet dog smell became a little more strong. Sandra knocked on the door. I sighed and waited for the door to open. It finally did, an elder gentleman in a wheelchair answered the door, "Ah, Sandra.." He smiled, "It's been a while.."

"It has, Billy.." She smiled, she shook his hand.

Billy had on a cowboy hat, he had long black hair. A wrinkled face, but he was full of smiles, "Liana, right?" He spoke up. I could tell he was a kind fellow, he held out his hand

"Yes.." Chuckling, I leaned over and shook his hand.

"Come on in.." Billy wheeled back. Sandra nodded and walked in, I followed closely behind her. And judging by the size of the living room, it was a clown car house.

*Jacob's POV*

Some of the pack just came back inside. I've been inside most of the day. Been kinda sad lately, thinking about imprinting again. Paul and Embry have been arguing for the past 10 minutes about imprinting, which made me feel worse. They never shut up. It's always childish things they fight about, but this time, it was kind of serious.

"See, that's why you haven't imprinted on anybody yet. All you care about is looks.." Paul laughed.

"Well excuse me. At least I didn't imprint on Jake's sister.." Embry replied.

"Will both of you shut up already? Jesus. And watch it Paul, I'll rip your throat out if you hurt Rachel.." I turned to Paul.

"Dude, she's my soul mate. And you can't do anything anyway..." He chuckled, "I won't hurt her, Alpha. Not too much, anyway.." Paul snickered and winked.

I'm the Alpha, but it didn't feel like it. It was a choice between me or Sam for Alpha. I took the position. The Alpha is the leader of the pack, the boss. But I never have to tell the pack what to do. They listen on their own, respect me, and they do what's right. Most of the time. I punched his left shoulder. Paul nearly flew back into my chair. He stood back up and growled at me. I growled back, but Seth came in between us, "Stop, I hear something.." We all sat in silence. Seth had the best hearing out of all of us, "It's a girl.."

"Hey, it's something that Embry can't get.." Sam spoke up.

All of us laughed. Embry's face was burning red, although Embry wasn't the only one to not imprint yet, it was more 'acceptable' to make fun of him about it. If we made fun of Leah or Seth about not imprinting, they would go into a state of depression. But if they made fun of me, I would go into a state of anger. I've been trying to control myself lately when they do crack a joke.

"Boys! Jake! Come in here for a second..." My dad yelled from the living room.

All of us stood up. Sam, Embry, Paul, Jared, Seth, Leah, and I headed for the door. Quil isn't here with us, he's with Claire on vacation for a few weeks for her birthday. Claire is Quil's imprintee, Claire just turned 4. It's weird how the whole imprinting thing works, you could be on your death bed and your soul mate could just be introduced to the world. It's beautiful in its own different way. You guys are meant for each other. But what sucks about it is, your genes tell you who is and isn't your soul mate. You can't just love anybody without feeling love, because you know that they're not meant to be with you.

But what terrifies me the most is, what if I imprint on someone, and they don't love me back? Rejection, they call it. It can drive any shapeshifter crazy and make them do anything to make the imprintee to love them. But if the imprintee truly doesn't love the imprinter, the imprinter is known as a lone wolf. The lone wolf either deals with the rejection and lives with the pain and remorse, or commits suicide. But I hear committing is a hard thing to do, that's if you have the wolf spirit in you.

"How much do you wanna bet someone imprints on the girl?" Seth laughed.

"Seth, shut up.." Leah said, she rolled her eyes. She would always correct Seth. But sometimes, Leah went overboard. But I couldn't call it a 'chick thing'. Seth is Leah's younger brother, he does need a little watching over.

"You never know, you could imprint on her.." Sam chuckled.

Leah sighed. Although Leah isn't the best person in the world, I felt bad for her. Sam gives her a hard time once in a while. Their relationship is terrible. We always have to hear about it via wolf telepathy. We all walked out of my room, I was the last one to leave, we made it to the living room. A light smell of vanilla and mint slowly creeped up on me. The pack smelled it too.

"Finally.." Dad chuckled, "This is Sandra and her daughter..."

"Step daughter..." The girl corrected. I couldn't see her, Sam was in my way. But her voice was heavenly, sweet and soft spoken, "I'm Liana.."

I know I already imprinted but she's hot... Paul thought.

She's not that pretty... Leah replied, No need to drool...

I tried to move pass Sam but he wouldn't budge, "I'm Seth.." Seth started, "That's Embry, here's Paul, and Jared, that's Sam, and here's my sister, Leah.." Seth was a little too cheery. Hoping he would imprint or something. Or at least have the chance to, "And the one in the back is Jake.."

I saw Liana's body move to see everybody. Sam finally moved from out in front of me. Liana stood there, looking at me. Our eyes met. She gave me a little smile to greet me. It happened right then and there.

She had soft brown eyes like mine. Her wavy, dark brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was one of those girls who would rather wear vans than over heels. She had on jeans and a tight black sweater. She was so shapely, curves in all the right places. My breathing almost stopped when I saw her. I felt the rush in my soul, and the fast pace in my heart. I thought gravity would be the thing to keep me on earth, but I was wrong. Liana would be the one for me, to keep me in place, make me happy. My mind went foggy about her. It was like a vision of us. We were old and smiling. Hand in hand, lips to lips. Heart to heart, soul to soul. I knew right then and there, she was the one.

Holy shit, Jake imprinted... Jared chuckled.

I was right, but I was hoping it was me. But it's better that the Alpha imprints first... Seth moped.

"Is there something wrong Jake?" Dad spoke up.

I took my eyes off of her for a second, "N-No..." I choked up.

"Do I have something on my face?" She chuckled, I quickly looked back at her, "You were zoned out for a minute there.." Liana was beyond perfect.

"He's just probably tired..." Dad spoke up again, he glared at me. His hands tensed up a little. He knew it happened too. Dad was so proud and so disappointed at the same time.

"Well hi everyone.." Sandra spoke up, "I'm Sandra, as you all know. The reason we are here today.."

"Sandra, can we not explain the whole thing again. I just want to go to La Push and head back home.." Liana sighed, she crossed her arms with embarrassment.

"As I was saying.." Sandra turned to Liana, "Can maybe a few of you guys walk her down to La Push? It's a late birthday tradition.." It was silent. No one spoke up.

"I uh have this thing and I can't.." Sam said.

"I also have that thing, it's a two man job.." Seth chuckled awkwardly.

"Correction, three man job.." Jared added.

Everybody think of something... Sam demanded, Jake needs to be alone with the Luna...

Woah... Embry spoke up, She's the Luna..? Are you sure?

"I have a different thing..." Leah said. She started to walk to the door. She had a pissed look on her face. Leah started to get jealous that another female would be around, but probably pissed because Liana might be the Luna.

She's the Luna..? I asked, Are you guys playing a joke or something?

"Me too..." Paul and Embry said simultaneously.

Just keep it in your pants for now... Jared snickered, It's a little too late for the brother stage. It's all sexual now...

All of them headed outside. They phased as they got to the side of the house and went for a run. I stood there looking at Liana again. I decided to speak up, "S-So, La Push right?"

Liana looked at me doubtfully, she didn't think I would be the one to stay, "Yeah, we should go now. It's going to storm again.." Liana went for the door, she wanted to hurry. I wanted to take the time to get to know her, I didn't want her to leave so quickly.

"Be back in a hour.." Sandra said.

"Okay.." Liana opened the door and walked out. I quickly followed behind her.

We walked down and onto the main road. Liana was kicking pebbles here and there, she seemed like she knew where she was going. I tried to examine her. After all, she was my mate, and the Luna. Or at least that's what the pack thought she was.

She was the definition of beautiful. She was a weird one, I had to admit, or maybe she was just nervous being around me? But I couldn't judge too soon. "Happy belated birthday.." I spoke up. All she did was give a small smile and continued to look foward, "How do you know it's going to rain again?" I slide my hands into my pockets.

"Weather channel, duh.." She looked at me.

"Oh.." I looked down.

"I'm just kidding.." Liana laughed, her laugh, words couldn't explain how perfect and lively it was. I chuckled and smiled, "I can kinda feel when it's going to rain. And sorta smell it too, but I think most people can.." Liana looked up at me.

"H-Has this always been a t-thing you could do?" I stammered. A human can rarely smell when it's going to rain, but feel it?

"I can only when I come down to La Push.." Liana wandered around a puddle, "But then again, it always rains when I come so I could just be crazy.." She retorted.

Gotta crazy one on your hands... Embry thought.

"I'm not crazy.." She looked at me.

"I never said you were.." I looked down at her.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I'm hearing things.." Liana had a confused look, she just blew it off and continued to walk.

I had an idea of what she was, but I tried to deny it. For the pack's sake, hers and mine. I've heard many good and bad things about being the Luna.

God, I hoped she wasn't the what I thought she was.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22K 276 23
~Tell your sparkly disco ball to stop reading my mind before I shove a bat up his ass~
224K 5.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
12.7K 295 30
Show you my impurities. Jae Black took her mothers maiden name after her death, coming from a nearly-extinct bloodline, her and her family move to b...
95.6K 2.7K 53
Book 1 ▫️IDIOSYNCRATIC Series. "They said I was weak. Worthless and fragile. So I decided To prove them wrong."