GOOSEBUMPS revenge of the we...

By Ryleyiscoolo

After Grady moved away and Harry Howsens moves in the wolf returns to kill eat and possibly pass the were wol... More

Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6,
Chapter 7

Chapter. 1

22 1 0
By Ryleyiscoolo

We moved in to fever swamp on the 1st January 2017 . I didn't really like the swamp it was boring at first look but actually it was fun adventuring the swamp because I don't know why it was it just was. I went into swamp even though it. Stunk of wet dog but then again at night it smelled like wet wolf . All through the night i heard "aroooo" like some kind of howling. The next day I started school I met some real cool kids though. Someone told me about a werewolf a swamp hermit killing innocent people and animals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 746 18
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ Cover made by @inmyxikey - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two hunters fall in love, all while trying to battle off all kinds 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.4M 414K 36
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
8.7K 54 98
"Our love is filthy, a dirty secret that nobody should know about." Kira thrives and wants a better life in a world where omegas are despised and s...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

26.3K 3K 39
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...