Im Mates With The Big Bad Alp...

By beef246

Lillie is just any ordinary girl from sunny, hot Australia with an annoying arse twin brother Zander. What sh... More

Im Mates With The Big Bad Alpha.
We're here!
What the hell is a mate?!
No. Way.
I promise.
The walking silicon.
Race ~part 1~
Race ~ part 2~
Not a chapter!
Party? YES!
What the hell happened to your face?!
Im a slut- Nah hell no!
Why the hell have she got red eyes?!
These harsh whispers.
Demon-angel?
Mind reading.
Talk about awkward.
What the hells the matter with me?!
The new power.
Never joke about llamas Ace.
Secrets are out!
Authors note!
The vision.
Authors note!
The vision ~ part 2~
Two can play that game!
Stay?
Raised in a barn? Mansion actually.
Nandos!
Im here to fuck shit up!
Your mine.
No chapter here dear ducklings!
Joel.
Soooo not a chapter.
Explaining.
RAY'S P.O.V!!
Weird Xavier.
Nice downgarde, whore
I reject you, Alpha
Anal Ana.
A change of heart.
I did it for you.
Inhuman noises.
Rogues.
NOT AN UPDATE!
Sorry...
Trial run war.
Sorry

Urm ace im right here..

9.3K 344 12
By beef246

" Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Swimming swimming-"

" Lila you do know your flying and not swimming right?" Ace asked amused and slightly worried about my wellbeing.

" Actually Ace baby, im flying swimming if that's okay with you." I said as I did the breast stroke in the air.

" Ace baby?" Ace asked laughing in amusement. I pouted.

" Ace im tired!" I said and stretched my arms out to him like a baby. He rolled his eyes and brought me into his arms.

I snuggled up into his arms like I was actually sleeping. He kissed the top of my forehead lovingly and sighed.

" If only you realized how much I love you." he whispered obviously thinking I was asleep.

" I love you so much my girl. My Lila." he whispered as he flew through my open window.

He layed me down in bed and went to leave. I stuck my hand out and caught hand of his wrist.

" Stay with me please?" I whispered and he automatically climbed into bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around my petit waist as I laid my head on his sturdy rock hard muscular chest.

" Goodnight my Lila." he whispered kissing my forehead.

" Goodnight my Ben." I whispered his real name feeling him smile against my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking from downstairs. My stomach growled hungrily.

Now to get to that bacon. Challenge accepted. I tried getting up but a huge arm was holding me down.

I followed the arm to a huge muscular shoulder, which was connected to a neck. Which connected to a strong masculine jaw line which belonged to Ace.

I groaned and tried lifting his stupid heavy arm. I failed epically if your wondering.

I tried squirming but that just resulted on me accidentally grinding on ace and him well turned on.

He growled and pinned me to the bed with him on top.

" What are you trying to accomplish Lila?" Ace asked huskily making me bite my bottom lip.

" Well I smelt bacon and... and well I wanted some." I said smiling cheekily at the end.

He rolled his eyes before muttering a small 'no' and pulled me back into his chest.

I pushed on his chest and growled annoyed at him. He only smirked and held on tighter.

Fine.. Time to get out the big guns.. I thought smirking as I kissed up and down his jaw line.

He groaned and pulled me tighter against him. I smirked as I leant up to straddle his waist and placed butterfly kisses on his neck.

" Lila." he growled gripping my hips. Oh this is going too well.. I grinded slowly into him and kissed the corner of his lips.

" Ace." I murmured in his ear a little breathy. He groaned and kissed down my neck up to my ear.

" Yes my baby girl. What do you need?" he whispered obviously thinking I was going to say something like ' Oh I need you..' hah no.

" it's just that I always win Ace baby." I said then jumped off him and sprinted down the stairs.

" Lillie!" he shouted chasing after me angrily where I squealed and at that moment I wished I was invisible.

" Where the hell is she?" he shouted when he was right infront me. I gaped is he blind or something.

" Urm Ace im right here." I said and watched as he turned around looking everywhere for me.

At that moment I imagined myself clear again. I popped up infront of ace and he yelled in shock.

" Guys I think I've just discovered my new power." I said nervously. They all looked serious and I suddenly remembered.

" Okay back to serious notes. Where the hell is my bacon?!" I asked sitting down munching on a piece of toast.

Everyone face placed making me look around in confusion.

What did I do now?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 831 34
Vincent should have been happy, not just happy but over the moon happy, cause unlike his brother who had to wait years to find his mate, he had found...
35.9K 1K 64
Bella was a beautiful 15 year old girl /werewolf. She was about to turn 16 and she was excited to meet her mate so they could live happily.But when s...
1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...
81.3K 2.4K 33
***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father killed himself due to the loss of his...