Unwavering Light (Akame Ga K...

By D4RK5ID3R

"When the worlds shrouded in darkness, and all that you can see is grief. Keep a brave and strong attitude, f... More

Abandonment
Results.
Becoming a King Of Realms
DEUS VULT!
Ties with Death.
Nightraid?

Imperial arms

5.2K 29 16
By D4RK5ID3R

Okay, so I'm here to get your guys' vote on what the imperial arms would be. I'm gonna have you Chose between four names which appeal to you. Though, be careful your imperial arms will matter on your choice. If you have any questions about what the imperial arms' power would be, don't be afraid to comment or pm me.

Choice 1: Bloodborne

Choice 2: Snake king

Choice 3: Shifter

Choice 4: Kings Realm

(you shall have 12 hours until the choice is made, if no one can choose one then I'll choose one myself)

-Shyne out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
898K 55.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
108K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...