Owari no seraph:The Half Huma...

由 Beginners_Luck16

What if there were survivors who became there own army like The Moon Demon Company. They had demons as well b... 更多

Chapter 1:The People In Uniforms
Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2
Chapter 3:Peace
Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad
Chapter 6:Old Friends
Chapter 7:The Seraph
Chapter 8:What did I do?
Chapter 9:The Truth,Mari!
Chapter 10: Old Memories
Chapter 11: Are You Gonna Help?
Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?
Chapter 13:I Hate that Game
Chapter 14:Welcome
Chapter 15: The Past is the Past
Chapter 16: Don't let me go
Chapter 17: "When He Said,'I Love You'.."
Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments
Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty
Chapter 19:It's Starting
Chapter 20:Corruption
Chapter 21:Until We Go Down
Chapter 22: Feels Like A Reality

Chapter 4:The Devil's Daughter?

1.3K 20 1
由 Beginners_Luck16

Couple of minutes later,

Yuu's eyes opened. He sat up. "What happened?" He Asked.

"I went to far I'm sorry. Yuu I don't think I.." Mari was deciding not to help him.

"Mari it wasn't you,"Arosa interrupted.

"It was," Mari said.

"Well it's dark let's go Mari," Akiyoshi suggested as she saw the sun going down.

"Ok but if you guys want to still practice you know where to find me," Mari said as she started walking to her apartment.Akiyoshi and Ichiko followed her. Arosa stayed.

"What's up with your sister?" Kimizuki Asked.

"I'm sorry I don't even know myself," Arosa somewhat lied.

Yuu started getting up. Yoichi helped him out. Kimizuki watched as Mari disappeared left with Akiyoshi and Ichiko. They all helped Yuu and headed to the apartment.

Shinya and Guren started leaving to their apartments.

"She is so secretive," Shinya Laughed.

"Well I'll find out later," Guren Said.

"Why's That?" Shinya Asked with a smile.

"Cause she's coming to my office for her paperwork," Guren yawned.

"Hmm probably you can ask her out," Shinya Laughed.

"Or I could ask her to fight me," Guren Said cocky.

"Your no fun," Shinya Laughed.

Kureto came with a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Guren Asked.

"Ha, I'm gonna find something about her first," Kureto Laughed,
"Cause I already found out she was called the Devil's Daughter in her army."

"The Devil's Daughter?" Guren Laughed," And how did you find this out?"

"One of her soldiers told me," Kureto smiled.

"Ok but why would they call her the Devil's Daughter?" Guren Laughed.

"They said it's classified," Kureto Said annoyed he didn't find anything else.

Guren Laughed,"I think I find something better."

"Ha good luck with that,"Kureto Said as he walked away.

The Next Day,

Mari sat quietly in Guren's office. Guren looked over his paperwork and studied her.

The Devil's Daughter? She doesn't even look like one,He thought. She sat on a couch near his desk and she quietly reading a book from his book shelf. "Your staring," Mari said as she didn't even glance at Guren.

His cheeks blushed.He put down the papers and said, "I have a question,"

"Ask now," She said as she kept reading.

He thought for a moment whether to ask her why they called her The Devil's Daughter or what happened on the roof weeks ago that she never answered.

"What happen on the roof a couple weeks back?" He Asked curiously.

"Well Guren, that is more personal, but since your asking. I was talking to my demons Yuri and Yurika," She said.

He looked at his paperwork. He wasn't convinced. Mari got up. She closed the book and started to walk towards his bookshelf. She pulled out a paper that was crumbled up. She opened it up and there was pill.

"Please don't take it," The voice came ,"You know it won't get rid of me or should I say you."

Mari glanced at her side. And there it was. It smiled at her.

"Awwww talk to me, or is it him? Are you if he finds out what you are?" It laughed as it turned into Ichiya, "Why did you leave me to die?"

Mari rolled her eyes.Your not him,she thought. She quickly took the pill. It was gone. Guren looked at her. He yawned.

"How about that fight you wanted yesterday? Are you up for it?" Mari asked as she read the crumbled letter that Akiyoshi gave her. It said:

If this doesn't work, you HAVE to tell me.It could corrupt you at any moment. And what happened yesterday was that. So Mari please watch yourself.

"Ok I'm up for it. Plus I need to get away from this crap" He said as he got up.

"Ok," she smiled as she walked out. Ughh I need to stop acting stupid, she thought as she lost her smile.

They walked outside and went to an open area.

"Ha,you can't win me. I never been defeated," Mari laughed at their conversation.

"Don't get too cocky," Guren Joked.

"With one sword, impossible. You have no balance between protecting yourself or attacking,"Mari smiled.

"Ok how about a deal? If you win,you can ask me any question." Guren suggested.

"Ok but what do you get?" Mari asked curiously.

"I get to ask you with any question but it has to be honest," He smirked.

"Fine then I accept," She smiled, "With curse gear?"

"Of course," he smiled as he drew out his sword.

Mari took out her key. The key formed into two katanas. She held them ready to attack. She waited for him to attack first.
Guren rushed over to her. He lifted his sword ready to slash her. Mari stood calmly. She took a deep breath. Guren swing his sword at her. She easily dodged it by stepping back. Guren was surprised. He kept rushing towards and swinging his sword at her. But she dodge all of them by ducking,jumping and simply stepping back.

"Hey guys!" Someone Yelled in the distance.

Guren got distracted and turned around,losing his focus. Mari quickly kicked him, down to the floor. He lied on the floor in pain.

"I win," She smiled as she step away from him.

"Aww, what the hell?!" Guren groaned, "That wasn't far."

"I'm sorry to distracted you," Shinya smiled as he came over.

Guren got up and said,"Damn it Shinya I could of won."

Mari laughed cause she knew it was never possible.

"Well I was bored so I wanted to see what your up too," Shinya smiled.

"Well maybe you can team up with Guren," Mari laughed,"He wouldn't lost by himself anyways.."

"Shut up," He mumbled.

"Aww it's the reality Guren. Not everyone can get what they want," She laughed.

"So What were you guys doing?" Shinya Asked.

"Well since you asked I was gonna win and asked her any question. And she was suppose to answer it honestly," Guren Said mad that he lost.

"Maybe you can help him out," Mari laughed,"But since I won I can ask a question."

"Go ahead," Guren Said as he crossed his arms.

Ughh it's gonna be so stupid but.... Mari thought.

"What's your last name,again?? Is it itchy hose or is it itchy nose?" Mari guessed cause she had no idea how to pronounce it.

Guren couldn't believe that was her question. Is she serious? Or is she just wasting my time?,he thought, She can't be the Devil's Daughter,she's so. Shinya started cracking up.

"I think I'm gonna call you a hose," Shinya Joked. Mari giggled at his dumb joke.

"It's Ichinose," Guren answered annoyed by both of them.

"Never mind, I like bitchy nose," Mari laughed as she thought about it.

"Haha, laugh all you want,but I'm gonna fight you again," Guren Said.

"Fine,But not today.I got a class to teach,"Mari said as she started to walk away.

"She didn't even use her curse gear," Shinya Laughed.

"Let's not talk about since you distracted me," Guren Said as he kept walking.

"What are you two doing?" Kureto came.

"Guren lost to Mari in a bet," Shinya blurted out smiling.

"Ha, I bet I could of won," Kureto Laughed.

"Well anyway I have to go back to sign some paperwork," Guren Said as he walked away.

He started walking to his office. Until he saw Arosa walking by him. He was a little confused of why she was in the building.

"Hey have you seen Mari?" Arosa asked as she turned to Guren.

"She's teaching a class,why?" He Asked.

"It's just something important," Arosa Said as she started to walk away.

"Hey can I ask you something?" He Asked thinking if he should ask her why they call Mari the Devil's Daughter.

"Sure," Arosa Said as she stopped and turn to him.

"What's The Devil's Daughter?" He Asked.

Arosa's face went pale white. She didn't even know all of it herself. She only knew,the Devil's Daughter was the name that Army gave Mari.

Out of nowhere,Arosa slapped him. "Don't ever say that name!" Arosa Said mad but realized it was a bad idea.

"What the hell kid I was just asking," Guren Said confused of the situation.

"I'm sorry I never had a right to slap you,but never ever say that name," Arosa Said trying to apologize.

"Why?...."

"Just don't,especially in front of Mari,"Arosa interrupted as she started to walk away.

"Ok??But you never answered my question,"Guren called after her.

But Arosa left,not wanting to answer his question.

The Meeting,

"........A squad will distract meanwhile,"Tenri explained.

"Tt," Mari frowned as she lead against the wall.

"Do you have something to say?" Tenri Asked seeing her frown.

"Oh it's just your army is not capable of taking down a huge vampire army from the looks of it," Mari said, "Also why are people sleeping in here isn't this a serious meeting?" Mari said as she saw Guren sleeping, "How Can I depend on your army? When you have idiots like this leading squads."

"Well I guess you'll go to help,"Shinya Laughed.

"Well I have no choice, I do have to go with that idiot," Mari said as she walked up to Guren. She grabbed to the chair and lifted it to her direction. Guren fell. Shinya Laughed. But Shinya tried to hide it. Guren got up. "Is it over?" He Asked not knowing how he fell as he slicked back his hair.

"Please excuse my rudeness,"Mari said seriously,"But this is bullshit,"She said as she walked out.

Tenri looked at Guren. "Next time Guren pay attention. Your making are army look bad."he said angry at Guren.

"It's fine he'll convince her to work with us,right Guren?" Shinya said convincingly to Tenri.

"Wait what the hell happened?" Guren asked confused.

"Come on Guren lets go convince Mari to work with us," Shinya Said as he got up and walked away. Guren followed not knowing what happened. Mari looked around outside. She started walking. "You have to stop acting so mean if you want them to like you,"Yurika Said as she appeared.

"Who said anything about liking?" Mari asked confused.

Yuri appeared with a frown on his face. "Your terrible with people," he said.

"Well she does have reputation," Yurika commented.

"Now Mari you just have to tell people what you are. Especially your sister ,who basically knows nothing about you," Yuri Said convincingly.

"But if I do,everything will be different," Mari said quietly.

"Hey Mari,"Someone called.

      Mari turned and it was Kureto. He started walking to her direction. Mari walked towards his direction. "What's wrong?"She asked.

"Nothing,it's just I heard you are coming with us to Shinjuku," Kureto Said.

"Hm I don't think that's gonna happen," Mari said as she crossed her arms.

"Why?" He Asked.

"It's nothing bad,but why weren't you there?" She Asked.

"Well I getting my army ready," He said confidently.

"Oh well I guess you don't need my help so," Mari said as she started to walk away
.
"Wait! Why what happened?" Kureto Asked as he ran up to her.

         She looked at him,"Guren acts like everything is fine!How he jokes and laughs!It's annoying, how he...He," Mari stopped talking for a moment not knowing why she hated him so much.

Kureto Laughed," So you hate him?"

Mari looked down. She didn't even know how she felt. What's wrong with me. First I act like everything's fine then the next I burst,she thought.

"It's fine if you hate him. He is annoying...."Kureto Joked as he talked on and on.

Mari looked down. She realized she did this with someone else before.

Her Memory;two years and half ago,

"Hey, Your Mari? Right?" A guy asked. He had blonde hair and purple eyes.

"Go away,"Mari said as she was punching a punching bag.

"Wait why?" He Asked as he slicked back his hair.

She looked up at him. And stopped punching the bag. She wiped off the sweat from her face.

"Because I don't socialize now go away," she said as she looked away.

"Oh c'mon your the new girl. I just wanted to know why our Commander calls you the Devil's Daughter," He said.

Mari looked at him. "No one wants to know. And you shouldn't, it's classified," She said as she punched the bag.

  "You don't like me,do you?" He Asked as he laughed.

"Of course I hate you," She said.

"Ha What if I...." The guy grabbed Mari's arm and pulled her towards him, "I do this."

Mari blushed. "What are you doing?" She Asked as she looked up at him.

"Will now I know," he said as he let go.

"Of what?" She Asked as she picked up a towel she laid on the floor.

"You don't hate me, your just shy," he smiled,"So What are you doing later?"

Mari looked at him. "Seriously?"

"Yes why not," he laughed.

"Well I was gonna see my sister,but she's probably fine. Sure, where we going?" She Asked Him.

"To see the cherry blossoms bloom," he smiled as started walking.

She followed him.

Back to the Present,

"Hey Mari you ok?" Kureto Asked as he saw Mari space out.

"Yes sorry I just thought about something," Mari said.

"And What is it?" Kureto Asked.

"Something that happened years ago,but I have to go," Mari said as she walked away. She lost Kureto and she started running as fast as she could. She looked up in the sky.

"It's ok to have emotions for someone," a voice came.

Mari stopped and turned,"Leave me alone." She said as she walked towards a tree.

"I just wanted to see you. Especially, when you remembered Ichiya," It smiled.

"Shut up, I shouldn't even be talking to you," Mari said as she reached She for her pill that was in her pocket.

"You need me. And I need you," it said as it walked up to her.
It grabbed her wrist. "You don't understand,"it lifted up her wrist, "You will get worst. You can't block me. Can't you see that. Look at your hands and feet they are covered with...."

"Enough! Leave me alone!" She said as she put the pill in her mouth.

"Those gloves and boots will never hide what you are!!"It Yelled as it disappeared as Mari swallowed the pill.

      Mari leaned against the tree. She was tired. She started to slide down. She sat as she looked up. A cherry tree?she thought as she saw the beautiful pink flowers bloom so pretty. The flowers were above her and it made her smile. She looked at her hands that were covered with her white gloves. She took off one of the gloves. Her hand was covered with these purple markings. Mari looked at it, knowing one day. The Devil's Daughter will truly come out. She put back her glove. "There you are!" Shinya smiled as he found Mari.

    "Hi Shinya," Mari said calmly as she got up.

     "I'm sorry for whatever reason, but please come with us for this mission," Shinya said apologizing.

    "It's fine,"Mari smiled, "My sister will probably be going so I must protect her."

     "What the hell Shinya!?" Guren came as he found both of them,"Oh Mari, we're gonna send Shinoa's squad. Your sister will probably be with them."

     "Ok, but I'm sorry for pushing off the chair," Mari laughed,"Oops Wait a minute...."

     "Wait that was you? I swear Mari I'm gonna...."

       Mari already ran for it. She knew that he would be pissed,but it was funny to see him mad. Guren tackle her down. She looked at him. She laughed. They looked at each other. He looked at her pretty pink cherry blossom eyes.

     "Get off,"Mari said as she looked at his purple eyes.

    Guren got off of her. He didn't want to start anything. She looked away from him. Stupid Guren,she thought.

    "Hey are you ok?" He Asked concern.

    "It's nothing,"She said as she could any think about Ichiya.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

101K 2.3K 36
Sequel to "Senpai~" (WARNING: FUTANARI) Everyone's memories have been erased but not completely erased. Mostly memories about the angels and demons h...
117K 6.4K 57
In a post-apocalyptic world where men are Omegas, and women are Alphas... Crushed by a bus, Quinn should be dead. But she'd woken up in the body of...
975 144 30
Most people assume Miu is a timid, shy girl, but actually she's quite a down to earth kind of gal. She grew up in the Hyakuya orphanage alongside wit...
11.1K 182 29
It's a story of a girl name Ayana and she's friends with mahiru, they have been friends since middle school. One day, After school they both pick up...