Why Me

By HaileyMarie048

Charlie ran from home when she was 17. When she found out she was pregnant her world was flipped around. When... More

From The Begging (1)
The Truth Is Out (2)
My Choice (4)
Home? Maybe... (5)
Already (6)
Authors Note
Moments Like These (7)
It's A....(8)
Advice(9)
YES!!!(10)
A Bonfire A Day Keeps The Drama Away.......Not (11)
SUPRISE!!!(12)
She's Here(13)
Authors Note
Plans (14)
Family As FAKE As Mine(15)
Confidence(16)
Rain Before The Rainbow (17)
Understanding(18)
All MINE (19)
HE DID WHAT?!?! (20)
Gone: Part One (21)
Gone: Part Two (22)
Damn It (23)
Replace The Bad With The Good (24)
Authors Note Please Read
Let Me Know A/N
Babies (25)
I Could NEVER Hate You (26)
Bows or BowsπŸŽ€(27)

A New Path (3)

2.7K 75 3
By HaileyMarie048

I didn't know where I was or where I was going but I needed to find out quick. I stopped at the first gas station and diner I found. After filling up I walked in to find something to eat and paid. When I got back in my car I pulled up to the side of the building and found a notebook and a pen. I started jotting down places and ideas but nothing really stuck out to me. After about an hour of thinking I decided to keep going.

When I got to Nashville it was almost ten o'clock at night. I found the nearest gas station, filled up and headed to find a hotel. The Holiday Inn was the first decent place that looked safe. I parked my car, grabbed my bag and walked in to see if there was any rooms open.

"Hello. How can I help you?" The host was dressed in a nice black pencil skirt, bright blue blouse and blue pumps.

"Hi. Umm I need a room for the night. Twin or double bed will be fine."

" I have a room with two twin beds that will come out to $260 or I have a room with one double the will come out to $275. Which one would you prefer?"

"The double would be great."

"Alright then here's your key and pool pass, there is a complementary breakfast in the morning from 7:30 to 10. I hope you enjoy your stay, and let us know what we can do to make your says more enjoy able."

"Thank you."

I made my way down the hall to find the elevator. Once in I put in my floor and waited for the ding. When the doors opened I found my self face to face with a bearded, tattooed man. He looked to be about six foot at least.

"Oh, I'm sorry Darlin', I didn't think anyone was in there."

"It's fine." I said more than a little shocked.

"At least let me carry you bag for you, its the least I could do since I ran into ya."

I let him take my bag for me but kept a hold onto my purse.

"What room are you Darlin?"

"C56"

"Thats great. I'm C54, we have joined rooms."

I offered him a small smile but didn't say anything.

"You know, I never caught your name."

"It's Charlotte Sanders, but I go by Charlie."

"Well Charlie, its nice meeting you I'm Kolby Gilbert."

It took me a minute to realize why I knew his last name, before I freaked out a little inside.

"As in Brantley Gilbert's little brother?" I asked a little shy.

"Yup that would be me." He said looking down at me with a smile. "Well Charlie this is you. I'm right next door if you need anything."

I looked up to see the silver plate that identified the room as 'C56'. "Thank you for walking me to my room and caring my bag."

"Not a problem Darlin, it was the least I could do."  He said as he walked back down the hall and to the elevators.

I walked in my room, sat my bags down and checked the beds for bed bugs. When I didn't see anything I decided to take a long hot shower. When I got out of the shower I slipped on a pair of underwear and a bright green NIKE hoodie. I padded my way to the bed and turned the TV on to Iron Wars. Putting the remote back on the night stand I noticed it was a little after eleven.

Now would be as good a time as any so I pulled out my phone and turned it back on. There was 50 missed calls and 80 texts from my mom, dad, brother and Carter. I scrolled thru the text from dad, all telling me how much trouble I will be in when I get home. Mom's texts consist of her asking me to come home, how sorry she was and that she would support me. My brother, Andrew texted me a few times telling me how stupid I was for not using protection or having sex at all. Carter was my life savor she told me she had my back and when I got settled to text her and that she would come and see me.

With tears running down my face I decided to call it a night, I would have to get up early anyways. I got up to brush my teeth, plugged my phone in and switched the channel to GAC music station.

Please vote and comment below⬇ What are your ideas on the story so far? And meeting Brantley's brother the same night she leaves home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)