Im Mates With The Big Bad Alp...

By beef246

Lillie is just any ordinary girl from sunny, hot Australia with an annoying arse twin brother Zander. What sh... More

Im Mates With The Big Bad Alpha.
We're here!
What the hell is a mate?!
No. Way.
I promise.
The walking silicon.
Race ~part 1~
Race ~ part 2~
Not a chapter!
Party? YES!
What the hell happened to your face?!
Im a slut- Nah hell no!
Why the hell have she got red eyes?!
These harsh whispers.
Demon-angel?
Mind reading.
What the hells the matter with me?!
The new power.
Never joke about llamas Ace.
Secrets are out!
Authors note!
Urm ace im right here..
The vision.
Authors note!
The vision ~ part 2~
Two can play that game!
Stay?
Raised in a barn? Mansion actually.
Nandos!
Im here to fuck shit up!
Your mine.
No chapter here dear ducklings!
Joel.
Soooo not a chapter.
Explaining.
RAY'S P.O.V!!
Weird Xavier.
Nice downgarde, whore
I reject you, Alpha
Anal Ana.
A change of heart.
I did it for you.
Inhuman noises.
Rogues.
NOT AN UPDATE!
Sorry...
Trial run war.
Sorry

Talk about awkward.

10.8K 371 39
By beef246

Chapter 17- Talk about awkward.

" I WAS SCARED OF DENTIST'S AND THE DARK. I WAS SCARED OF PRETTY GIRLS AND STARTING CONVERSATIONS AND AL-" I groaned and turned off my alarm.

I rolled out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I hoped in the shower and soon I was jumping back out.

I went into my wardrobe and picked out a pair of denim short shorts, white converse and a Ospreys rugby jersey.

I chucked on a grey hooded jacket and slung my backpack over my shoulders.

" Can I ride with you?" my brother asked as he handed me a coffee in my blue Starbucks flask.

" Yea and thanks." I said taking a sip of the hot delicious beverage. Grabbing a granola bar I made my way outside after getting my car keys.

I turned on the radio and My songs now what you did in the dark- fallout boy came on making me grin.

I turned it all the way up before pulling out of the driveway down the road.

" Soooo. What's up with you and Xavier?" Zander asked after turning down the song to talk to me.

" I don't know he's being a dickshit. He thinks he's my father! Always telling me what to do." I said on an annoyed voice pulling up in the car park.

" Well he's gonna be ignoring you today, look." he said pointing to where Xavier had his arm wrapped around the walking silicon.

" Okay well im confused. What's him being with another girl got to do with me?" I asked confused pulling into a space.

" I dont know. Just ignore him." he said stepping out of the car.

" You hanging with me today?" he asked slinging an arm around my shoulder.

" Yea." I said feeling Xavier's gaze penetrating through the side of my skull.

" Lila!" a voice shouted to which I instantly recognized. Ace.

" You've got to be kidding me." I muttered as he ran up to us and pulled me into a hug.

" Hey." he murmured into my hair. I sighed and tried to lightly push him away.

" Ace what are you doing here?" I asked looking down. He put a finger under my chin and made me look up at him.

" I've moved here." he said simply looking hurt when I took a step back from him.

" Why?" I asked slowly not having a clue why the hell he's here. He leant down close to my ear.

" Because I know your the forest queen. I just happen to be your guardian." he whispered in my ear making sure  to brush his lips against my ear.

I shivered and looked up at him shocked. I tried coming up with an answer but nothing came up.

" So I've got to be near you. All the time." he said happily making me groan.

" Seriously?" I asked not exactly wanting a cheating ex near me all the damn time.

" Seriously." he said wrapping a arm around my waist leading me up to the school.

" Oh yea I have lessons with you. Every single one." he said pulling out his schedule from his bag.

I sighed, this is gonna be awkward. Wanna know why? Well Xavier is in every single one of those lessons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442 1 24
"I expect nothing more than unbridled hostility and misguided aggression from you, my little hellion," Sinjin said with a hearty chuckle. Abandoned o...
35.9K 1K 64
Bella was a beautiful 15 year old girl /werewolf. She was about to turn 16 and she was excited to meet her mate so they could live happily.But when s...
143 8 19
Damian Alarie and his twin brother Lukas are the two sons of a powerful alpha. As they are twins, their father decides to choose one of the boys as h...
1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...