Secrets

WhelmedBirdie_319 tarafından

What happens when Apple White daughter of Snow White goes missing one day and ends up dead? That's not it, he... Daha Fazla

1. Apple's Disappearance
2. Briar's Back
3. Anonymous
4. Found but not in a good way.
5. The Funeral
6. The Duchess Thing

7. The Kissing Rock

297 8 3
WhelmedBirdie_319 tarafından

Drawing of Cory(OC) by me

With Cerise
"Who was that?" Hunter asked as Cerise turned around.

"Ashlynn. I need to go. She needs my help with something." Cerise said as she walked towards the door.

"Do you want me to come too?" Hunter asked.

"I think it's better if you don't." Cerise said as she walked out of the door.

"...okay..." Hunter said as the door was closed in his face.

Cerise ran down the halls to meet Ashlynn by Apple's locker. Once she got there Cerise saw Ashlynn standing in front of the memorial holding a piece of paper in her hands.

"Ashlynn, what's going on?" Cerise asked.

"I found this." Ashlynn thrusted the paper into Cerise's hand. Cerise read it and looked at Ashlynn.

"Where did you find this?" Cerise whispered.

"It was tied to one of the roses." Ashlynn said kinda zoned out. "Someone saw us that night."

"Who?" Cerise asked.

"I don't know. Who would want to target us?" Ashlynn asked as they walked away from Apple's locker.

"None of this makes sense." Cerise stated.

They walked down the halls trying to not to think about it but as cut off by Ramona Badwolf. She stood in front of the two.

"Cerise, Ashlynn." Ramona said looking at her secret twin sister.

"Ramona." Cerise growled. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to tell you something. In private." Ramona said glaring at Ashlynn.

"I can tell I'm not wanted here." Ashlynn stated as she turned away from the two.

"What?" Cerise asked Ramona.

"Scarlett is engaged." Scarlett is Cerise and Ramona's older sister. She wasn't born with wolf ears instead she couldn't change back and forth like her father, but lived as a Hood like Cerise.

"Oh dear Grimm. To who?" Cerise asked.

"Preston Boots, son of Puss in Boots." Ramona said in disgust.

"She's marring a cat..." Cerise growled.

"And we are all having a picnic in the woods tonight, we are meeting Preston and he's going to find out our secret." Ramona whispered.

"This is terrible." Cerise moaned as her phone buzzed.

Not the only one finding out your dark side tonight... -A

Cerise read that text and looked at Ramona.

"I have to go..." Cerise said as she ran to her dorm.

She walked into her dorm to see Ashlynn laying on her own bed and Hunter sitting at Cerise's desk.

"Oh, I forgot about you." Cerise said as she walked over to Hunter.

"Figured that when Ashlynn walked in confused and kinda freaked out to see me here." Hunter said as Cerise sat on his lap.

"Again I'm sorry. I just found out that my sister, Scarlett, is engaged." Cerise groaned.

"Really? Isn't she only in her second year of college though." Hunter asked.

"Yep." Cerise said.

On the other side of the room Ashlynn lay on her bed holding to note. She kept reading it over and over again.

She needed to find out who A was before they told everyone about what really happened to Duchess.
She walked over to her desk and grabbed a notebook and a red pen. She then walked back over to her bed and laid on her stomach.

She was going to find out who A was. Ashlynn secretly thought that it was Apple. But she wouldn't tell anyone that. She was just found dead.
Instead Ashlynn wrote down names in the note book.

Neptune Watergates
He obviously knew about what happened to Duchess. He had to have seen them.

Lyra Ella
Even though this was Ashlynn's sister, Ashlynn knew that Lyra never liked her friends and especially didn't like Apple. She had problems when it came to protecting her family.

Scarlett Hood
Scarlett was so stuck up. She never liked Apple and the rest of the group. Ashlynn's pretty sure that she doesn't even like her own sister, Cerise.

And finally, Duchess Swan
Ashlynn obviously knew that Duchess knew about what really happened the night she was blinded. Duchess has motivates to get rid of Apple and to torture the rest of the group.

When the list was done Ashlynn closed the notebook and looked up to see Hunter and Cerise kissing. Jealous, Ashlynn left the room. She wasn't going to watch them make out when she was hurting from them being together.

Ashlynn walked through the halls trying to figure out where exactly she was going. She was around where the lockers are she someone bumped in to her and knocked her down.

She looked up to see a boy around her age with messy brown hair and green eyes. He had a red pirate jacket on and black jeans with black leather boots. He also had a hook for a hand.
"Sorry about that." The boy said with a thick Irish accent as he extended out his hand that was his only hand.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Ashlynn said as she stood up.

"You sure?" The boy asked.

"Yes.... uh.." Ashlynn said not knowing his name.

"It's Cory, Cory Hook." Cory said.

"Right, Cory, I'm Ashlynn Ella." Ashlynn said.

"Ashlynn Ella... your the daughter of Cinderella right?" Cory asked.

"How did you know?" Ashlynn asked.

"The glass heels your wearing kinda gave it away." Cory stated pointing to her shoes.

"Forgot I had those on." Ashlynn stated then asked, "Captain Hook?"

"Yes beautiful." Cory said as he ran his hook through Ashlynn's hair.

"Stop that. I have a boyfriend." Ashlynn said as she hit Cory's hook hand away.

"I assumed that you did." Cory stated.

"Excuse me?" Ashlynn asked.

"Well, such a beautiful girl like yourself never goes to long without having a boyfriend." Cory smirked.

"For your information I've only had two boyfriends." Ashlynn shot back.

"Oh really? How long in between?" Cory asked.

"2 months.." Ashlynn mumbled.

"Ha, I was right." Cory laughed.

"Whatever." Ashlynn said as started to walk away.

"Hey, if you and your boyfriend ever break up come find me." Cory winked.

With Raven
Raven was nervous. She was about to meet Dexter to go on a maybe date with him. She still wasn't sure. But Dexter was going to be here any minute to pick her up. Raven wore a purple tank top with a black leather jacket and black leggings. She had on black combat boots and had her hair down with bangs like how she wore to the hattastic party.

She sat in her room with Darling. She forgot to mention this to her. She won't mind.

"Someone looks hot, who you going out with?" Darling complimented as Raven blushed a little.

"I don't think it's a date, as far as I know I'm just going to be catching up.  And it's Dexter." Raven said still with a slight blush on her pale cheeks.

"He's going to freak out when he sees you." Darling said with a smirk.

"You think so?" Raven asked.

"I know so." Darling smirked.

A minute later a knock was heard at their door. Raven walked over to the door. Before she opened it she looked down at her outfit to see if everything was in place and then opened the door.

"Raven!" Dexter gasped.

"Dex." Raven said as she gave him a friendly hug.

"Hey Darls!" Dexter called to his sister as she waved at him.

"Lets go." Raven said as they walked out of the school to Bookend. Once there they went to Hocus Latte.

"So what have you been up to?" Dexter asked.

"Nothing to interesting." Raven said. "What about you?"

"Same." Dexter sighed.

"I started to practice my magic. I'm getting the hang of it." Raven remembered.

"No way! What's awesome!" Dexter said as Raven gave a small smile with sad eyes. "Raven, what's wrong? You can tell me."

"Well... I've learned a lot about my self in the past few months. Things I never knew about my self or was too scared to admit." Raven started to say.

"Whatever is bothering you, you can tell me. I won't judge." Dexter said concerned.

"I've never told anyone other than Apple, because she knew this about me from the beginning, but... I'm Bisexual." Raven admitted to Dexter.

"Really?" Dexter gasped.

"Yeah..." Raven trailed off.

"How long have you know?" Dexter asked.

"For awhile now."

Flashback
Raven, Apple, Briar, Ashlynn, and Cerise all sat at the swan lake. It was a popular hang out at Ever After High. They sat in beach chairs in their bathing suits. Apple wore a red bikini with a white bows on the front in between her breast and at her hips on both sides, Ashlynn wore a bikini that was a coral pink on the top and mint green on the bottom. Briar wore a dark pink bikini with black stripes. Raven wore a black one piece, it was spaghetti like down her stomach. Cerise wore a red sports bra with a built in hood and black bathing suit bottoms.

"Have any of you been to the kissing rock lately, other than Ash." Apple asked as Ashlynn blushed in embarrassment.

Everyone shook their heads no. The kissing rock was the spot to make out at the swan lake. Everyone has made out with someone there.

"You guys are boring. You know that right?" Apple said.

"It's not like boys are lining up to kiss me." Cerise sighed.

"I know someone who likes you, but I can't tell you. He told me never to tell." Apple said as Cerise's jaw hang open.

"Ooouuuu!" Briar, Raven, and Ashlynn said at the same time.

"Stop it guys." Cerise said throwing a magazine at them.

The 5 laughed. Until they all had to part their ways, well except Apple and Raven.

"Want to take a walk?" Apple asked Raven as Raven nodded.

"You know out of our little friend group, I think your my favorite." Apple said to Raven.

"Really?" Raven asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I mean you are different. You weren't afraid too go totally off page. I mean even though I didn't support that at first, I realized I don't want to follow my destiny and now we don't have to." Apple smiled at Raven. "Thanks to you."

"I've always known that I didn't want to follow my destiny,you know? I grew up living with the evil queen as my mother. She never really acted like a real mother though." Raven admitted.

"That must have been tough." Apple said.

"It really was." Raven replied as Apple sat down on a rock.

"What was it like? You know, rebelling on legacy day?" Apple asked as Raven sat next to Apple on the rock.

"Well, when I was walking up to sign, I thought, why am I doing this? I thought that I had to suck it up so I can give you your happy ending you've dreamed about, but when I saw my story play out it showed me stuck in mirror prison. I looked miserable. I realized that I didn't want to become that person, ever. Poofing away sounded better than my destiny." Raven explained as Apple leaned closer to Raven." When I slammed that damn book shut, I felt...... well free."

"You know we're at the kissing rock." Apple had a flirty look on her face.

"Yeah..." Raven mumbled.

Raven smiled as she looked into Apple's eyes. Their faces at least 6 inches apart. They continued to look into each other's eyes. They both eventually leaned in. They felt their lips touch. Apple put her hand on Raven's hair as Raven put her hand on Apple's waist. They kissed for about a minute.

When they pulled apart, they both were out of breath. They couldn't believe they just kissed. Apple then got up. She turned around and winked at Raven before walking away.
End of Flashback

"I told you that because we used to have a thing for each other. I needed you to know before we could do anything with a relationship." Raven said.

"I like you either way. You know, Thronecoming is in a few weeks, would you consider going with me?" Dexter asked.

"Yes, I would consider it." Raven smiled. They sat at the table across from each other and smiled. Dexter then put his hand on the table and Raven put hers on top of his.

With Briar
Briar was going to tell her little brother Vincent about her and Rail dating. She was meeting her brother at the courtyard of Ever After High. She waited for him to show up. He showed up and walked over to Briar.

"Hey Bri, what's up?" Vincent asked.

"I need to tell you a..." Briar said as she leaned to his ear to whisper. "secret."

"Okay..." Vincent trailed off.

"I have a boyfriend, who mother doesn't approve of." Briar whispered.

"What? Who?" Vincent asked.

"His name is Rail, Rail Hood." Briar said.

"Isn't he Sparrow's older brother?" Vincent asked. "Why doesn't mom want you to date him?"

"Yes he is, and she doesn't trust him because of Robin Hood's code 'steal from the rich, give to the poor', but, Rail is nothing like that, he's really kind, trustworthy, and he loves books! He's not at all like Sparrow." Briar explained.

"Okay, I guess I won't tell mother about him." Vincent said as he hugged his sister. "I have to go, I'm promised to meet up with Hadley and her friend Fern today."

"Thanks Vince, I'll see you around." Briar said as he walked away. As he walked away she felt her phone vibrate.

He may not say any thing, but I will. If you don't want your mama to know, do as I say -A

Briar then began to reply to A.

What do you want?

A minute later she got another text from A.

Get me what I want and your mother will never know -A

Briar replied again

What do I have get?

A answered again.

Apple's diary -A

'Why does A want Apple's diary?' Briar thought.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 160 36
Blair Evermore: a simple kid with a complicated life. With a brother that would do anything for her and two FBI agents for parents, she doesn't have...
9K 435 35
(falling series #1) Welcome to the falling series!!! Sara looked at her but pushed her away mean while ava just wanted to know her. It all started...
2.2K 30 15
Pretty little liars Ava Noelle Bennet the hot blue eyed brunette in her friend group, a high school mean girl that had a problem in keeping friendshi...
1.8K 113 21
It's been a year since the disappearance of Alison Dilaurentis, But what happens when five girls thought no one knew their secrets and they would be...