Lost without you...

By unknown_user_639

Beck and jade brake up again leaving jade more depressed than ever... jade feels alone and isolated from ever... More

The break up.
Andres horrible girlfriend
Car, rain & fire.
Tori and Jades playdate pt.1
Tori and jades playdate pt.2
How trina got in
The gorilla club pt.1
The gorilla club pt.2
Crazy ponnie
The blond squad
Wanko's warehouse
The hambone king. Pt.1
The Hambone king pt.2
Tori goes platinum
Opposite date
Cell block
Three girls and a moose pt.1
Three girls and a moose pt.2
Three girls and a moose pt.3
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.1
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 2
N/a
Tori fixes beck and jade pt.3
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 4
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.5
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.6
Robbie sells rex pt.1
Robbie sells rex pt.2
Robbie sells rex pt.3
The bad roomate
The bad roomate pt2

Drivig tori crazy.

4K 67 11
By unknown_user_639

It was a regular day here at Hollywood arts...

I walked past, beck, cat, tori , Robbie and Andre. They were in a deep conversation. Not really bothered, or wanting interrupt them I walked over to my locker.

I opened my locker, I replaced a few of my books, when I felt someone staring at me. I whipped my head around. strange, nobody was there, it was just me in that hallway. I turned back around, facing my locker once again.

"Hey jade." Someone whispered in my ear. I could feel their breath at the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. And not the good kind...

I turned around, my eyes was suddenly met with sinjin's.

"What?" I asked rather annoyed as I slammed my locker door shut.

"I was looking for someone to help me with my music homework." He said.

"So?" I snapped. He swallowed quickly before he started talking again.

"We have to write and record the song. And I was wondering if you could help me... because your so good at singing and playing the piano. It's not due in till Friday. So I was hoping we could work on it tonight." Sinjin said with a smile.

At that point I felt happy. Somebody actually thinks I'm good at something. But I'm not working with Sinjin he's just...weird.

"I can't..." I said looking at my feet. "I-I'm sorry I've already make plans... why don't you ask cat or tori? There way better than me. If you work with them, you will definitely get a better grade." I said before walking off, leaving Sinjin shocked and upset.

The rest of the school day was boring... like always. At lunch tori was moaning about how she had to shave trina's legs in the car while on their way to school, because they were shooting a movie down their road. So they had to take the longer 40 minuet drive. I mean Who would shave trina's legs? Gross!

After beck told her he will take her to school tomorrow. He was probably doing that to make me feel worse.

I opened the door to my house thank god Nobody was in.

My mum had told me that my brother had a football game, so she would be with him. And my dad is working till late. So it's just me.

I had gym class last lesson, and I got all sweaty. I put my bag and jacket on the sofa, before walking upstairs to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shower I walked into my closet. I grabbed my black jeans and my gears of war top. I grabbed my favourite jacket that beck got me for my birthday 3  months ago. It fits perfectly and goes with anything.

Knowing my mum she would probably want us to go out for dinner. She does that every time when my brothers football team wins.

I put my black jeans on and I put my gears of war top on. I slipped a pair of black ankle socks on and put my combat boots on. Just as I was about to put my jacket in my phone started buzzing.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my mother. I answered the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey." I said

"Oh hey darling. Harry's team won! So we are going to celebrate by taking him out for dinner. Do you want to come?" My mother asks.

"Uh Ye. Sure." I said

"Okay honey we will be home in 10 so be ready. I love you." My mom says.

"Kay. Love you too. Bye." I said into the phone before ending the call.

I chucked my phone on my bed, and put my jacket on. But it's to tight.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. "IT FITTED TWO DAYS AGO!" I yelled with frustration.

I chucked the jacket on the floor, before running to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror that stood in front of me. Why am I so fat? Ugh!

I don't know what made me want to throw up. But I couldn't control that feeling.

I bent down. In front of the toilet, holing back my lose strands of hair with one hand. And with the other hand I used two of my fingers to help me throw up. I slid my two fingers down my throat until I threw up. I still didn't feel empty yet so I did it again until my stomach was empty.

I flushed the toilet and got up to wash my hands and mouth. I smiled to myself.

Suddenly there was A knock on the front door, it startled me. Realising it was my mum and brother I walked down the stairs and opened the front door.

"Hey jadey! My team won! 3-1!" My brother said excitedly as he gave me a small hug before walking to the kitchen to make himself a drink.

"Hey mom." I said as she hugged me, before walking to the couch.

"So what time are we leaving for dinner? And where are we going?" I asked.

"We're leaving in five minutes. And we are going to karaoke dokie. As Harry's choice." My mom replied, while changing channels on the tv.

All I have to say is I better not see Tara and Haley!

I sat on the stairs, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I scrolled down on the slap.

Tori's having a movie night with her family. Andre and beck are hanging out in his RV. And cat is with her brother in the hospital.

I sigh feeling like I should update my page.

Jade west:

In karaoke dokie with my family, Because My brother won his football game.  Kill me now

Feeling: in bored 😐

_______________________

***The next day***

It was lunch time at school. I was leaning against a lamppost, not to far from the table were I usually have lunch.

Tori was sat on the opposite side of the table from cat. Tori was drinking her soda and cat was sat next to a big box full of rags. Before walking over to them I decided to listen to there conversation.

"I'm gonna find someone else to drive me." Tori said. Wait is she still having issues with Her sister in the car? Sucks to be her.

"Well, I bet my brother would drive you... If you don't mind screaming." Cat said with a smile.
I chuckled to myself.

One time when me and cat were having a sleepover at her house because my house was infested with bugs. Probably from my brother or dad. Anyways back to the story. Me and cat was making a slap video together, when her brother put my bra on. After that night I chucked it in the trash. I had others so it was fine.

"You guys scream at each other?" Tori asked tasing her eyebrow.

"No. Sometimes he just screams. Like at trees. And buses." Cat said with a smile.

"Thanks, but I'll find someone else." Tori said rejecting cats offer.

"Why don't you just get a driver's license, like a normal teenage girl?" Cat asked which made tori glare at her.

"Bagga rags?" Cat asked with a smirk holding a plastic bag which contained a rag.

"See ya Cat." Tori said waving her goodbye.

"Have a rag-a-riffic day." Cat said in A scratchy voice before skipping away.

I quickly took a seat as Tori watched cat skip away.

She turned her head back around, jumping slightly when she saw me.

"Hello." I said with a smirk.

"I hear you're looking for a new ride to school." I said.

"I am. Why?" Tori asked trying to hide the fact that she was scared.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at seven fifteen." I said smirking.

"You?" Tori said in a shaky voice pointing her finger at me.

"Why confused?" I asked raising  my eyebrow at her.

"Well... y'know... Why would you offer to drive me to school?" She stuttered.

"Okay, you always complain that I'm not nice to you, and now that I'm being nice to you, you question it." I said a little annoyed. Why can't she make up her mind? Does she want me to be kind to her or not?

"Noooo no... I... I mean..." she stuttered. "Thanks, I'd love a ride." She said smiling.

"Perfect." I said walking off.

I've got a plan...
_______________________

"Um... I like your car." Tori said looking around.

"I'm so glad." I said keeping my eyes on the road. We were in the middle of a desert. Perfect for my plan to take action. All I have to do is make her scared.

"I thought you only liked to drive at night." Tori questioned.

"Oh, I prefer to drive at night. But y'know... Anything for a friend." I said in a soft voice while giving her a smile.

"Right... Right." Tori said looking out the window feeling weirded out.

"Um... where are we?" Tori asked feeling nervous.

"Just driving to school." I smirked.

"Are you sure we can get to school this way? I've never been this way." Tori said looking out the window again.

"Relax, Tori." I paused. "Everything's fine." I said.

Tori pulled her phone out. I saw her eyes grew wide as she stared at the small screen.

"Weird... My phone's not getting any signal." She said frowning at her phone.

"See?" Tori said pointing at her phone. "No signal." Tori said as she put her phone back in her bag.

"Oh, yeah, we're about to drive through shadow creek park. There's not much signal up here. There's not much of anything up here." I say softly.

"Oh." Tori said sinking into the seat.

♪ La la... ♪
♪ la la la la... ♪
♪ la la... ♪
♪ la la la la... ♪
♪ la la... ♪
♪ la la la la... ♪

I hummed to myself. It's working! She's scared! Aha! All I have to do is burry her alive. Glad I bought a shovel with me.

I suddenly herd tori scream as she fell out the door.

"aahhh!!!" Tori screamed.

I immediately stopped the car.

"Why'd you jump out of the car?" I asked in my normal voice.

"Oh... no reason!" She yelled. I sighed to myself.

"Well, hurry up and get back in." I said leaning over the seat so I could push the car door open a little bit more.

"No, that's okay." I head her swallow before carrying on. "I'll walk it from here." She said standing up.

"Suit yourself." I said as I closed the door. I looked behind me at the shovel. Ugh why didn't it work?  "Next time." I bled to myself before driving away.

I looked in the car mirror, and saw a pink dot in the distance. Eww I could still see that horrid top she was wearing.

_______________________

I woke up as usual. I completed my morning routine. Skipping breakfast by choice... I need to lose wait anyways and salad does nothing for me.

Just as I was about to leave cat phoned me. I picked up. She probably wants to be picked up.

"Hey jadey!" I squinted at her high pinched voice.

"What do you want?" I asked hopping she would get the the point.

"Tori ordered a party bus to take her to school today. I called everyone and they agreed to get it with us. Tori doesn't know that we are all getting it with her. So do you want to come? It will be fun!" Cat asked with joy.

"Fine...whatever... i will come. Just make sure I'm not the last to me picked up." I said before I hung up.

"Kay Kay!" She said just as I hung up.

"Jadelyn? What are you still doing here?" My father asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Father... um..me and my friends are all going to school together. I'm waiting for them to pick me up. We're going to be in a party bus." I answered.

If I put one finger out of line with my father, he would usually shout at me and ground me. Or worse... the worst he's ever got too is hurting me. But that's when I do something terrible.

Last time he abused me was when we were over at Sikowits. I burnt my hand, I then threw a rock at a car window, causing it to smash. I got caught by the cops. They took me to home. I got yelled at. My dad hit and kicked me.

My mom came home an hour later to wrap my hand up for me. I never tell her about what my dad does to me if I get out of hand and I never will.

My dad scoffed. "Don't be late for school." He warned me.

"Don't worry father I won't be late." I said.

"Good." He said grabbing an apple.  "Have you ate?" He asked.

I shook me head looking down at my feet.

"God jade..." I winced. Is he going to hit me? "Anyone would think we're starving you. Or your anorexic. You've got to eat. I will make you some toast." He said grabbing a few slices of toast.

I nodded, I am starving. Maybe I could let the toast go. But nothing else...

I took a seat at the kitchen bar as I watched him make me my toast.

"Jadelyn darling." He said as he passed me my toast. "When was the last time you ate?" He asked genuinely concerned.

I was weirded out by how he was acting. He usually never cares about me. So why should he now?
I'm secretly hoping he would finally care about me and we can have that father daughter relationship that I've always wanted. But that probably won't happen.

"Since mom took me and Harry out for a meal." I admitted. That was three days ago. Not that long ago...

"And why are you mopping around the house all the time? Why are you and that boyfriend of yours not hanging out?" He asked.  I sighed remembering that awful night.

"Wait... are you and him not together anymore?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I quickly looked down. A single tear fell from my eye.

"Oh Jadelyn. Come here!" He said opening his arms for a hug. I didn't hesitate to give him a hug.

I've always wanted to give him a hug. I haven't had a hug from him since I was 7.

I jumped out my seat and ran into his arms, burring my head in his chest. For once I felt safe around him. It felt...nice.

New chapter up! Woohoo! If you watch "driving tori crazy." You will realise that jade wasn't featured as much in the episode. So I focused on her home life. And I caught you out with her and her father bonding didn't I? No? Oh well it was nice to write. New chapter coming soon! And thanks for all the reads votes and comments♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 931 28
"Everyone lies. Everyone leaves. You're gonna leave. Like everyone else. Like my family. Nobody loves me." "That's not true. I'll never leave you. I'...
106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
9.7K 309 23
TW: self harm, depression, injury, suicide We all see what happens to Beck and Jade at school, but what we dont see is what happens at home. This st...
36.3K 987 31
Jade and Beck have been together for what seems like forever now, but is Jade tired of the same old thing? When she seeks a totally different love st...