Im Mates With The Big Bad Alp...

By beef246

Lillie is just any ordinary girl from sunny, hot Australia with an annoying arse twin brother Zander. What sh... More

Im Mates With The Big Bad Alpha.
We're here!
What the hell is a mate?!
No. Way.
I promise.
The walking silicon.
Race ~part 1~
Race ~ part 2~
Not a chapter!
Party? YES!
What the hell happened to your face?!
Im a slut- Nah hell no!
Why the hell have she got red eyes?!
These harsh whispers.
Demon-angel?
Talk about awkward.
What the hells the matter with me?!
The new power.
Never joke about llamas Ace.
Secrets are out!
Authors note!
Urm ace im right here..
The vision.
Authors note!
The vision ~ part 2~
Two can play that game!
Stay?
Raised in a barn? Mansion actually.
Nandos!
Im here to fuck shit up!
Your mine.
No chapter here dear ducklings!
Joel.
Soooo not a chapter.
Explaining.
RAY'S P.O.V!!
Weird Xavier.
Nice downgarde, whore
I reject you, Alpha
Anal Ana.
A change of heart.
I did it for you.
Inhuman noises.
Rogues.
NOT AN UPDATE!
Sorry...
Trial run war.
Sorry

Mind reading.

10.6K 381 2
By beef246

Chapter 16- Mind reading.

" Thankgod." Xavier said as he pulled me into his chest. His head muzzled the crook of my neck,

" Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! Where the hell have you been?!" my mother shouted with tears streaming down her face.

" I Urm..." I tried thinking of something and closed my eyes and laughed like I was remembering something.

" Funny story! I ran into a old friend and we hang out and I ended up staying there." I said slowly then smiled at them.

" And you couldn't pick up the damn phone to ring us to tell us you were fine?" my dad shouted wrinkles appearing on his forehead.

" I urm lost my phone." I said chewing my lip something I do when I lie. He growled.

" And this 'friend' of yours doesn't own a phone?" my dad asked apprehensive.

" Urm nope. They uh don't like technology.. They're very old school." I said cheering myself on. My dad raised one eyebrow something I inherited for him.

" Oh really?" he asked. " Who is this friend?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

" Petal and her mothers name is Rose." I said quickly. Well their gonna kill me.

" Oh yea well I'd like to meet them. Right now." he said and I gulped.

" Okay, lets go." I said walking back out the door to the forest. I lead them down the trail I flew over and soon arrived at the cottage.

Their was a big bang from inside and a big purple puff of cloud came from the chimney.

" Uh wait here." I said running inside the cottage to see them all black from smoke.

" Oh hello dear! What are you here for?" Rose said smiling.

" Long story." I said getting ready to tell them.

" Uh no need I've already read your mind. So have the girls and we'll do it." I smiled and thanked them.

I walked back outside and called them in. Everyone looked around with wide eyes at how small the cottage is.

" Hello my name is Rose, this is my daughter petal and sister Daisy." Rose said pointing them out.

" Hello." petal said coming to stand next to me.

" Hello nice to meet you." my mother said kindly before turning back to us.

" Okay rose we gotta go." I said but was stopped by daisy.

" Lillie we need to talk to you... alone." daisy said. I nodded.

" you guys go on without me." I said to my family, Xavier and chase.

" No it's too dangerous." he said gripping my arm. I growled.

" I think we've had this conversation before. Your not my father." I said in a deathly calm voice.

' Her eyes, they're red again.' Xavier said worried staring at me in the eye.

" My eyes are red? What did you say?" I asked confused but he's now looking at me strangely.

" I didnt say anything." he said slowly. I narrowed my eyes as him.

" Yes you did! You said ' Her eyes, they're red again.' " I said annoyed.

" Urm Lillie. Alone, now." daisy said urgently. I looked back and nodded.

" I'll be fine." I said nodding towards the door. He growled angrily before stomping out the door.

" So, what's up?" I asked them once I was sure everyone was gone.

" Your first power is here. Mind reading."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48K 26
I stopped running as i entered a clearing, sitting back on my haunches when suddenly i smelled the most amazing scent. "MATE" my wolf screamed at me...
2.2M 94.5K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...
143 8 19
Damian Alarie and his twin brother Lukas are the two sons of a powerful alpha. As they are twins, their father decides to choose one of the boys as h...
45 1 19
Angel Rose Fire and her twin brother Adrian Samuel Fire lives with their adopted family after their parents died in an accident. Angel has to suffer...