daddy issues ~ sophia lillis

By billtomybev

"My father's like a grenade.," she spoke softly. "You never know when he'll explode". [possible fack] [wyatt... More

~a blue dress~
~locker 117~
~eat~
~burn~
~paint~
~a laugh~
~quiet boy~
~bruised~
~jump~
~it's a beautiful smile~
~normal~
~i ran~
~shut up finn~
~a few texts~
~Chamber Of Reflection~
~jesus this was a weird day~
~DONT HURT HIM~
my first heartbreak
~it hurts~
~a phone call~
HEY

~a boy's house?~

79 3 1
By billtomybev

 Wyatt, Finn, and Jae had left after I thanked them for helping me clean about three hours ago. I now sat in my bed scrolling through my Instagram feed. 

Milliebobbybrown ~ Thanks for the amazing night xx

Liked by SadieSink_ and 216 others

SadieSink_: Omf are you guys dating!?

FinnwolfhardOfficial: QUIT STEALING MY FRIENDS!!1!

Load 23 more comments

Chosen? With Millie? I shook the thought from my head. They were probably just friends, I can't control that. I kept scrolling.

FinnWolfhardOfficial ~ Spent the weekend with my pals. I forgot where my house was from Sophia's place  so I decided to hitchhike. I think I should start doing this more often.  (tagged) @sophialillis @Jaedenwesley @wyattoleff

Liked by jaedenwesley, WyattOleff, and 342 others

I kept scrolling for a while liking most of the photos. But then I remembered Jaeden's last post. His hands and fists were bruised, and bloody. I searched up his username and decided to check in on him. When his profile finally loaded, I saw a new photo. 

JaedenWesley~ silly me, to think you could maybe, just maybe fall in love with someone like me.

Liked by @Wyattoleff, @Jackdgrazer, and 233 others

FinnWolfhardofficial: ooo jae's in loveeeee 

Jeremyraytaylor: whAt teXt mE.

Gatenmatarazzo: WHO.

SadieSink_: my money's on wyatt @gatenmatarazzo

Did Jaeden still like Wyatt? I hadn't talked to him about it in a while, so I decided to DM him.

Sophia: hey jae :)

*opened*

Jaeden: hi sophia.

Sophia: do you still like wyatt?

Jaeden: hm?

Sophia: do

Sophia: you

Sophia: still

Sophia: like

Sophia: wyatt?

Jaeden: oh,

Jaeden: no.

Sophia: really, have you moved on to someone else?

Jaeden: i guess..

Sophia: ooh ;)

Sophia: do i know them?

Jaeden: i think so.

Sophia: you've become a quiet one, lieberher.  

Jaeden: have i?

Sophia: yea, you have.

*opened*

Sophia: I'll see you tomorrow, Lieberher. 

*opened*

I turned my phone off and put it on my side table. I stood up and tried to open my bedroom door as quietly as possible, and held my breath, as if that would help. Of course, it still squeaked incredibly loud. Fuck, I thought. I listened for my dad but all I heard was his TV playing his gross shows. I headed toward the bathroom, which was  close to my room, to brush my teeth for the night. When I entered the bathroom, I saw him.

"Hey, honey," he said so quietly it was almost a whisper. I became really still, and just looked up at him.

"Hi," I replied, with a small, pathetic smile. 

"I just wanted to thank you," he began, lifting my chin up, softly with his index finger.  

"Fo- for what?" I stuttered.

"For cleaning up the little mess I made last night," he said, moving his hand to my hair, moving a few curls from in front of my eyes.

"You- you remember that?"

"I do," was all he said. "Where'd you run off to last night?" He removed his hand from my short hair.

"Just to a friends," I stopped making eye contact with him. 

"Finn's?" he asked. "Jaeden's?" He was becoming more and more firm in his voice.

"No".

"Was it a boy's house?" 

Yes. 

I didn't say anything. 

He suddenly grabbed me by my shoulders and shoved me against the wall, pinning me in place. His face lowered down, closer to mine. My eyes were shut as tight as I could get them and held my breath. 

"Who was it, Sophia?" he asked again. "Who's house were you at?"

I didn't want him to hurt Wyatt or his family. I hadn't even met his family since they weren't at his house all weekend. I let out a small exhale. When I did I opened my eyes. His face was still inches away from mine. He stood back up slowly, releasing his grip from my shoulders.

BANG.

He slammed his fist into the wall, only inches away from my head. I screamed a scream I've never heard. It sounded like I'd seen someone get hit by a car and was traumatized for life. He looked down at me, and walked out of the bathroom in silence. I quickly shut the door and locked it. I leaned my back against the door and slid down it, tears pouring from my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.5K 36
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 | 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 two people collide in an unlikely relationship, while living amongst some s...
25.6K 843 32
"Dammit Sophia," he sighed. "Why are you so beautiful?" WARNINGS: Swearing, mild violence and blood, a bit of angst, fluff, make out session #1 in Sy...
35.3K 568 46
"new phone who dis?" - started: 12-26-17 ended: 4-23-18
68.6K 935 32
i cant control who i fall for...