Together........Fire and Ice

By WormOfTheShire

She is like Ice . He is like Fire . What made her like this ? What made him like this? Are they really opposi... More

Together........Fire and Ice
Together....I love Beginnings
1.Sky
2.A . Harry
2.B Harry
3. Harry, Sky
4.Harry

5. Sky

29 1 0
By WormOfTheShire

*SKY*

The week has gone by . Usual routine. That's what I hate about my life. Boring , routine life. There's no adventure , no new experiments , nothing. And , that's why I seek comfort in books. You see, it's normal to live a life like mine . A normal 'college-chik's life , minus the partying , drinking , hooking up with guys . Not only this, but most people lead this kind of life , right ? Don't they get bored of living the same dull life every single day ? Wake up, have breakfast, shower, go to school or work , have lunch , socialize, come back home, sometimes go to party, sometimes a movie, have dinner , sometimes  have sex , or if single then maybe do 'you-know-what , go to sleep , dream and again wake up to do it all over again , adding a few extra touches here and there ? There are  very few who actually LIVE the life ! You know , touring the world , walking down the alleys of France , capturing the moments in gondolas in Venice , Singing their heart out in some music festival, sky diving , soaring , bungee jumping , hunting , hitch-hiking, camping ! I am not saying that they are the only ways to live life, I am just saying they are a break from the dull everyday life ! A breath of fresh air ! And , I , DO need fresh air, like literally ! This room is suffocating ! God ! My chain of thoughts 'break' because the smoke , and the smell of  sweat is literally forcing me to go outside and take a DEEP breathe.

I force my way out . It's Friday night and I could easily spend it the way I usually do but I just wanted to go out for a night. Being in the roller coaster with Hazel Grace and Augustus waters for the past few days have been ...tiring ? Yes.  Great ! But tiring ! God , I cried while sitting in a  cafe for god's sake ! I didn't even realized till the old lady in white came to me and handed me a tissue box and patted my hair and said that they were closing ! I smiled awkwardly , sniffing , and thanked her . I just went home , I mean my dorm , and slept  it off. I have always loved John Greene , and THIS , right there , is......is... I don't even know what to say , but the moment ....No ! I scolded myself.  I won't think of anything that sort tonight. I just want to spend a normal teenage-y Friday night. What do they do ? Drink ? Dance ? Well, I AM in a local diner ! Blue Lagoon !  It has Food, Bar, A Stage where local bands or artists perform , karaoke nights and a PlayStation at a side AND a nice cozy couch beside a window with a fluffy blanket and cute quirk cushions , for a personal touch ! I LOVE this place. I have been here a couple of times since I have moved in NYC and Mark is a nice guy and he is the one who thought to add that little  touch to make his place different , special ! Mark is the owner, the owner's son , actually ! He is a cool guy and an awesome bassist. He plays in an indie band. Not too famous , but, they are good. The diner's not much famous because come on , New York has much much more bars and restaurants and nice places , but this is more like a cozy diner for those, mainly college students , who want a silent dinner or a place to be when homesick or heartbroken ! They have the best cocktails ever .

But tonight the diner is filled with familiar faces . Faces from Uni ! Not that I actually know them , but they are the same faces that I have seen staring at me , or sometimes smiling and nodding to acknowledge me , or in class ! And , believe me , it is too crowd-y to my liking tonight ! I HAD to come out . I  have literally pushed my way through the drunk crowds dancing asses! I mean seriously , its just 7.30 ! How can you be so drunk already to puke the Breakfast in someone's shoes ? Yes ! A guy just threw up on his Date's shoes , and she slapped him for ruining her jimmy choos and then stormed off . She is right on my heels though, cause the moment I lean against the wall , breathe in the 'fresh' air , she leans on the wall to the opposite side of the door and sinks down .  Is she crying ?  I guess she loved these shoes dearly ! I fish the pocket of my denim  sleeveless jacket and pull the cigs out ! I am not a regular smoker , just need it sometimes , like once a month or twice when I am too stressed out that even caffeine and Harry Potter won't help ! Marlboro ! I smile at the name .Gus and his metaphor ! I always stuck to this brand even before reading this book , so naturally you can imagine my excitement when I read about  it ! I light one and take a long drag before puffing the smoke out  . " Hey , um, can I .." I look at my right at the sudden voice . It's the girl ! I nod, " yeah , sure, why not . "

After a few minutes and a not so awkward silence , I ask her , " Did he really throw up on your jimmy choo ? " Its the laugh that makes me turn towards her and take in her appearance for the first time. She is cute , with white hair , platinum blond to say in salon language , denim shorts and cute Black camisole and bracelets , LOTS of bracelets . " Oh , don't tell  me you too fell for that ? " I smiled , " I did . " She settles down a bit after her giggling fit and takes another drag of her cig , " Do I look like I own any fucking  jimmy choo ? " I have to say , Nope , she doesn't, more of a vans and converse person ! Maybe even ballerina ! I shake my head. See ?I  do the thinking , but don't speak much , not anymore at least ! " I HAD to get out of there. " I smile and nod, " Yeah ."  She continues , " Like , god ! The music was too loud ! I never even wanted to come in the first place. It was a set up ! I don't even like this guy ! I couldn't wait to get out of there ! God ! I pity the one who actually has vomit stains on her shoes right now . " And with that she erupts in another fit of laughter . Her laugh is so cute and contagious that I find myself chuckling ! I like her. She finishes her cig with another LONG drag. Mine isn't even half finished ! I stare at her wide eyed , " You smoke so fast ! " She brushes her hands on the side of her shorts and winks at me and whisper, " Y'all smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die. " It doesn't take much time to snap my head towards her with wide eyes and whisper shout , " ALASKA ? "

" No love , I am not Alaska ! I'm Lou . Lou Teasdale. " She smirks. I huff. " You know what i mean , and I'm Sky . Just Sky. "

She stands straight facing me , and says with a wide smile, " Well Sky , just Sky , I DO know what you meant and it feels so fucking good to meet someone who understands book references and I really like , cross it , LOVE  your hair , but I really have to go because I am starving and since my 'date' is probably passed  out cold ,I am gonna head home and eat take out . So , bye !  ! Until we meet again . Muahh ! hastala vista ! " She gives me a hug, an awkward hug because I was still leaning against the wall with one leg hunched back , pressed on the wall, supporting me . But anyways, she whispers, in a fake french accent if I may add " lovely to meet you Dah'ling" and walks away. And just like that I am left alone in the alley and I start thinking about this very weird 'meeting'  !  I finish my cig and open the door. Right on time. The music stopped. And I had enough of the fresh air and nicotine  so it's time to eat mac and cheese with coke and listen to the artist of tonight ! Hopefully it will be a acoustic solo performance, I  am in mood of that ! I make my way to the counter and it's Lexi's shift now , so she just smirks, " hey girl , I already have yours ready ! Saw you a good fifteen minutes ago . No coke though. I want you to have this drink I 'invented' ! And of course I named it Sky Hall ! " I gape at her ! " Don't worry sweetie ! I wont mail it to your mum. ! " Her British accent ringing in my ear.  I finally close my mouth . " Tell me you are joking."  I manage to say. Lexi just calls Joe over, " Tell her. "

I roll my eyes. " Well , Wait a bit , you will see yourself." Joe tells  me while winking and rushing  off to another table. Meanwhile she has already placed my plate. I dig in . "mmmm.... Thank you so much Lex. Its...mmmm... " . I take another bite. " Yeah yeah , whatever. " She laughs.

" And , now , I present to you , the  WHITE ESKIMO ! " I choke on my food as Mark announces on the stage ! White Eskimo ! What kind of name is that ! Which sane parent will name their child that ? And as I look at the stage , realization hit me . " Oh ! " It's a band ! " Oh " Please , please don't be rock metal or punk metal , please , please , I start whispering after placing down the fork and staring intently at the stage. They are setting up.  Please don't be a death metal ! I am in NO MOOD for that ! I want something soft , something " Hello , erm, well, its quite a crowd. " ...something soothing . And if this voice isn't soothing , then I don't know what is !

The raspy voice continues, " And , yes, I can see my fellow classmates crowding the whole diner , so , it's all familiar faces  ! "

Classmates ? Oh ! okay !

I take my plate and move to the couch where I can have a better view of the band ! I settle myself cozily , and when I look up at the stage , I find a familiar face staring at me like he has seen a ghost ! I can't remember why he's familiar ! But when I stare at him a  few seconds longer than necessary and he looks away , it dawns on me ! Oh ! The cafeteria weird guy ! I caught him staring at me yesterday at lunch but then he looked away and started talking about Tom and Gerry with ...oh ..there's this guy..yeah..with that guy over there.

Please , be good ! I take another bite ! mmm.. Well,  if you aren't , I won't atleast regret the food tonight !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I can promise you Sky , just Sky , you wont regret listening to  White Eskimo ! Watching their performance !

Love xx ~Atreyee

Not much edited , can be mistakes. So SORRY ! :(

Hope you liked it !

P.S. I know Lou isn't that young , but I made her 20 ! ha ha ! Maybe it was just a guest appearance though !

Bye , enough of my rambling !

muahhh !

And , please , I beg you , please don't freak out about Zouis smoking weed , but you CAN freak out about #SkinFor1D ! OH GOD ! My first reaction was ...." Mummy !!!!!!!!!!! I am scared ! It's not safe to be in this fandom ! Oh god...mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I LOVED how our Daddy did hismagic though !

#WearAsManyClothesAsYouCanAtOnceFor1D

ha ha ! Quite a long has tag Payno ! But worth it !

Finally bye. 

~ Atreyee

Continue Reading