ONESHOTS

_yoon_gi_min_

kth x jjk taekook is more real than i'll ever be Еще

♡ First time ♡
♡ Forgiven but not forgotten ♡
♡ Staring || 2 ♡
♡ MAMA 2017 ♡
♡ Spin the bottle ♡
♡Climb&Talk♡
♡ Daily roses ♡
♡ Letters || 1 ♡
♡ Letters || 2 ♡
♡ Project ♡
unsure
remember
interested
world
bRoS
wizardly luv
camp rock
CUT

♡ Staring || 1 ♡

12.4K 239 101
_yoon_gi_min_

College had already started, it was the second week and Taehyung's roommate Jimin had found a friend and he wanted them to meet.

_

<< Okay, he's gonna be here in a couple minutes, please be kind. He can be a little weird sometimes but I promise you, he's great if you get to know him. >>

His friend smiled widely with his thumbs up and looked at Taehyung who just rolled his eyes.

<< You're talking as if I ever was rude to anyone. >>

Jimin shook his head and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by someone knocking at the door << Aah he's here! >>

He rushed to the entrance of their small room and opened the door welcoming a tall, skinny guy with black messy hair. Wow.

<< H-hi. >> Taehyung said before extending his hand for him to shake but in response the guy just raised his eyebrow making the older wonder what he did wrong.

Nothing. I literally just said hi. Okay, maybe I stuttered a bit but I was just nervous!

The guy stood there checking him out from head to toes for a few seconds before being pulled by Jimin and put on the bed.

<< Soo.. >> The shorter crossed his legs and looked at the younger while smiling.
Don't tell me he has a crush on him..
<< Did you do your math homework? >>

Taehyung was just scrolling through the photos on his phone while laying on his bed but decided to take a second to look at the new „friend". He was wearing grey sweatpants and a large black hoodie. He looked really handsome.

Suddenly he came back to reality when he noticed the boy he was staring at, was actually looking back at him with a little smirk on his face.

He shook his head and went back to his phone while still listening to the boring conversation between the guy and Jimin where actually the older spoke for the most time, and the other just nodded or answered carelessly while glancing at Taehyung.

_

It was lunch time and Taehyung was going to the school bathroom to mentally prepare himself for his last two lessons. He liked going there because usually there wasn't a lot of people. The students usually went to their room's bathrooms because they were cleaner.

He sighed while entering the toilet and taking out his phone while leaning on the wall.

<< Hi there. >> All of a sudden he heard the same voice he remembered hearing that evening.

He turned around and saw Jungkook biting his lower lip and heading towards the sink.

<< There are a lot of places where you can sit Taehyung, why would you go all the way here to the bathroom just to stay on your phone? >>

I raised an eyebrow looking at him, who was also staring at me through the large mirror.
<< How do you know my name? >>

<< I asked Jimin hyung. >> He nodded making me confused. I didn't know if I should tell him or no.

<< You know he...hm...>>

<< Has a crush on me? I mean, it's pretty obvious. >> He shrugged while smirking with his eyes still on me. I gulped and immediately looked down.

<< You know- >> Tae didn't want to look at him but he could feel the taller getting closer. << You look really hot when you're nervous. But the thing is : why are you nervous? >>

He lifted the older's chin up with his index finger and looked him in the eyes.

<< I don't even know your name. >> He once again raised his eyebrow making the younger lightly smile.

<< Jungkook. >> He said while getting even closer. Thanks God there was no one in there.

Taehyung was blushing and he was hoping the other wouldn't notice that. << Stop, we're going to be late for- >>

He got interrupted by the younger connecting their lips. Initially he tried to push him away but he wasn't strong enough.

I mean what can I do now? Nothing.

So he just kissed him back. The kiss was slow but passionate and soon got deepened by the one who started it.

After a while Tae pulled out putting his fingers on his temples. << Nononono. >>

<< Yesyesyesyes. >> The younger just smiled while leaning on the wall and looked at the now panicking Taehyung. << Can you calm down? >>

<< First : You just told me your name and you think you can already kiss me like that?! >> He was feeling more guilt than anger but he still raised his voice.

<< But- >>

<< No! Let me finish. Second : I just told you Jimin has a massive crush on you and you think that you can kiss me like that?! >> Jungkook just stood there giggling while the other walked around the bathroom.

<< I love how you said „already" as if you're suggesting soon or later it would have still happened. >> He chuckled seeing Taehyung panicking even more. He probably just noticed his mistake.

<< Also, it's not like you didn't kiss me back. >> He tilted his head and pouted. << And it's not like now that I know Jimin hyung has a crush on me I'll go run into his arms and beg him to fuck me. >> He smiled sarcastically before noticing Taehyung laughing but quickly stopped just to go back to his anxious self.

After going back and forth while wondering what to do, Tae just grabbed the younger by the collar of his shirt and quickly kissed him before rushing out of the room.

Wow. Jungkook just stood there for a moment shocked by the older's sudden confidence.

_

A week had passed after that special day and Taehyung was really confused. He felt like he wanted to punch Jungkook but at the same time he wanted to kiss him again.

He was such an enigma, cold but also sweet, mysterious and romantic at the same time. Just too much for one person.

<< Hello? Earth calls Taehyung. >> His attention went back to his roommate after the latter waved his hand near his face.

From a distance he could see Jungkook laughing after he once again distracted Taehyung. Tha past week they constantly gave each other stares that indicated how much they craved more of what had happened a couple days before.

<< Jungkookie is coming tonight! >>

The taller nearly choked on his water after hearing him.

<< R-really? >>

<< Yeah...something's wrong? >> He looked at the other raising an eyebrow and that made him even more nervous.

<< You like him, don't you? >> Suddenly the orange-haired boy blushed madly and looked at his nearly empty plate. << N-no what are you->>

<< Ok, I knew it. >> Tae nodded while looking around anxious. << Since when? >>

<< I-I don't like him. >> Everyone knew Jimin wasn't the best actor so it was so obvious that he was lying. The taller was about to say something but then he thought : if somehow Jimin caught him and Jungkook in the middle of something at least he could have said that he denied liking Jungkook.

<< Okay then. I believe you. >> He patted him on the head before packing his things, glancing a last time at Jungkook and going to his class.

_

Like always, Taehyung was laying on his bed just using his phone and facing the wall while his roommate and his friend were trying to hold a conversation.

Tae actually had to turn around because it was too funny for him how Jimin constantly asked Jungkook questions to which the latter answered visibly annoyed and bored.

<< Oh, you want to read that? I actually did and it's such a good lecture! >> The oldest glanced at his watch and smiled widely << The library is still open! We can go now so you can take it to your room and read it later! >>

<< Hm.. you know what? >> Jungkook used a weirdly excited tone for this << You can go take the book and I'll wait here! It's because I'm really tired, you know, I went to the gym and stuff. >> He massaged his muscular arm making Jimin gulp and then nod quickly.

<< Oh yeah, sure! I'll be right back! >>

Jimin literally rushed towards the door like a puppy running for a ball. It was ridicolous.

As soon as he heard the door close he felt Jungkook sitting near him and caressing his arm while slowly turning him towards him.

Taehyung tried to act as cool as he could.

<< Oh, please. Don't act like you didn't give me those stares the whole week. Another day and I would literally die. >>

<< Well, that wouldn't be so bad. >> He chuckled while glancing at Jungkook who was shaking his head.
He, then, started leaning towards the older.

<< Well, I think that Jiminie wouldn't be really glad. >>

<< Jimin said he doesn't like you so he would probably quickly forget about it, too. >> He tried not to look nervous even though their faces were just a few inches away.

<< Do you really believe Jimin? Oh, or maybe you're just telling yourself he doesn't like me just so he can't accuse you of kissing me while knowing he does like me. >>

<< Well I'm not kissing you so that wouldn't be a pro- >> Yeah, right.

After almost a week of waiting they both were laying on the bed with Jungkook on top of Taehyung.
Their tounges were exploring each other's mouths while Taehyung's fingers were playing with the younger's hair and his were under Tae's shirt.

They weren't planning on getting things to the next level yet, that was too early even for them. But, unfortunately, even if they wanted to they wouldn't be able to becuase, after probably 20 minutes of being away, Jimin entered the room interrupting their heated moment.

Jungkook quickly stood up and Taehyung just took a seat on the bed, both heavily breathing.

<< Jimin! You got the book? >> The youngest laughed nervously trying to make the atmosphere less awkward but the older just threw the object on the floor and ran out covering his eyes.

________________

Heh some Top!Jungkookie just for you <3
Hope you like it :3

Alsoooo, yesterday, as usual, I was binging on Taekook videos and I found this one video, that y'all have probably already watched and it was like this scene where Tae leans towards JK to kiss him and then Jimin stops them.
I literally rewatched that short video 10+ times and everytime I died because :

Even when Jimin stops them Jungkook keep leaning in closeeeer
And just look at them, they look so into it omg
HOW CAN „"""FRIENDS""""" BE SO COMFORTABLE AT DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS???? Explain pls

Here you have my little (not so little) rent about Taekook's pretty old almost kiss :)))))))
At least I have someone I can share my excitment with! (You , my fellow taekookers(?) )

Ok bye!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.4K 288 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
75.3K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
18K 547 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.
865 49 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] ▫ one shot ▫ unedited ▫ old © DAYTEEZ 2018