Chiaki x Hajime Fanfic.....(?)

By cheeaki

This story is tailored by how you play. Contains Danganronpa 2 spoilers. More

Free Time
Where to go?
It's a date
That's.. not what I expected
Class Trial
Choices

Introduction

2.5K 28 4
By cheeaki

Hm? You've decided you wanted to read my story? No, wait, play my game? That's right, this is not only just a story, it's more than that. It's basically just like a choice based game. I write, you choose, I continue writing. Get it? Though sadly not everyone who reads this can choose. That's why I have my special guest! He will make the choices and the story will be tailored by how he plays.
So for the rest of you, it's like watching a gameplay, you're watching someone who makes the choices, or in this case, 'reading'.
So yeah! That's basically it.

...Oh wait, this is the introduction? And I haven't even introduced myself? Well, I'm Chiaki Nanami, The Ultimate Gamer. This is my game. I'm here with 15 other students. They all don't know this is a game, but I do. This is the NeoWorldProgram. Hate to break it to you, but I'm dead. I'm an AI. That's why I can talk to the player out there making the choices. I will do as he says and from now on I'll only talk to him.
So everyone else who's reading this, hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
649K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.