Switch of Choice

By BlueSummer99

Disclaimer! Bleach is not mine! if i own Bleach! Ichigo will never married!! I'm sorry. but english is not m... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

49 2 0
By BlueSummer99

Chapter 1

Looking around the place, Ichigo knew he choose the right place and even though Aizen didn't show it, he too approve of the place Ichigo choose to end all of this. Then the two of them began fighting. The strongest in their side, the most similar yet different person clashed their blade/sword in order to prove their strength and their opinion is the rightest.

***

Even though Aizen already used up all his power, he never want to think he will be the loser in this fight. He is the most powerful being in the world after all and Sogyoku will help him to be the god he wanted to be.

He never believed what he feels now. He thought Kurosaki Ichigo barter his reiatsu to physical power that rivaled his power. It just when he get his sword slashed with him, he understand. He didn't change his reaIt'su to be physical power, the reaIt'su is too high for him to detect and it didn't sit well with Aizen.

'Why did this human had more strength than him? He is the more superior, he is the strongest! He even had Sogyoku with him! Why did this mere human can do this to him!' this very thought are ringing in Aizen mind. He never think there will be a time when he act like a teenager.

Aizen look up at Ichigo and began to wonder. He expect a mocking and superior eyes in him, but he just see the regret and the sadness in that particular amber brown eyes.

"Do you know why you lost, Aizen?"

Ichigo smooth voice betrayed all the illusion on Aizen thought. He expect some anger words and alike, not this strange but interesting question. But Aizen remained silent. He didn't want to embarrass himself more than he already did. He used his own sword as a cane just to make his stand more firm. He didn't want to be seen as weak.

"The Sogyoku, you know it power, right?"

Aizen eyes began twitched slightly by that question like words. What does it mean?

"The Sogyoku power make our wish come true. Our true wish."

Ichigo stopped himself from speaking, he want to see Aizen right now. He need to say this to Aizen when they stare at each other eyes. Aizen still on his own thought, he mostly silent, but Ichigo statement make him more curious.

"I know about that, Kurosaki Ichigo. What is the relations between the two problems?"

"You are and still had Sogyoku on your possession when we fought, then why did you lose? The answer is simple, Aizen. You did not want to win. You simply searching for someone who can compete with you. You waiting and waiting, but the people who could compete with you never come. In the end you start watching this world as a mere entertainment that had lose it shine. Then you began your search, hoping that if you give them enough reason, the very person that could compete with you will come. That's your very true reason starting this war. To search for the one who could keep up with you, the genius Soul Reaper."

Word after words that Ichigo said like a knife to Aizen. He never realize his own wish like that. He want all the insect gone! They all beneath him. But parts of him know what Ichigo is the truth. He just didn't want to approve it.

On the other hand, Ichigo looked up at Aizen with a sad eyes that filled with regret and pain.

"In the end, you hope to meet with me. The one who could contest you. Someone to compete. The one who could make you felt more alive as I held more power than you." Ichigo began to avert his eyes to anywhere but Aizen, in the end he sort of gazing at the sky.

Aizen mind stopped. He want to meet him?

"You?"

The disbelief on Aizen voice is too much to be discarded. But it was right. Everything make sense if it is like that. The most logical reason why he did lose on this human.

"Yeah, me." Ichigo turn around and stare at Aizen eyes.

Ichigo voice was monotone. Clear of emotion. When he said them, Aizen felt like something cracks.

"It's really a shame that we met rather late. As it is I perfectly understood what you felt. I always different from my peers. Now that I become a soul reaper, I still is different from any of them. What should I do?" Ichigo said quietly while letting his head stop at Aizen shoulder. It was just enough for Aizen to hear.

But before Aizen could say anything, Geta Boushi come and activated the seal. Ichigo watch as Aizen being dragged off. It was unknown whether it's fortunate that he never speak of that to anyone.

Ignoring everyone who headed to him, Ichigo flew away and stopping in his mother grave. He sat there for a very long time and finally let the darkness claim him.

***

The first thing Ichigo see when he open his eyes is Geta Boushi. Not that shocking, but Ichigo kinda hope the one he saw first is Yuzu or Karin. He somewhat feel like something will happen in foresable future and Ichigo will did not like the outcome. Cause it will cost him his sisters.

Sighing inwardly, Ichigo began to felt his own reaIt'su. It was really in sorry state. Even though he already know the outcome It's still hurt to see that a part of him got sealed away like that. If what Tensa Zangetsu said is true. Ichigo look more deep and found out that his reaIt'su did not disappear, it merely come to their hibernating time and slowly but surely get their power back. Relief run through his own vein. He truly had to thanks all the gods.

"When..." Ichigo said, his voice husky because the lack of power in his body.

"It's been a week, Kurosaki-kun." Getaboushi told me, from his eyes, Ichigo could feel the curiousity he held for what actually happen in that last battle. Because he saw Ichigo talking with Aizen before the trap is done.

"Your power is slowly disappearing, your hair is shorter too." He said helpfully, Ichigo just let his eyes closed and give him a wry smile.

"It's that so?"

Uruhara Kisuke pride himself not as a vain man, but a smart kind of man. He thought he know his wayward student, a naïve short tempered but very charismatic teenager. But in the last few minutes, he couldn't help but think that something is very different now in Kurosaki Ichigo.

"Ne, Getaboushi. What happen to Aizen?"

Now, more better. He know that Ichigo will ask this.

"He is on custody. The Seireitei already giving him his punishment. As they cannot kill him as their power is lacking. They could lock him with all his power sealed." He told Ichigo while searching for any emotion he had. But how surprisingly, the teenager didn't give any response.

"So... he didn't die?" the question is rather strange, but Kisuke still answer the teenager.

"No, Kurosaki-kun. Aizen did not die. Is there something else you want to ask?"

"No."

Then, both of them kept their silent. Each has their own deep musing. Alas, it's over when Ichigo shinigami friends come. They said goodbye as it is the last time Ichigo will see them.

***

A month already passed after the winter war. Ichigo, though he never show it, is angry with his bastard of dad. He found out something new about his mother. Turn out he did not as normal as he first think he was and the normal in his dictionary is already way off the chard.

Not to mention that goat face didn't tell anything about himself being a shinigami. A captain nonetheless. Not to mention this so called isolation from any of his friends. Just Ishida behave the same to him. The others did as far as not greeting him or avoiding him just so they did not 'hurts' his feeling. It was sick. Fuck he is really tired of this.

King! Just confront them! Said you all sick of them! I don't like it here when the sky all cloudy!

Ichigo, you could ask them to stop. If you couldn't withstand their so called protecting you.

'I want them to realize by themselves, Shiro, Ossan. Not to mention I want to see the seireitei way of dealing with the aftermath. And I'm utterly disappointed. It is a good think that they could not sense my reaIt'su anymore. And think I'm powerless. Because I know that even though that Aizen did something crazy, his intention is right of bat.' Ichigo said to his hollow and zanpakuto.

'Furthermore, I think, I want to see Aizen before graduation. Before I go to London. You know, I want to see him. It's been over 7 years already... but I want to hear what Aizen supposed to say before the trap got him.'

Then go for it king! I want to see the man too! See if we could fight with him! Hahaha!

Ichigo... I will always beside you. But before that, there is something I need to tell you. It's about your mother.

'I know. Well... we could talk this of in a simple nap.'

!ӱJ.$6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
87.1K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...