F R E E ✔ [completed]

Od Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... Viac

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Prom:64

2.2K 65 60
Od Beasterz02

Deja: 

"I'm nervous!" Chloe squealed. "Jack will be here soon and I'm having second thoughts on this dress and my hair looks horrible! My make up! Just me in general!"

"Look, Chloe. You look absolutely amazing," I said.

"But it's my senior prom and I'm taking a guy who I'm absolutely in love with and I don't know what I'm doing."

"You'll do fine! It's just a school dance!"

"I wanna ask him out," she said.

"So, do it. Tonight."

She whined a little bit and continued to get ready.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" She asked. I felt my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach.

"Jayden didn't ask me," I said.

"He probably thinks you guys are already going together since you guys are dating."

"That's not what it was like for homecoming..." I sighed. "I'm fine with staying home. It's just a school dance anyways."

"It's not just a school dance. It's a night that will go down as good or bad that you will remember for the rest of your life."

"Thanks, I will love remembering the night I wasn't asked to prom by my boyfriend. I'll lie in bed at night and think about not being good enough." She rolled her eyes.

"I swear Tony told me Jayden asked you already," she said.

"When?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I heard tapping on my window and I looked over. Jayden was knocking on the window. I slid it open and he crawled in.

"Hey," he said. Chloe just rolled her eyes and moved her stuff to the bathroom to get ready. She closed the door behind her to give us more privacy.

"Hi..."

"What's Chloe getting ready for?" He asked.

"Are you serious?" He looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, what?"

"Chloe is getting ready for prom." He looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm stupid," he said burying his face in his hands. "I was supposed to ask you! And I totally spaced. The poster I made is in the little hut thing next to the beach."

"It's okay," I said.

"I wanted to take you. It's my last prom. Well, also my first and I can't take you because I'm an idiot!"

"It's fine."

"No, it's not."

"Jayden, it's fine," I said holding his face in my hand. 

"I just wanted to take you. And I don't have anything prepared to take you and tickets to prom are sold out."

"Well, everyone will be at prom meaning no one will be at the mall or the movies. Or anywhere else that's super packed all the time."

"What are you trying to say?" He asked.

"Let's just not go. I'll take you next year and it'll all be good." He smiled.

"You sure?"

"Positive," I said with a smile. I brought him down to me and kissed his cheek.

He pulled me close and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach.

"DEJA!?" The door swung open and Chloe stood there awkwardly.

"Yeah?" I said pulling away quickly.

"Did I just interrupt something?" She asks staring at us awkwardly. Jayden was still holding me close.

"Yeah," Jayden said with a nod. I hit his stomach with my hand causing him to wince in pain.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Do you have an eyelash curler?"

"THAT'S ALL YOU NEEDED?!" Jayden asked staring at the both of us. I roll my eyes and grab my eyelash curler out of my makeup bag and handing it to her. Jayden sat on my bed. Chloe just stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes.

I laughed and sat down next to him. Hashbrown walked over. Jayden played with him like he was a little kid. I smiled and watched them.

...

"Be good!" I called after taking cute pictures of Chloe and Jack.

They grow up so fast...

They walked over to the cute limo that Jack got and I waved goodbye.

When the taillights of the limo disappeared, I walked back in to find Jayden dressed nicely. He wore his tan jogger pants with a navy blue button down shirt and white tie.

"What are you dressed for?" I asked.

"For our date!" He smiled and ran over to me. I ran away from him, but he caught me and slung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down," I said as he carried me up the stairs. Hashbrown barked and chased his tail when we walked into the room. His paw was a lot better than it was a few weeks ago.

Zach hasn't said a word to me since I left the letter, but I heard he and Peyton were over. Fans are questioning because part of their argument was caught on Erika's vlog. Peyton is also a part of Team 10 now.

"You have to get ready," Jayden said tossing me onto my bed.

"Where are we going?"

"I made very nice plans in less than 20 minutes. Plans that include wearing this nave blue  dress with these white vans," he said handing me the items.

"Where did you get this dress?!"

"I have ways. Now hurry! We don't have time!" He grabbed Hashbrown and left the room so I could change.

I put on the dress and the shoes and did all the things I usually do to get ready.

"Jayden?!" I called down down the stairs.

"Yes?!"

"Should I wear makeup?!"

"You're beautiful without it!"

"I'm gonna wear makeup!"

"You do you!"

I smiled and rushed back into the room to do my makeup and hair.

"Deja?" Jayden called from downstairs.

"One second!" I grabbed my phone off the charger and ran downstairs.

Hashbrown was wearing a cute navy blue bowtie. I smiled.

"Ready?" Jayden asked.

I nodded. He grabbed my hand while holding onto Jayden's leash with the other and we walked outside and to the car.

...

We went to a super fancy restaurant. Jayden somehow managed to convince the manager to let Hashbrown in with us.

...

I finished eating my dessert. Jayden was on his 5th ice cream and I was still laughing.

"We're gonna be late!" He said calling the waiter over for the bill.

He quickly paid.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we ran to the car. Hashbrown hopped in the backseat.

Jayden began driving.

"You know how much I love you right?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

He reached over and popped open glove compartment.

He pulled out 2 purple and gold neatly decorated tickets.

"I'm taking you to prom," he said.

"What?" He pulled up in front of the school which was lined with students.

He helped me out of the car. Jonah and Daniel came around the corner in the car and picked Hashbrown up.

"It might be a little late, but will you go to prom with me?" He asked as we stood in front of the main entrance of the school.

"Well, we're already here!" I smiled. "Yes!"

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I thought you forgot... Like legit."

"It's called acting." I laughed a little bit and stared into his eyes.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too."

Jack: 

"I am so happy you said yes," Chloe said with a smile. "I might've been stuck with Hudson."

I laughed a little. Hudson was this super cocky jerk in her Art class. She told me about him on the phone once.

"I'm glad you asked," I said with a smile. She blushed and looked down at her feet. She's honestly the cutest when she does that.

"Do you like me?" She asked looking up and into my eyes. My breath hitched. "Because I really like you..."

I stared at her lips and I couldn't believe those words came out of her mouth.

"Jack?" I hummed in response. "Do you?"

I nodded my head quickly unsure of what to say. I felt numb under her touch and my heart melted while looking her in the eyes.

"I'm so happy you said you do," she said letting out a sigh if relief. I just nodded.

Then the oddest thing happened.

I leaned in and kissed her. She moved back a bit and touched her lips.

"Sorry," I said. My voice a dry.

"It's fine." She smiled. "I've liked you for a while now and I was wondering if you would go out with me..."

My heart trembled.

I stood there not knowing what to say or do, but then I felt the need to pee. And I ran. Right out of the gym and outside the building.

I left her standing there and I knew that I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

Deja:

"Jack?" Jack zoomed right past me and out the doors. Chloe stood in the center of the room with wide eyes.

Jack was gone and there was no sight of him.

"I'll go look for him," Jayden said walking in the direction Jack went.

I walked over to Chloe. Her eyes were beginning to water.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head and began removing her false eyelashes. She took off her heals.

She walked out the door while continuing to remove her earings and necklace.

I followed her.

"I'm done with boys," she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home."

"How?"

"I'll walk."

"No, Stay. Jayden and I will drop you off."

"I need my space, Deja. Just leave me alone..." She walked away. I felt bad for her and I wanted to help, but she wanted to be alone.

...

Jack left and so did Chloe.

Jayden and I danced in a huge group with some of his friends and mine.

Jamal ended up stepping up and asking Bridget to prom since she no longer had a date and since she already had her dress picked, she couldn't let it go to waste, so she said yes.

"BHHS students!" Stacey our school's SBO President said into the mic on the stage. "It is time to announce this year's Prom King and Queen!"

All of the girls' eagerly waited for Stacey to open the envelope.

"Our 2018 Prom King is... Jayden Miller!"

Two? Homecoming and Prom?

"And our 2018 Prom Queen is..."

Bridget Worth I mouthed imitating Stacey's squeaky voice.

"-Deja Johnson!" I looked up at her. Everyone was staring at me making me feel nervous.

Jayden smiled from the stage with his crown. I wasn't even in the running, but I was nominated. Jayden didn't run either.

I walked up the small stage place and smiled awkwardly as Stacey placed the crown on my head.

Then we had the prom king and queen dance.

I smiled as they played Perfect.

"Our song," Jayden said pulling me close.

"Our song." I lied my head on his chest as we danced.

"I love you." I smiled and continued to dance with him. "You drive me crazy."

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked with a laugh.

He drives me absolutely crazy...

He placed a kiss on my lips and I knew with every bone in my body, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him...

///

She can keep saying that... But Zach is making an epic comeback and nothing is getting in the way this time

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

115K 1.5K 59
A book following the life of young girl Ella as she goes through breakups, anxiety and many of life's difficulties but with Daniel right by her side...
38.8K 865 35
𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 & 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿- {"𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭...
509 8 50
A WDW fanfic A girl who loves these 5 boys but cant afford to go to a concert but somehow ends up being best friends with them. Read to find out how
10.5K 80 29
Zach Herron imagine/fanfic about young love, pregnancy and the future