IT (A Bob's Burger Parody)

By hothamandcheeseday

Several months after Andy Pesto mysteriously disappeared from sight on a rainy October afternoon, his older b... More

Foreword
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10

5

61 1 0
By hothamandcheeseday

There's poison ivy, and there's poison ivy. And there's poison ivy."

"Poison ivy?! Where?!?"

Louise rolled her eyes at the two hypochondriacs, questioning her choice to be friends with them.

"Nowhere, not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Courtney!"

Courtney sighed, biting her lip softly.

Jimmy Jr turned around to shake his head at the bickering three, shining his flashlight up to the ceiling.

Louise sprinted into the barrens, Courtney and Rudy remained outside of the sewer.

"Well I'm starting get itchy and I don't eve-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?"

"Sometimes, yeah."

"Then you probably have crabs."

"That's so not funny."

Louise chuckled loudly, the two sickness-prone kids staring into the sewer.

"Aren't you guys coming in?"

"Huh uh, that's grey water."

"What the hell is grey water?"

"It's basically..piss and shit. So I'm just tellin' ya! You guys are splashing around in millions of Wharf pee."

Louise picked up her walking stick and sniffed the end obnoxiously, which caused Rudy to fake gag.

"Wha-what? Are you serious?"

"Doesn't smell like caca to me, senor."

"Oh okay, I can smell that from here."

"It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face."

Rudy scoffed, raising his right arm.

"Have you ever heard of a staff infection?!"

"I'll show you a staff infection!"

Courtney rolled her eyes, clearly questioning her life choices.

Louise, a bright smile on her face, lifted up a garbage bag from the water with the stick.

She tossed the bag over to Rudy, who squealed as Courtney snickered silently to herself.

Jimmy Jr, ignoring his friend's bickering, picked up a tan led from the bottom on the grey water.

He examined the shoe with his flashlight, noticing a name written on the sole.

"Guys!"

Jimmy Jr turned around to see Courtney standing between Rudy and Louise, hands on both their foreheads as they struggled to escape her strength.

When they noticed the shoe in Jimmy Jr's hand, Louise ran over to him.

Courtney bit her lip, silently becoming terrified.

"Shit, don't tell me that's-"

"It's not, Andy wore galoshes."

Louise lifted up the shoe sole, cursing under her breath as she read the name.

"It's Tina Belcher's."

Rudy gasped, shaking.

"Shit! God! Fuck! I don't like this."

"How do you think Tina feels? Running around these tunnels with only one frickin' shoe."

Louise giggled, but turned silent at her friend's looks of fear.

"What if she's still here?"

Jimmy Jr turned back into the barrens, forgetting about Tina's shoe.

"C'mon Rudy!"

"My Mom will have an aneurysm, Okay, if she finds out we're playing down here. I'm serious!"

Jimmy Jr turned around, his face twisted in sadness.

"If I was Tina Belcher, I would want us to find to me. A-Andy too."

The kids exchanged looks of silence.

"What if I don't wanna find him."

Everyone turned to look at Rudy.

"I mean, no offense Jimmy, but I don't wanna end up like Andy. I don't wanna go missing either."

"He has a point."

"Y-you too, Courtney?"

"It's summer! We're supposed to be having fun! This isn't fun! This is scary and disgusting!"

As Courtney finished her words, Gene came splashing out of the quarry, his clothes worn down.

The gang took a moment to noticed him, their faces confused.

Gene attempted to stand up, but the pain in his abdomen forced him to stay on his knees.

"Holy shit, what happened to you?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudy began pulling rolls of bandages of the shelves, piling them into his arms.

Courtney was flattening our three dollar bills that had, surprisingly, survive the bike ride to save Gene.

"Can we afford all that?"

"That's all we got."

"You kiddin' me?"

"Rudy, doesn't your mom have an account here?"

"She finds out I bought all this stuff, I'll be in the hospital for weeks getting examined and syringes up my ass."

Jocelyn stood at the other opposite side on the aisle, twisting her ponytail in one finger.

She was never close with anyone primarily female, so she was unfamiliar with buying tampons.

She quickly grabbed the closest box and skedattled out of the aisle.

She walked into the closest walkway to the checkout, but nearly avoided Tammy, who was clearly off to do whatever her and her posse did.

Escaping her enemy, Jocelyn ventured into the next aisle, but noticed Courtney, Rudy and Jimmy Jr standing in the middle of it.

She hid the tampon box behind her back, Rudy dropping a box of cotton swabs.

"H-hey, you okay?"

"I'm fine. What's wrong with you?"

"None of your business."

"There's a kid outside that looks like someone killed him."

"We need s-s-some supplies. But we don't have enough money."

Jocelyn thought for a second, thinking of some way for the boys to get the supplies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I like your glasses, Mr Larsen, you look just like Clark Kent."

The pharmacist blushed at the compliment, smiling at Jocelyn.

"I don't know about that."

"Can I try them?"

"Sure."

Mr Larsen took off his glasses, softly handing them to Jocelyn.

Jocelyn placed the glasses onto her eyes, smirking to herself.

"What do you think?"

"Well how bout that, you look just like Lois Lane."

Jocelyn blushed slightly, taking the glasses off her eyes.

"Well, here-"

She rammed her hand into the display of malboros before wincing.

"Mr Larsen, I'm so sorry."

The older man winked at the teen, smiling softly.

"It's okay Jocelyn."

He bend down to pick up the knocked over display as Jocelyn whipped her head around and motioned for the kids to get out of the store.

Courtney, Rudy and Jimmy Jr pushed towards each other, Courtney dropping a wad of cotton balls as they left the store.

Jocelyn slid a pack of cigarettes left over from the display incident into her pocket, silently, as if it had been done before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you get my bifocals? They're in my second fanny pack."

"Why the fuck do you need two fanny packs?"

Rudy was kneeled down in front of Gene, dabbing lightly at his wound with a cotton swab.

Being the hypochondriac he was never stopped him from playing nurse, or at least that's what his friends called him.

Jimmy Jr stood on the sidewalk, patiently waiting for Jocelyn to hurry up.

He noticed her walk out of the drug store, a bright smile on her face.

Without a care in the world.

Jimmy Jr also noticed her blonde hair and her smile were almost as if they were glowing.

The boy realize he hadn't really gotten a look at the supposed slut of Wagstaff middle school.

The thought of her made him blush.

She approached slowly, thumb twisted around her shorts belt loop.

Jimmy Jr immediately whipped out the money from his pocket, three crinkled Washington's.

"He-here you go."

But instead of taking the money, Jocelyn crossed her pointer and middle finger, the hand holding the cigarette box.

"Even Steven."

"Ra-right."

Jocelyn turned her head over towards the gang trying to fix Gene's wound.

"Gene from Socs class?"

She approached the club, totally confused with the situation.

"You're supposed to suck the room before you play the Band-Aid. God, this is 101!"

"Are you Okay? It looks like it hurt."

The kids turned over to gazed at Jocelyn, Gene blushed heavily.

"Yeah, I just fell."

"Yeah, right into Logan Bush."

"Louise!"

"What? It's true!"

"Are you sure they got the 'right stuff' to fix you up."

Jocelyn winked as Gene understood her 'new kids on the block' reference.

"I-I think we-we'll take it from here. The-thank you Jocelyn."

Everyone turned to look at Louise, who was clearly uncomfortable with the blonde.

"Sure, maybe I'll see you guys around."

"Yeah, we were thi-thinking about going down to the qua-qua-quarry tomorrow if you wanna come."

"Good to know, thanks."

The kids watched at Jocelyn walked towards the drug store sidewalk.

As soon as she was out of sight, the kids stood up and starting clapping at Louise, clearly in sarcasm.

"Nice job bringing up Bush around her, trashmouth."

"Dude did you hear what she did?"

"What'd she do?"

"More like who's she do. I hear the list is longer than my wang."

There went Louise with her masculine comebacks.

"That's not saying much."

"They're ju-just rumors."

"Anyway, Jimmy had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play."

Everyone turned to look at Jimmy Junior, who was blushing heavily.

"Now, pip pip and tellio my good fellows. I think this chap acquires our up most attention. Get in there doctor S. C'mon fix em' up!"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, because I know what I'm doing without that British guy impression."

"Suck the wound!"

Author's note-I am slacking on updating this book and I apologize greatly. I honestly have been brainstorming a new fanfic while also keeping this one intact. But I am planning on updating a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 4.9K 44
γ€Š~cast and characters imagines/ships γ€Š~no personal imagines, only reader inserts. γ€Š~i try to be gender neuteral unless i say otherwise (they/them pro...
2K 6 76
a collection of it x reader oneshots and imagines bc i'm bored and love them all there is also a miniseries featured in this book, so please go check...
105K 2.8K 17
"we're not kids anymore. some things are better better left in the past." "you're right. but if we leave what happened in the past, we're doomed to r...