UNIVERSE | Fanfic: Logan...

By TheLoversSaga

Kennedy is Logan Pauls girlfriend. They've known each other for a few months now and it's going pretty well... More

Intro |1|
Paparazzi |2|
The Beach |3|
When We Met |4|
Amazing |5|
Woah, Back Up |6|
Touch |7|
Interviews |8|
Tickets |9|
Hawaii |10|
Vacation |11|
I Love You |12|
Victoria Secret |13|
Jake |14|
Time to Go Home |15|
A/N: MUSIC VIDEO
His Angel |16|
Chloe |17|
You Lied |18|
Forgive me |19|
Surprise, I'm Pregnant |20|
Teen choice |21|
Just Us |22|
Italy |23|
Our Anniversary |24|
It's First |25|
Jimmy Kimmel |26|
A/N: #RestInPeaceArya
Outta My Hair |27|
New Home |28|
Housewarming Party |29|
How Was I So Blind? |30|
A Moment In the Bathroom |31|
An Innocent Lost |32|
Is Everything Okay? |33|
Lit-tree-ally |34|
《Bonus Chapterr》
Merry Christmas, My Love |35|
Tokyo |36|
New Year, New Generation |37|
So Sorry |38|
A Run |39|
Mike's Birthday |40|
Devastation |42|
GMA |43|
Over Due |44|
Contractions |45|
Labor |46|
A Light In The Dark |47|
My Universe |48|
| Epilogue |
| Sequel |

Out And About |41|

2.4K 46 28
By TheLoversSaga

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ring ring, ring ring.

I turned away from the kitchen sink, turning off the faucet. I furrowed my eyebrows quickly drying my hands. I dropped the towel and walked over to the island.

Oh, it's Logan. He wants to FaceTime.

"Hey babe!" I answered cheerfully.

He had the camera at a low angle giving me the opportunity to look at his jawline.

"Hey, how are you feeling babygirl?" He asked, I smiled.

"Eh, I've felt better. I'm feeling pressure down there since we're nearing the end." I told him as he smiled at me through the artially griddy screen. "How are you? Are you in LA now?"

"I'm doing okay. And we just landed, that why I was calling," He responded, looking away from the camera. "Plus, I missed you."

My heart melted. Even though we have been together over a year now, he still makes me die a little inside because it's so surreal to hear him say something like that.

I fucking love this man.

"Well, I miss you too Logan. I mean it." I smiled at him once he looked back at the camera. "I miss having you to kick in my sleep, those nights are the best." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well it hurts like hell for me. You're surprisingly stronger in your sleep." He smirked, knowing he'd get a ride out of me.

"You're lucky I'm not there right now or else I'd sit on you." I threatened, he laughed looking at the floor.

"Maybe I'll just go back to Las Veg--"

"No! You are getting your ass straight back home or I'll drag you by your huge, gorgeous, bicep." I threatened with complete and utter, truth.

"I'd like to see you drag me home by my huge, gorgeous, bicep." He mocked. I grinned out of my own hilarity.

"I'm walking there now. Don't be surprised if I have the baby on the way without you." I joked and he laughed, looking me straight through his camera.

"C-Can I see him?" Logan proposed, his face holding a soft smile.

"Sure..."

I propped up my phone against the center piece on the island, allowing him to see my waistline up. I moved it back a little further and he could now see my full torso.

I was wearing a black maverick shirt and some of the men's grey joggers 'cause, why the fuck not? My hair was also pulled back in a messy bun.

"Wow, he's really stretching you out." Logan teased. I shook my head and had a smile. "God I've missed that beaming smile."

"I've missed your smile too Logan. I've missed you." I said truthfully, rubbing my stomach gently.

"I've been gone for like a day and half." He laughed, pulling his dark grey hoodie further on top of his black maverick hat.

"Still! You made me leave without you." I whined jokingly. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry I wanted you to be safe?" He apologized on more of a question tone with an uncertain smile.

"I know you did it to protect me, but that doesn't change the fact that it was torture staying away from you." I exaggerated. He rolled his eyes.

"Drama queen." He grinned at me on the screen.

"You're one to talk."

"It's different for me. It's my job." He deflected with a smirk.

"That's not true! Remember when that spider was in the shower and you claimed you almost died?"

"Because I almost did! That thing was huge. You didn't see it." Logan defended.

"Whatever. My point is I'm not the only drama queen in this household." I concluded.

Logan looked away from his phone lowering it and changing his facial expression to a small, gentle, smile.

"Can I have your passport please?" A stranger asked on the other line.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry im just FaceTiming my girlfriend." Logan apologized to what I assumed was airport staff helping him check out if the airport.

"Oh that's cool, man." The guy replied.

Logan didn't talk to me for a good five minutes and I just watched kong prance around on the floor.

"Haha, Thanks man." Logan thanked looking over his shoulder as I assumed he was walking away.

"Yeah no problem, dude. Take care, stay safe."

"Hey, you good?"

"Yep, I'm fine I just got cleared. I'm free to head back now." Logan verified, still looking away from the phone.

"Awesome! I'll head there now--"

"No, you stay put. I've got security already waiting for me outside." He informed me. I frowned.

"Oh, okay."

He looked back at the camera and smiled.

"How's Maverick and Kong?" He asked.

"Well, Maverick is cleaning himself in the bowl of water I put in his cage, Kong was just in here pawing at my legs. I think he's in his little man cave now." I replied, walking around the island, peering into the living room.

"Its Kong's Smash room. And, thass muh boii." He chuckled.

Logan gave a grin of approval along with a thumbs up, while holding a duffel bag, to the camera.

"Logaan!" I objected, but all he did was laugh.

There was a short silence before Logan groaned.

"Damn I have to piss." He shared making my eyes widen.

"Logan! You're in an airport." I told him as if he didn't already know.

"But I do. I have to go take a whiz." He whispered, bringing the phone super close to his lips.

I giggled.

"Well then go. Who's stopping you?"

"You're right. I'm looking for the little boys room right now." Logan joked, running and exaggeratingly panting.

Logan sighed with relief, clearly finding the restroom. I just laughed and rubbed my swollen belly, feeling our child kick me softly.

"Please don't let me see you pee. I don't want you holding your phone while you hold your dick." I pleaded.

He let out a short, deep, genuine, chuckle.

"No promises."

I rolled my eyes and the screen went black. I walked over to the pantry, grabbing a bag of baked, Lays, potato chips.

God, does being pregnant have it's perks.

All of the sudden, Logan's face returned on the screen. He returned on a faucet which was beside the phone washing his hands.

"Hey, where'd the guys go?" I asked out of the blue.

He looked at me through the camera, flicking the water off of his hands in the sink.

"We went our separate ways after the plane landed. Brendan and I stuck together for a little bit, but he left early since he was going clubbing." Logan explained, exiting my view of him and I safely guessed he was getting a paper towel.

But, another figure came into view. A boy that appeared to be fourteen or so. His face froze on an expression of disbelief and happiness while he brought his phone.

"Maverick!"

He shouted holding his phone up recording Logan, causing Logan to pick up his own phone.

I could tell Logan was walking towards him. Because the image of him was shaky and he smiled in the direction of the boy.

"That's a fact." Logan smiled at him fist bumping him.

"Thass my dawg.."

The boy concluded faintly in the background.

"Was that a fan?"

"Yeah."

"You okay...?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. He was cool, 'nuff said."

He positioned the camera in front of his face again.

"I'm heading back now, babe. Tell Junior daddy's coming home and he should watch his head."

Logan winked at me through the phone. I gave him a 'really?' look.

"Oh my god, Logan. Oh, and we don't know if it's a boy or no." I pointed out, intaking a chip.

All of the sudden I felt a ping on my phone, signaling to me that I had received a message.

"I know, it's just, thass muh boii!" Logan smiled cheekily, showing me the apples of his cheeks.

"Or gurrll." I added.

He smiled a genuinely happy and appreciative smile.

"Hey, did you get a message? I thought I heard your phone ding." He questioned walking outside since the scenery behind him changed.

"Oh, yeah, just a message. I didn't see who from though."

"You can check it if you like. I'll still be looking like a choch when you return." He offered, I smiled. "You never know, it could be important."

"I'm, you're right. I'll be back, stay there." I told him.

"I have no where else to go besides home, to you." He smirked devilishly and playfully.

I pulled down my notification bar on my screen, seeing I had received a text from... Klaire.

What?

Why would she be texting me?

"Huh."

"What's up? Did you see who it was from?" Logan questioned eagerly, grunting as he shoved luggage in the car.

"Um, yeah, I did. It was from my sister." I replied, still a little confused.

"Which one?"

"Uh, Klaire."

"What's she say?"

"I'm trying to see... got it."

Klaire
This wasn't because
of you, this was of
my own choice.
There was nothing
you could have done
to stop me. I love you,
never forget. 💓
     -Klaire

My heart instantly dropped at the simplicity and frankness of her message.

What the FUCK was she doing.

Kennedy
What the FUCK are
You doing Klaire, you
are scaring me.

I began to grow frustrated by her lack of information her message. I paced in the kitchen, uncertain what certain what to do.

I screenshotted her message and immediately sent it Logan, looking at his face once again. He 'Oo'ed in excitement. After a few second he squinted at the picture.

"Okay babe, let's not freak out. Maybe she's just going through something right now and not thinking right. She is a teenager afterall." Logan tried to persuade me. But I wasn't buying it.

"I-I need you to get home.. I don't feel too good... " I warned him.

He gave me a serious face and nodded, shushing me to calm me down.

"Okay, okay. I should be there soon. Lydia is there right now, she should be walking in. Please, stay calm. I WILL be there soon." He informed me tenderly. "I love you."

"I-I love you too." I weakly smiled. "I am gonna let you go--"

"No, stay on with me until I get there. I want to know you're okay. Too much has happened already, I need to know you are safe and sound."

"Okay, I will." I said with a fake smile.

But, the thing is, deep inside, I knew something was up. She wasn't okay, and I wasn't there to comfort her. My little sister was clearly upset and I didn't know what was wrong.

Was she going to be okay?

And... was she capable of going to extremes?

The truth that I was being face with was horrifying and I refused to believe it.

Even though, it might just be the cold, hard, devastating truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 90 36
Your name is Caroline Paul.. Yes you are logan and jake paul's sister. Speaking of your brothers have invited you to la. Your parents wish to stay in...
613K 15.6K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
161K 1.2K 24
This is an imagine all about you being Logan Paul's girlfriend! Including his vlog content suggestions/request from my reader and what I think is cu...
5.7K 96 30
Kelsey is a viner but after vine died she meets Logan and Jake Paul..what kind of drama will they bring into her life? Read to find out...