I'll Kiss Your Lips Again (Va...

By Gerardinflowercrowns

After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everyt... More

A/N
Another Night Alone In The Dark
Flashbacks And Forgotten Memories
Sleep
Trust Me, Love
It's A Date
Meeting The Others
You're My Mate
It's Not Your Fault
We Don't Care About The Message Or The Rules They Make
Back to street where we began
This Means War
Movie Night
Pack Your Bags
Please Don't Tell
I Confess
I Will Protect You
Our Last Adventure
When The Doorbell Rings
That's All Folks
SEQUEL

We Were So Close Yet So Far

2.9K 102 330
By Gerardinflowercrowns

(Y/n) pov
Black figures spread across the castle walls and the ground surrounding us.

"What the fuck are those things," Frank yelled while jumping on my shoulders.

"Frank get off of me."

I squirmed trying to throw Frank off of me but it was no use.

"Guess he isn't a fan of the other covens," Gerard growled as his eyes turned a dark shade of red.

So that's what these black masses are. The other vampires.

Y'know, the ones that want to rip us to pieces and feast on our flesh.

"Frank, i think now is the time to fight, not sit on my shoulders," i snapped.

"Those fuckers followed us the whole way here," Mikey chuckled, "big mistake."

"I bet it was Bob," Frank snarled jumping off of my shoulders.

"Well i hope they are prepared to fucking die," i spat.

Before i knew it i had long claws.

The vampires from the other coven quickly took a few steps backwards.

I had large, feathered, black wings.

The black masses were more formed and coloured than before. They were slowly gaining colour and it was becoming easier to make out faces and features such as sharp teeth and fur.

Wait.

Fur?

"I thought this was another vampire coven," I laughed while falling on the ground.

"Yeah i did too, but they still want to kill us," Frank hissed, "get off of the ground."

"Nah, they are kinda fucking cute," i smiled standing up and walking towards one of the creatures.

"Sugar, what are you doing," Gerard grabbed my wrist, pulling me away from the creatures.

"Gee, baby, i need you to trust me when i do reckless things," i whispered against his lips, "you can't stop me from doing this. I am doing this to help us, just watch."

He let go of my hands and allowed me to walk back to the creatures surrounding us.

They no longer looked angry, maybe a little confused.

"Aw what a cutie," i gushed as i started petting the monster closest to me.

It immediately surrendered under my touch.

"How in the fuck did you do that," Ray stared confused.

"These things are just like dogs," I smiled, "pet them and they will fight for your life."

"That's all it takes," Frank snorted, "treat it like a fucking dog."

"I guess," i shrugged.

"Wait," Gerard paused, "did you know that they would surrender like that?"

"No, not at all," I smirked in response, "sometimes you just gotta takes risks."

I slowly walked in the castle, the animalistic creatures fleeing into the line of trees behind us.

The boys followed slowly behind and took in the interior of the place.

It was black and red, just like the outside. Maybe a bit more, clean? I wouldn't call it clean in the least.

More, organised.

It just looked better than the outside.

There were still vines growing through the holes from outside. There were water stains on the walls and peeling black paint.

That's not paint.

That's just old blood.

How comforting.

There were many halls lined with burned out torches the colour of ash.

There was a slightly eerie feel to the entire building, but that was to be expected. The place is abandoned after all.

"This place is giving me bad vibes man," Frank chuckled.

"You sound like a surfer that just hit a blunt," Ray giggled.

"How old are you guys," i smiled, "you are literally making jokes about high surfers. Aren't you like thousands of years old?"

"Well, since we died we haven't actually aged so technically we are all still young adults and teenagers," Gerard scratched his neck near the scars.

"So how old are you guys then," i questioned.

I had never really asked anything like this because i was afraid they would get mad. They don't like talking about any time before they were killed/turned. I knew that Gerard was 23 but not any if the other guys.

"Franks 19, about to turn 20, I'm 20 and Ray is 23 like Gerard," Mikey smiled sadly.

At least they didn't sound angry with me.

"Sorry for asking about early times," I apologised, "i just felt it was something i needed to know."

"It's okay," Gerard smiled, "we know your age, so you should know ours."

Gerard intertwined our fingers as we began walking down a large corridor full of books.

"Am i allowed to take notes on this trip," Mikey asked while pulling out a small notebook from his pocket.

"No," we all shouted in unison.

"Actually yes," i laughed, "but only if i get to read it."

"Are you serious," Gerard smiled down at me.

"Yeah, I'm curious to see if he's any good."

"Your gonna find some kinky shit in there (y/n)," Frank teased, "all about you and Gerard."

"Then i can see if it's accurate," I smirked.

"I feel like you're lying to us (y/n)," Ray laughed, "I've never heard any strange sounds coming from your bedroom."

"Shut it Toro," Gerard snapped, "what we do is up to her. I'm not going to force her to fuck me if she doesn't think she's ready."

"So you guys haven't fucked yet," Frank giggled.

"No we haven't, are you happy with my answer," i rolled my eyes.

"Did you ever think the reason she made jokes about it was because she was trying to fit in with your stupid games Frank," Mikey frowned.

"I didn't know, i kinda just assumed that they had fucked before. They seem to really love each other, ya' know," Frank shrugged his shoulders, "i thought she would've let him shove his dick in her, that's all I'm saying."

"Frank," i snapped, "really?"

"Well when a man loves a woman they do sexy stuff and put it in their holes,"Frank smirked.

"Was that a fucking Brendon Urie quotes," Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Frank please stop," i begged.

I was at my limit. It was taking all i had not to spill a single tear.

"Oh shit," he cursed, "I'm sorry (y/n)."

"Frank, it's fine, but it really don't want to talk about this right now," I smiled sadly.

Gerard glanced at me with a worried expression before pulling Frank away to talk to him privately.

"(Y/n), i know something happened that you aren't telling us, but i want you to know that were here," Ray smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, you can talk to us," Mikey smiled, "we'll understand."

"I don't think you'll ever really understand it the way i do, but living in the streets of Jersey as a teenage girl doesn't always go so well. There are a lot of fucked up people out there."

And with that, they were left shocked, and i left to find the full sized library.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii
...
Are you mad that you have to wait in order to get a full back story. Sorry. No I'm not. Ha. Cliffhangers are fun. You have no idea whats gonna happen next. See you all later.
Bye guys.

~Cordelia <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9.2K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
15.7K 567 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...
7.6K 342 15
After a failed suicide attempt, Gerard Way gets admitted to Monroeville Psychiatric Hospital, where he's to be treated for his depression and suicida...
18.6K 277 26
REWRITE NOW PUBLISHED!! PLEASE CONSIDER READING THAT INSTEAD AS THE QUALITY IS BETTER !! You just moved here to Belleville, Jersey after your mom fin...