Classroom Moments

By -honeycane

Small moments that lead to big moments. More

Classroom Moments (Royce)
The Breakup
Off Guard Moments
Revenge Gone Wrong
The Entourage
Sleep Over
Story Time
Morning
The Car Ride
Alcohol Equals Slutty Actions
Baby Hit Me One More Time!
We Love You
Meeting Tiffany and Tay August
Our Secret
Love and Hip Hop Talk
Amazingly Beautiful
Baby I'm a Nervous Wreck Around You
Toxic Relationship
You Are A Slut From The 90's!
Late Night Visits
Explanations, Secrets and Forbidden Thoughts
Celebrations and Realizations
Dinner
Meeting Mr.Hottie and Starbuck's Girls
Words from the Wise
Etta James
The Barber Shop
Wall of Poems
Kittens
The Girl with the Green Nail Polish
Passing Notes
Fucking Adorable
Daddy Latimore
Fair
Ride Home
Special Moments
I Didn't Mean It
I Love You
Fashion Killa
You Have Dishonored Me
Salty For What?
Baby I Know
Beautiful
Chill? #Fuckyoumean
Not Knowing
Results Are In!
Back to School
New Enemies
Wise Words From Carl
Inner Battles
Cheating & FanGirling
Search Party
Blessed
Staying Strong
Shit Happens
Niggas Don't Camp!
Cast(Chaged Ages)
Newbies
Thick Thighs Saves Lives
The Crackheads Are Out
Royce Fluff
Charels Sucks Dick?
Sneaking Out
Confessions
Thank You
..omg

Cock Blocking Tay

8.2K 284 119
By -honeycane

A/N:Here you guys go. Thanks for all the votes and comments! You guys are amazing and you guys make me all fuzzy inside! :)
_________________________________________

Jacob stepped out the bathroom after his hot shower. It was 10:00 pm on a Friday.Tay was laying next to Chres with his foot in the air, sucking on his pacifier. Jacob took his hair out of the tight pony tail lazily finger combing his bone straight hair. He laid down next to Tay changing the channel to "Baby Boy". Tay instantly climbed on Jacob closing his eyes.

Chresanto stared at Jacob as he was engrossed in the movie. He couldn't focus on the television, he was too distracted. The smell of lemon and vanilla filled his nostrils. His eyes trailed down his body. He was wearing Chres's boxing shirt that reached his mid thigh along with some black short shorts. His hair was covering some of his face and his cheeks were still red from the hot shower. He looked stunning even in his pajama attire.

Jacob looked over to see Chres just staring at him like he was some alien. It was creeping him out.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he whispered not wanting to wake Tay.

Chres blinked. "Like what?"

"Like I'm some alien." he chuckled.

"You just look different that's all." Chres said tracing his fingers on Jacob's thigh.

"How?" he asked confused. To Jacob he looked like he always looked like...well Jacob.

"I don't know you just...look..stunning." Chres mumbled running his fingers through Jacob's hair.

Jacob didn't know how to respond to that. He had never called him stunning before. Actually now that he thought about it...no one has. Sure he's been called handsom, cute,hot, and even pretty. But never in his life have any of his boyfriends called him stunning. Neither of them looked at him like Chres was looking at him right now either.

"Thanks." he mumbled turning back to the movie blushing.

Tay stirred waking up. He stared at Chres and then slapped him in the face. Jacob laughed as Chres just glared.

"Why you such an asshole?" Chres asked smiling a little. He couldn't stay mad at Tay he was too cute.

Tay hit him again trying to grab his nose. Chres snatched the pacifier out his mouth laughing. Tay poked his bottom lip out.

"Uh..uh!" Tay yelled trying to get it back, but Chres just held it behind his back.

Tay hit him again and started crying putting his face in Jacob's neck.

Jacob kicked Chresanto. "Stop messing with him!"

Chresanto kicked him back laughing. "He should of never hit me!"

"Just give it back." Jacob demanded rubbing Tay's back.

He sighed picking up Tay putting the pacifier back in his mouth. Tay hit him and crawled back to Jacob quickly.

Chresanto sucked his teeth as Jacob just laughed.

"Kissy?" Chres asked Tay puckering his lips.

"No!" he yelled turning his face.

"Fuck you den." he mumbled hitting his leg.

Jacob hit Chresanto. "Leave my baby alone asshole!"

"He's not a baby! That's a grown ass man! He got that Benjamin Button disease!" Chres said through laughter.

Jacob busted out laughing startling Tay.

"He is my baby! Tay?" Jacob said through laughter getting his attention.

"Huh?" Tay said popping his head up staring at Jacob.

"You my baby?" Jacob asked smiling.

"Uh huh." Tay nodded.

Jacob pecked Tay's nose causing him to giggle.

"Can I get a kiss?" Chres asked Jacob biting his lip.

"Hell no! Bitch we ain't together!" Jacob said laughing.

"What chu mean? I own you!" Chres said smacking Jacob's thigh.

"You so fucking abusive!" Jacob giggled kicking Chres.

"Tina! Who the fuck you kicking? Eat the cake Anna Mae! Eat the cake!" Chres said in a Ike Turner impression.

Jacob choked on his spit from laughing so hard. Even some hair had got in his mouth. Tay started laughing too because Jacob was laughing.

"What yo grown ass laughing at?" Chres said laughing tickling Tay.

Jacob was rolling on the bed laughing. Chres looked over at him and shook his head.

"You got issues." Chres said as Tay laid his head on his chest looking at Jacob like he was crazy.

"J otay?" He asked Chres.

"Nah he stupid." Chres responded.

Jacob wiped his tears sighing.

"But for real tho give me a kiss." Chres demanded.

"No. The last time I gave you a kiss I couldn't walk." Jacob said placing his hand on the bed, then moving it quickly before Tay could grab it making him laugh and look at Chres.

Chresanto laughed at his brother's cuteness.

"Why are babies so fucking happy? It's like they high all the time." Chres said with curiosity.

Jacob busted out laughing again not stopping.

"Are you high? What is wrong with you today?" Chres asked laughing because Jacob's laugh was so contagious.

Jacob couldn't even get any words out he was laughing so hard. To be honest he didn't know what was wrong with him today. He was just really giggly and happy. Tay once again started loudly laughing along with every one else.

"Jacob for real tho you on somethin?" Chres asked trying to get his attention.

Jacob sobered up wiping his tears. "I'm on...that good milk and apple sauce!" he sung laughing again.

Chres just stared at him dumb founded. What the fuck is wrong with this nigga? he thought.

Jacob sides were hurting but he couldn't stop laughing.

Just then Mr.August busted in the door to see Jacob rolling around on the bed laughing with tears streaming down his face.

He looked at Chres, then Tay, then back to Jacob.

"What the hell wrong wit him?" Mr.August asked laughing a little.

Chres shook his head. "I have no idea. How was work?"

"Oh ya know same old same old." He said shrugging picking up Tay.

Jacob finally sobered up. He sat up wiping his eyes sighing.

"Hey Mr.August!" Jacob said smiling.

"Hey Mr.giggles!" Mr.August responded chuckling.

Tay squirmed around holding his arms out for Jacob.

"You don't want to spend time wit ya old man?" He asked shaking his head.

Tay squirmed around some more poking his lip out at Jacob.

"Awww come here stinky butt." Jacob cooed grabbing Tay. Tay laid his head on his shoulder closing his eyes.

Mr.August and Chresanto shook their heads.

"Done spoiled him. When you get kids imma spoil dem lil jokers so bad you ain't gon want them back!" Mr.August said laughing.

"His babies gon be uglyy." Chres laughed.

"Shut up! My babies are going to be cute cuz I'm cute!" Jacob said giving a dazzling smile.

Chresanto rolled his eyes. "You so vain!"

"No I'm not. I just have really high self esteem." Jacob responded laying Tay down covering him up.

Mr.August laughed at their banter.

"So anything new with you guys?" he asked crossing his arms leaning on the door frame.

"Not really...I'm mean me and Jacob dating that's about it." Chres said nonchalantly. Jacob just shrugged in return agreeing.

Mr.August just stared at Chresanto wide eyed.

"Wait...Since when are you gay?!" he was so confused.

"Last year." Chres said pulling Jacob's hair.

Jacob sucked his teeth. "Leave me alone!"

"What if I don't?" Chres asked tauntingly.

"Mr.August please get your son." Jacob groaned.

"Wait yall really dating for real?" he asked. He was so confused. Chres and Jacob didn't act like they were together and the last time he checked Chres was very much into girls.

"Yeah dad. By the way I'm bisexual not gay." Chres clarified.

"I can't believe yall dating..." he mumbled.

"Me neither...I mean look at him..." Jacob mumbled in disgust.

"Wait till he leave...word on everything you gonna get it." Chres said glaring at Jacob.

"I'm sooo scared!" Jacob faked.

Mr.August shook his head laughing.

"Well you guys being together is fine with me...just don't be getting freaky!" he warned.

Chres snorted. "Too late for that."

Jacob's eyes widened. He hit Chres upside the head. "Shut up!" he hissed blushing.

"Ok...I'm leaving." He said taking a sleeping Tay with him. This time he didn't wake back up.

"Goodnight guys."he said shutting the door turning the light out.

Jacob turned back to the television. Chres smirked pulling Jacob's hair again.

"Stop!" he whined pulling his hair to one side.

Chresanto pulled his hair again making him fall back onto the bed. Jacob tried kicking him, but Chres grabbed his ankle dragging him across the bed. Jacob thrashed around as Chres just laughed.

"You so aggravating!" he whined pushing his head.

"You so sexy!" Chres grunted in a creepy deep voice.

Jacob pushed his head again laughing. "Weirdo!" he yelled trying to get away.

"Gimme dat booty boy!" Chres grunted flipping him over on his stomach

Jacob back kicked him laughing. "You fucking faggot!"

Chres grabbed his ankles again. "Let me taste dat ass boy!"

"Mr.August! Help me!" Jacob screamed through laughter.

Chres covered his mouth laughing. "Shut the fuck up boy!"

"Mr.August!" Jacob screamed biting his hand.

"You gon bite me?!" Chres asked flipping him over on his back playfully slapping him.

Jacob covered his face screaming for Mr.August.

The door was opened to reveal Mrs.August instead. She went over pinching Chresanto.

"Ow!" Chres said rubbing his back.

Jacob uncovered his face scurrying away from Chresanto.

"What yall doing making all that damn noise?!" She yelled hugging Jacob.

"He over here trying to rape people!" Jacob yelled pointing at Chres.

"No I wasn't!" he said in between laughter.

Mrs.August rolled her eyes. "Keep it down in here I don't want Tay up, and your father is trying to sleep." she said mostly talking to Chresanto. She knew how aggravating he was.

She turned to Jacob admiring his hair. "How long it take yo mama to do this?" she asked running her fingers through it.

"Two hours! She kept burning me too!" he responded groaning.

"You got that nigga hair!" Chres laughed.

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Are you feeling better Mrs.August?"

"Oh yes! I think I just needed some sleep. Thank you for looking after Tay I know he is a hand full."

"No problem." he smiled.

"Well I'll be going now. I'm in the living room down stairs if you need me." She said walking out shutting the door and turning the light out.

Jacob looked back at Chres. He cautionsly walked back to the bed sitting down.

Chres pretended not to pay him any mind. He continued to watch the movie intently. Then he quietly pulled his hair again. Jacob sighed.

"Leave me alone!" he glared.

Chres climbed on top of him. 'You smell good." he whispered.

"Get off!" Jacob whined trying to push him off.

Chres ignored him kissing down his neck. He lifted Jacob's shirt kissing down his stomach.

"Stop..." he moaned arching his back trying to push his head away.

Chres started to lick where his v-line was making his way up to his ear. He started nibbling on Jacob's ear.

"Chres...stop..." Jacob said between breathy moans.

Chres started grinding on him sucking hard on his neck. Jacob hissed arching his back. He put Jacob's legs around his waist going faster. Jacob threw his head back arching his back again moaning a little louder.

"Chres we can't." Jacob said finally gaining his composure pushing him away.

"Why not?" Chres mumbled pinning his arms down grinding again. He then started kissing along his jaw.

"Your parents..." he hissed through a lustful moan pushing him away again.

"So what?" Chres mumbled still kissing him.

"Ugh...we cant have sex..." he said arching his back trying to push him away.

"How you expect me to not wanna have sex with yo sexy ass. Especially looking how you look right now." he whispered in his ear between thrust.

Jacob's eyes closed to slits from pleasure. He bucked his hips letting out breathy moans. Chres's hand slid down his body slowly pulling down his shorts and boxers passionately kissing him. They were half way down when they heard loud crying coming from the other side of the door.

"J!" Tay sobbed over and over again knocking on the door.

Chres ignored the cries pulling them down more sucking on Jacob's collar bone.

"Chres stop....Tay's at the door.." Jacob said between a moan.

Chres sighed stopping. He groaned opening the door. Jacob fixed his clothes sitting up.

Tay ran past Chresanto holding his arms out to Jacob crying.

"Aww what's wrong?" he cooed scooping Tay up.

Tay hiccuped his cries coming to a stop. Jacob gave him his pacifier on the dresser rocking him back and forth. Tay laid his head on Jacob's shoulder slowly closing his eyes.

Chres glared at Tay. "Cock blocking ass..." he mumbled.

Tay reached out and hit him in the face. Jacob laughed kissing Tay on the cheek.

Chres tried to kiss Jacob.

"No touchy!" Tay screamed covering Jacob's face shoving Chres's face away.

Chres sucked his teeth as Jacob laughed again. Tay started laughing looking back and forth from Jacob and Chresanto.

Chresanto couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face.

_________________________________________
A/N:Yep part 2 as promised. Tay a major cock blocker or nah?! What yall think of the parents? Alright guys I've figured some stuff out, so I just got to write it down and put it together. So I won't be really updating like I usually do. So you can request one shots while you wait. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.7K 30
"To fall in love with a world you never thought could be real is unimaginable. To fall in love with someone of that world was even more inconceivab...
109K 7.4K 99
He fell in love with the boy next door.
193K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
27.3K 714 12
Read to find out.