Someone other than her (a Vam...

By MsKadaj7

More

Someone other than her (a Vampire Knight/FF fanfic)
Valentine Lockhart
Vincent Lockhart
Backround: Vienna Lockhart
Backround: Vivan Lockhart
Backround: Cloud and Tifa

A regular night

29 2 0
By MsKadaj7

It was about 9 pm and I was aimlessly walking around campus. My blonde hair blew in the wind causing it to blow into my face. I tucked it behind my ear and continued walking. I heard Yuki start yelling at someone and crying. I walk towards the directions of the noise. Aido was about to drink Yuki's blood from her hand. "HANABUSA!" I yell as I run over there and push him away from Yuki. I see two day class students behind us. Zero comes running towards us. "The hell you've been Kiryu!" I yell. "Sorry." Zero mutters. "Kiryu, take these two back to the dorms, on second thought, take them to Headmaster Cross." I say motionong to the girls. Zero nods and takes the girls to Headmaster Cross's office. "Hanabusa, how many times do I have to tell you that there is to be no feeding on the grounds." I snap. "I'm sorry, Vivian, I was being foolish." he says. "If this ever happens again I'm not warning you, I'll shoot if no one's around." I say motioning to the gun on my right thigh. He nods and scurries back to class. "Vampire scum." I mutter. "The only decent one is Kaname." I say walking off. I lean against a tree waiting for my best friend Ruka who is, you guessed it, a vampire. What I said earlier about Kaname was a MAJOR lie, he is one of the most decent vampires, but I get along better with Ruka. Ruka appears at my side a few minutes later. "Hey, Viv." she greets me. "Hi." I say as I smile. "Hey, I ran out of blood tablets, you wouldn't happen to have any on you would you?" she asked. I smile and pull out a small box. "You know I always carry a spare for you." I say handing her the box. "Thanks." she says smiling at me. She pulls out a water bottle and drops a tablet in. The tablet dissloves turning the water a blood red color. She quickly downs it and wipes her mouth with a tissue. "So, what do you want to talk about?" she asks. "Kaname." I say immediatly. "What did he do this time?" she asked knowing that Kaname and I tend to disagree a lot. "Nothing, he just freaks me out. It seems like he's always following me." I say. "Like I'm following you huh?" a voice behind me says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 238K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
710K 59.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 92K 143
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
770K 38.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...