Nestor and his hoes

Von ugligaybean

Nestor goes to a club and finds 5 beautiful and sexy girls, little does he know they have a surprise for him Mehr

The room

The club

16 0 0
Von ugligaybean

Nestor is home alone on a Friday night, bored as hell. None of his friends answer his text because they all secretly hate him. He sighs and decides to go out for a drink to get his mind off his fake friends.

He strolls into a club he's never seen before, and is shocked at how fancy it looks. There are no pool tables and drunk homeless men sleeping, rather many beautiful ladies sipping champagne lying on velvet couches.

"I'm in heaven I wish one of these beautiful ladies would lick my nipples into oblivion" he thinks to himself.

Suddenly the ladies notice his presence and the music stops. They look him over and give and acknowledging nod to one another. They advance him, pushing him down on the couch and start to tie him up.

Nestor was unaware of what was happening to him as one big tiddy Australian girl was shoving her tits in his face, suffocation Nestor with silicone. Struggling to free himself, the ladies started to undress him. The next thing he knew, he was being chloroformed and his weak ass passed out in less than a second.

Stay tuned for chapter 2 where the fun begins ;)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

187K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
52.7K 3.9K 51
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
38.8K 1.2K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...