Kakashi x Reader(just read it...

By helloworld_1989

Highest Ranking : #1 on KakashiLoveStory You are a member of Team 7. This is a love story between you and ver... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16. Emotions
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Final Chapter

Chapter 17

7.1K 182 35
By helloworld_1989

6 months later

I stood in front of the stone, all alone, looking at the photograph of the old man. This is it. The all that's left of him. All after the countless of great things he did, the hearts he had touched, lives he had saved. Nothing left of that man except for just a big stone with his picture in front of it.

This has been a hard time for everybody in Konoha. Their great leader, 3rd hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi had passed away. Everybody had been in pain for a long time, but it was now that the village was starting to heal.  Lady Tsunade got selected as the next hokage, and was trying her best to be a good one, though Danzo wasn't so happy about it. Kakashi sensei said that he wanted the job for himself, even before the 4th hokage, his sensei, was selected.

I felt the cold rain drop, dropping on my cheek as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

-          He died saving the village, the most important thing to him. – he said.

I looked up at him, and he wasn't wearing his usual jounin vest, nor the headband which covered his sharingan, making his left eye glisten in red.

-          You should close your eye, it'll get you tired. – he nodded. – and I know. He died saving something that was the most precious to him. That's why he died with a smile on his face. – I said proudly.

The hokage was far beyond a hero, and I knew that. And there's no way that i'll ever understand his heroic feelings, but I understood a little something. People think death is the most fearsome thing that'll ever happen to them, and maybe they're right. But what if your death wasn't just an accident or some other stupid thing, what if you were saving something or someone that is dear to you? Then it's just a choice, an easy one at that. Whether a long life without that precious something, or a silent death knowing, that something will be alright because of you. And of course in my case, that something would be him.  I knew what my choice will be, already chose a long time ago.

-          You know what? – I asked smiling. He looked at raising his eyebrows, surprised. I guess I haven't smiled in a very long time.

-          I think he's taught us more than enough with his last actions. And someday, when the time comes, I'll die with a smile on my face.

He closed his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows just as I realized what I had said. I must've sounded like a ninety year old.

-          Don't talk about your death. – he said in a serious tone. – it... brings back some unwanted memories.

-          Sorry.

-          Kakashi! – I heard a harsh, demanding voice as I turned around and saw Danzo.

-          Come here at the hokage's office, right this instant! I can't believe she didn't call you in months ago. She's not doing her job. – the man said in an angry tone.

For me, he felt like an older version of Zabuza. Except Zabuza was nicer in the end.

Kakashi sensei looked at me – I'll be back – and walked to Danzo's direction.

-          No, she will come too. – he said in his demanding voice, pointing his finger at me, shooting me a disgusted glare. Kakashi scoffed, glaring at Danzo with red sparks in his eyes. I gripped the back of his hand, gesturing him to calm down.

-          Okay, we will come. – I said.

-          Good.

He turned on his heel as we followed him.

When we got in the hokage's office, not so surprisingly, all the elders were there. All of them looking angrily at us as we came in, except for Lady Tsunade. She had put her chin on her clenched fist, closed her eyes with furrowed eyebrows, as if she's thinking something through.

I looked at Kakashi sensei with sad eyes, yet filled with acceptance of what's happening. We both kind of been waiting for this all along, knowing it would happen in one time or another. Just wanted it to last long as possible.

Flashback.

-          You know they know about us right?

He sighed. – yes.

-          So what should we do till the time comes? What will we do "after" the time comes?

-          Do you remember the promise I made you? Before we met Zabuza? – I searched through my mind.

-          Yes.

-          That I would run away with you if that really happens?

-          Yes.

-          Then "after", I'll fulfill that promise. – he said smiling with his one eyed smile.

-          You mean we'll be rogue ninjas?

-          That's the part that we need to work on. If we become rogue ninjas, it's certain that they will send the anbu after us.

-          To kill us?

-          Even worse. If it was someone else safer, they would just kill him. But I have too much info on me, so they'll probably go through everyone I had met since I left the village, and question them to make sure.

-          They won't kill them, will they?

He hesitated – I'm hoping not, but I'm afraid it's possible. – I gasped.

-          I know, and we might have to spend the rest of our lives running away, from places to places. We can't stay in one place for a long time.

I imagined what that would be like. If that really were to happen, I would probably freak out cause of the fact that he could be dead in any minute. And all the innocent people... I shook my head.

But to live without him?

I knew the answer, but I was shocked to know that I would rather innocent people to die than being separated from him.

-          Don't we have any other choice?

-          We do have one other option... but it's tricky and much more complicated than the other.

-          Then if it's more complicated, how could that be a better solution?

He looked up at the ceiling with his one hand on my back – I guess I could say it "is" a better solution. We don't have to risk anyone's lives.. but we have to give away something much more important.. – he shook his head – it's too much for you, I can't go through with it.

-          What is it? – I asked. He just shook his head.

I was confused. A better, yet more complicated solution where we don't have to risk people's lives? And what is much more important to us than innocent people's lives? I thought for a moment. The people we care about, maybe?

But why? There's no way that us running away would kill them? It would hurt their feelings maybe. But they'll know we're somewhere else happy, it's not like we're dead or something... wait, is that.. it?

-          You mean we have to...

He sighed – I knew you would figure it out.

We have to pretend we're dead. That way, no anbu will run after us, no innocent lives will be in danger. We just have to let them think we're dead. No marks left whatsoever.

-          Can't we just tell the people we trust or..

-          I've thought about that. But I'm one of the hokage's assembly, I know that they wouldn't just let them get away that easily. It could've happen if 3rd hokage was here but now the hokage's assembly is basically in the hands of Danzo. I'm certain that he will check a couple of people that we were close with such as Naruto, Sakura or Guy maybe. For Inoichi, it wouldn't be a problem, if we say anything to them, he would know easily with his mind technique.

-          Then maybe we could meet him, he might..

-          I thought about that too, but we have to keep in mind that Danzo can use his sharingans in the complete form.

-          Wha.. Danzo has sharingan?

-          Nobody but his well trusted ninjas from his foundation knew it. I've never told you this, ..but I was a part of his foundation, a secret group that he developed for Konoha's will, the intention was good, but the way he dealt things – he shook his head – was just unacceptable, he once ordered us to kill the 3rd hokage. But what he didn't know was that I was a spy, a spy from 3rd hokage. I gained his trust, and became one of the few who knew his darkest secrets. So I, who he thought was the one who will "kill" the 3rd hokage, ended up saving him. I still remember the look on his face.

-          So in other words, you saved lord hokage's life. – I said equally intimidated and amazed.

-          It was all lord hokage's plan, and I was just a part of it. – he just wouldn't accept who he is - And so anyway, if we want to keep everyone safe, out of Danzo's eyes, we have to be dead, and when I say dead, I mean actually dead to others. No one should know that we're alive. But as you can see – he looked sadly into my eyes – it's ridiculous. For me, maybe, but for you.. there are so many people who loves you and who you love. Such as your parents, relatives, friends.. you couldn't lose them cause of me.

-          Maybe I can.

-          No you can't, ___, can't you see? It's too much for you to just.. abandon.

I thought about what he said. Will I miss them? Of course. But what if we just decide to stay here, and let my worst nightmare come true? I won't be a kunoichi, and he won't be a teacher. And most of all.. I would never see him again. Now that Danzo's here, swirling the elders' heads, he would probably put him in jail, and forbid him from seeing any of his student or something else cruel that comes to his mind. I felt like screaming. No, that couldn't happen, ever.

To be quite honest, I was very confused with all of the things that has happened, my mind was going crazy, making me see everything and every person as a blur. Just a blur of my imaginations. But there "was" something that I was completely sure of, the only thought that's been keeping me sane. That I was unconditionally in love with him.

I love Kakashi Hatake, and if he's leaving this world, away from my reach, I will be following right behind him.

I nodded to myself and turned my gaze to him.

-          I can. No matter how much the price is, you're still priceless. – I looked him in the eye.

A/N – ok, let's end it there. So as you can see, the story is getting near the end! Tell me what you think on comments below, and btw, I just love some of you who repeatedly comments, and votes! I want to hug you guys if I can. Hope you enjoy!! i would've made it a little longer, but it's 2 am here, and i have to wake up early tomorrow.

Loveu, and if you want an update, comment, because somehow, it keeps me motivated.

even one word would mean the world to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 10.7K 22
Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love with? I removed some parts because it...
9.9K 456 59
(Under Editing ) "book 1" *I do not own The anime Naruto! Only Ki and any other characters I come up with* Kiyomi Uzumaki, a 12 year old anime...
39.2K 681 24
you are so so excited to go on your first mission​ the only weird thing is it's a solo mission you soon find out why and on that mission you mean Sas...
99K 2.1K 30
Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a team of his own. Sasuke, Sakura and Naru...