PYROMANIAC🔥➳ caмʀҽŋ

By peculiarcabello

Sнe нad a мιnd lιĸe a вoх oғ ғιreworĸѕ 🎆 and нandѕ тнaт played recĸleѕѕly wιтн мaтcнeѕ 🔥💀 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°... More

ii - scorched

I - noтнιng вυт ashes

69 1 0
By peculiarcabello

❕❕❕⚠️ нaѕ slight мenтιon oғ
deaтнѕ☠
PS. Lauren's flashbacks are written in Italics
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sнe нad a мιnd lιĸe a вoх oғ ғιreworĸѕ 🎆 and нandѕ тнaт played recĸleѕѕly wιтн мaтcнeѕ 🔥💀

You had a mind like a box of fireworks and hands that played recklessly with matches. You never knew what true power held unto you, until you see this powerful evergrowing cinder within your hands. And in that moment, you can't stop.

You can't stop even if you tried. Even if the people around you shouts for mercy over the growing flames dancing from your  fingertips. It doesnt hurt you, you're  too enamored by the glowing red amber. Your green irises reflects the hues of  blue,red and orange, radiating brightly from the palm of your hands. And thus, seemed to ignite more fear within the hearts of those who begged you mercilessly for their lives

You like to ignite fear, you like the aura of the fear you held within the hearts of your contenders. That's all you could see the first time you lit the cinder and you recounted the extravagant varying shades of red ached within the woods, furnitures and everything that it made contact with.

That's all you could see. . . you already lost everything, what more do you have to lose? what else do you have to fear for? You've already done the worse of the worse of your action at the age of 12.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

---------------

You recounted your own version of the story, over and over again. You left  the parts that made you seemed much less innocent as you appeared to be, that made them contemplate on whether you're just a miracle kid who survived the burning home of the Jauregui's , or something MORE . . .

something more extraordinary, something more to be feared of . . . a freak, a psycho perhaps.

Yes that's it! A psycho kid that let the memory of their home burned down with each and every one of her family.

It was a good story. . . perhaps It was a good headline in tomorrow's news paper, something to be talked about in this mundane unappealing town you live in. But you didn't tell any of that, you didn't tell any of that because all you could think of is the guilt, more of the fear crawling in your skin, burning you from within.

And in that moment all you could utter, all you screamed is the agonizing pain of losing - losing everything. You jerked from the police car, thrash and screamed. Blood and pain pouring from you even if there Is nothing you could do.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

//

That was the last of it.

That was the last of it, the police officer's words echoed from your head as the last of your family member was being hollered down across the green medical bed off to the morgue.

It was 3 stretchers. You recalled the hours, the minutes the passing seconds that the blazing fire took as It eventually faded from the siren of  different fire trucks. Thick black smoke billowing as it evaporates, and behold the scene in front of you is nothing but ashes.

You watch, you wish you couldn't see. You wished that It was just YOU instead of your family. It was 3 am, exactly 3 am as the fire team terminated your creation and destruction. It was 3 am that it all unfolds within your peripheral vision. It seemed too much . . .all too much for a 12 yr old girl.

//

It was 3 am,the body you counted was 3??
... you only saw three.

Is that It? Who's missing? Is that all of the body?

Your thoughts also seemed to register to the female police officer you are with, causing her to rush off and question the other paramedics in the area.

From where you are currently sitting, draped in a warm blanket from the bed of the parked ambulance. You can see them talking. Barefooted, you immediately got up from your current position and  initiated to climb the side of the fire truck just to hear where the conversation was going.

"Whose Alive?"

A three syllable question suddenly made all of your entire senses jerked awake. The gleam in their eyes causes your bearing to change from deprecated to hopefulness. You could barely register the words coming from the paramedic's mouth due to the incessant noise of sirens from the background. But from where you are standing, discreetly listening, you manage to grab a few words - "3rd degree burn" "mother" "critical" "hospital".

You felt a sting of pain knocking solid-straight right inside your chest, you heard a faint ringing in your ears.

Then after that, everything was a blur.

//

You didn't recall the lapsing days that spread, you never deemed to talk or eat or sleep. BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES, ALL YOU COULD SEE ARE THE FLAMING FURY OF YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER, CHRIS AND TAYLOR.

Their silhouette like ghost ashes from your memory.

Every time you tried to sleep the exhaustion, even  the sleeping pills for your medication given for your recovery, it was ALL futile, everything was useless. You slept but an hour later you jerked awake. Beads of cold sweat trickling in your forehead, your fist turned white gripping hard on  the bedsheets,  screaming FIRE!!!

You woke up from the vividly nightmare boiling from the guilt and pain creeping within you. It seems to unfold within the burnt ashes from the darkest memory in the back of your head.

You were 12 when the burden of losing everything, losing the once who'd given you life and knowing you were the one to blame, you were the once painstakingly responsiblewith just a flicker of your hand YOU made their life turn into ashes.

--------------

You remembered ιt all as ιғ it was conjured from the darkest part of your memory, leaving you in a deprecated state but You blink,once, You blink Twice, THEN you BLINK DOWN THE TEARS and then you tried to dissolve those darkest most unnerving memories from your head.

You remember where you are now and what you've gone through. And that brought you back to your current situation,it brought you back to your current predicament.

And you seemed to remember where your adversity has brought You, you're currently in the outskirts of Town. You've been sleeping on your own trying to survive from the past weeks when you encountered these 3 brute vagabonds that all seemed to have a sadistic gleam in their eyes.

From the 17 years of your unfortunate life,sad to say you have encountered many kinds of this people before and you knew that mischievous smile, that inhumane sleazy character. They all had underlying intentions and You came up with a verdict that they ALL seemed to have commit far more worse monstrosity than You did.

It took you mere seconds for your survival instinct to kick in. You contemplating on being able to relive the idea of using some of the most existential need for hurting and causing pain. You took a step back analyzing the situation that was in front of you.

Like a flash of lightning the 3 drunk vagabonds were circling you. LIKE A PREDATOR ; eyes gleaming in satisfaction as If they were about to devour a helpless prey that went wandering in their territory.

If they thought they could just use you like a rag doll while having their carnal desires satisfied, they are gravely wrong.

You were Lauren Jauregui, if only they know that none of them made the right decision. THEY MADE A HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE MISTAKE AND NONE OF THEM KNEW WHAT'S COMING NEXT -🔥

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
949K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
246K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...