wrong number 》jjk

Od k16b13

the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottes... Více

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two (finale)
bonus 1: job
bonus 2: date
bonus 3: fight
bonus 4: meetings
bonus 5: drunk
bonus 6: sad
bonus 7: graduation
bonus 8: love
bonus 9: concert
bonus 10: encounters
bonus 11: commitment
bonus 12: children
bonus 13: family

forty six

175K 5.8K 10.7K
Od k16b13

Wednesday 8:42 AM

seagull oppa: good morning

Wednesday 9:30 AM

me: good morning to you too

seagull oppa: what time did you get home last night?

me: i got home around 2

seagull oppa: aw, i am sorry :(

seagull oppa: did you get home safe?

me: obviously i did

me: i wouldn't be texting you if i didn't

seagull oppa: someone is little grumpy today

me: i am sorry

seagull oppa: are you okay?

me: yeeeah i am

seagull oppa: are you sure?

me: i think i caught something

seagull oppa: what?

seagull oppa: are you fishing?

me: no idiot, i think i am sick

seagull oppa: ooooh that makes sense

seagull oppa: where are you hurting?

me: my head hurts

me: and i feel congested

me: it is like death is on the doorsteps waiting for me

seagull oppa: that doesn't sound good

seagull oppa: do you have class today?

me: yeah, i have one at like 4

seagull oppa: skip it

me: but i might miss important information 

seagull oppa: can't you have someone record it for you?

me: oh yeah, that is a good idea

me: i will ask my friend to do that

seagull oppa: your guy friend?

me: oH MY GOFD

seagull oppa: what

me: why does it matter what gender my friend is

seagull oppa: i was just wondering

me: i am sorry

me: i think i need to go back to bed before i say something i don't mean

seagull oppa: okay, rest well

seagull oppa: i will see if i could go visit you after my fan signing

me: no don't come

me: i don't want to get you sick

seagull oppa: no, i will come

me: okay but don't blame me if you get sick

me: the door code is 58645665

seagull oppa: okay, go rest now!!

seagull oppa: and drink plenty of water!!

(Third Person)

Jungkook sent his last text to his girlfriend before setting his phone down on his lap while letting out a small sigh. It sadden him to think about his girlfriend feeling horrible and him not being there to comfort her.

Yoongi, who was sitting next to him, noticed how upset the maknae was getting. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh, (name) is not feeling well," he answered as he picked up his phone again to text their manager for permission to go visit her after the fan signing.

"Really? (Name) is sick? What does she have?" asked Jimin from the front.

"It sounded like it was a cold when I was texting her."

"Oh that is too bad, are you going to visit her?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I want to. I am texting manager Sejin right now," he answered as he texted into his phone.

"You should bring her some food and medicine if you are going to see her," Jin said from behind.

"I will," he answered as his phone rang signalling a text. He quickly checked it and gave out a small smile of satisfaction from seeing the approval text to see his girlfriend after the fan signing.

Jungkook then leaned back into his seat and decided to listen to some music to kill time for the commute to the site. He got out his earbuds and plugged them in and pressed play on his playlist before closing his eyes. After an hour or so, the car slowly came to a stop and Jungkook opened his eyes once again to see they've arrived on site. He got out of the car with his earbuds still in and began following his hyungs to their dressing rooms.

"Jungkook!!" he heard vaguely through his music. He took out one of the earbuds and turned towards the direction of the sound to see a girl running towards them. As she got closer, Jungkook started to recognize her. "Oh dear lord, why is she here??" he thought as she came closer.

"Did you miss me? Of course you did!" the girl said as she wrapped her arms around Jungkook giving him a huge whiff of her suffocating perfume.

"Oh, hi," he answered as he stepped away from the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you of course and to also claim what is rightfully mine. And seeing that the ugly tramp is not here, I see you were already one step ahead of me."

At this point, the rest of the members had stopped and watched what was unraveling before their eyes. Before Jungkook could answer the girl's remark, Yoongi cut him off saying, "What do you mean the ugly tramp is not here? She is standing in front of Jungkook."

Jungkook quickly bit his lip to stop himself from laughing out loud.

The girl rolled her eyes towards Yoongi before turning back to Jungkook, "I was not talking to you, I was talking to my Kookie,"

"I don't know who that Kookie person is but I sure know it is not our Jungkook. And man, whoever he is, he must be so miserable if he is yours,"  Jin had said from behind Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a small suppressed snicker at his hyung's remark.

"Whatever, I need to go back. I will see you later Jungkookie," she said as she started to walk away prompting Jungkook and his hyungs to continue walking to the dressing room.

"I thought she ended things with you," Jimin said as they walked into the dressing room.

"She did but I guess she changed her mind," Jungkook answered.

"She is so annoying, I don't know what you saw in her Jungkook," Yoongi said as he walked in also.

Jungkook shrugged, he didn't know what he saw in her either to make him like her. The girl they just encountered was the same girl who had cut Jungkook off in the earlier days right before they got global recognition. She ended things with him for some other guy who, at the time, had a lot more money than he did. But before she ended things with Jungkook, she somehow met his hyungs and left a horrendous first impression. It is safe to say that Jungkook's hyungs were secretly rejoicing when Jungkook broke the news of their little thing being off.

Once Jungkook was all dressed and ready, he sat down on the couches and pulled out his phone to check up on his suffering girlfriend. He decided on giving her a quick call. He dialed in her number and called her. After a few rings, he heard the phone being picked up followed by a groggy voice.

"Hello?" she said.

"Heey, it is Jungkook. How are you feeling?"

"I think I feel worse."

"I am sorry. I will be there soon with some food and medicine for you, alright?"

"Okay," she responded.

"Drink more water and just rest, okay?"

"I will try," she answered.

"No, say you will."

"Okay fine, I will. Can I go back to sleep now, please?"

"Yes, bye. Rest well!"

Jungkook felt bad hearing his girlfriend so weak and sick. He could not wait to go see her and comfort her. After a few minutes had passed, they were called to head down to the room for the fan signing. As they entered, they hear very strong cheers from their fans and they took their seats at the table as the event began. One by one, Jungkook smiled and talked to each fan who came his way making an effort to interact with them. As the event came to a closing, all of BTS waved goodbye to their precious fans and made their way to the dressing room. They got changed into their own clothes and began to kill time by chatting.

"Hey," Jimin started as he looked up from his phone, "did you know like a hundred years ago everyone had horses and only rich people had cars but now everyone have cars but only the rich have horses."

"It seems like the stables have turned," Jin said in response while laughing.

"Ah, hyung!! How could you?!" Yoongi said out of disbelief.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, they finally were called to leave and they all walked out of the room and out towards their car. As they were getting into the car, a voice was heard being yelled out once again.

"Jungkook!!!" the girl from before said as she ran over to their car.

Jungkook quickly pushed all his hyungs into the car and shut the door before telling their manager to drive. The manager thankfully complied and started driving. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and leaned back in his seat. He took out his phone and began listening to his music once again. When an hour had passed, he felt the car slowly come to a stop and he got out before heading straight into his house to make food for his ill girlfriend.

"Whoa, calm down Jungkook. She won't be going anywhere," Jin said to him as he followed him into the kitchen.

"I know but the longer I take, the longer she is feeling death," he answered as he looked at his hyung. "Can you help me make her food?"

"I guess," Jin answered as he got ready to help. Then for the next half an hour, Jin instructed Jungkook how to make rice porridge. Once they were done, Jungkook quickly packed it up along with the medicine.

"Hey! Who is going to clean up the mess?!" Jin yelled from the kitchen as Jungkook left to get his shoes on.

"You are!" he yelled back as he quickly left their house holding the food and medicine before Jin could respond. He quickly went out to the taxi he called for before and got in. When he arrived at her apartments, he made his way to her front door and slowly put in the house code before stepping in and setting everything on the table.

"(Name)?" he yelled out as he roamed towards her bedroom to see where she was.

"I am here," he heard being said quietly.

Jungkook walked into her room and smiled towards her as she started to sit up from her bed. "Did you bring food?" she asked right when she sat up.

"Yeah I did, let me go get it." he responded as he went out to grab the food and medicine before walking back to her room. He slowly opened the container for the porridge and she took it to see what it was.

"Aw, thank you Jungkook." she said to him while she started to eat it. Jungkook smiled at the sight of his girlfriend eating and pat her head softly.

"Aww, you are so cute!"

She moved her head away from his hands and gave him a small glare before finishing the food. "Stop it," she said as she set the now empty container on the side table. She quickly laid back down and pulled her comforter over herself.

"No wait, take the medicine!" Jungkook said to her as he prepared the right dosage for her.

She sighed, "Do I have to? I just got comfortable in bed."

"Yes you have to. Take it," he demanded as he held out the medicine for her.

She gave out a small groan and sat up before taking the medicine from his hands and swallowing it with a gulp of water. "Happy?" she asked as she pulled her comforter over herself again.

"Yes, very. Thank you," he answered.

"Are you cold? It is cold, do you want to get in my bed too?" she asked.

"I thought you were worrying about getting me sick."

"Well when you set foot in my home, you were already infected so you can't really get anymore infected," she answered him as she moved herself over making room for him.

"Hmm, good point." Jungkook slowly climbed into the bed with her and she covered him quickly with her comforter.

"There, do you feel warm now?" she asked.

"I feel a little warmer but I am still cold. Maybe if you move closer, it would be warmer."

"Ahh, I get it. It is because of the body heat and stuff," she answered as she moved closer.

He grinned and started to wrap his arms around her before moving her closer to him. "Ah, yes. I am all warm now," he said as he held her close to him.

"Oh, really? This wasn't just a way for you to have an excuse to cuddle me?" (name) questioned as she placed her head against his upper arm/shoulder. If it was, she was not complaining. She liked it because he smelled good and he himself was also warm.

"No, whaat? Of course not," he answered.

"Mhmm, alright. Whatever floats your boat," she answered as she slowly closed her eyes again.

Jungkook watched her fall back asleep and smiled a little before pressing a small kiss on her burning forehead. "Maybe I will take a nap too," he thought to himself before holding her tighter and closing his eyes.

After a couple of hours had passed, Jungkook was first to wakeup from his nap and (name) did too not long after. "How do you feel?" he asked when he saw her.

"I feel a lot better but still a little tired still," she answered as she cuddled closer to him.

"That is good," he answered as he smilied.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I quickly picked up my phone and checked it noticing the amount of notifications I had. "Uhh, it is around 7," he answered as he looked through the notification. They were called in for another meeting and Jimin had been trying to get a hold of him for the past half hour with text messages. Jungkook finally noticed and quickly replied to him before looking over at his girlfriend who was starting to fall back asleep. "Babe, I have to go," he said which led to a small groan from her.

"Do you have to? You are so warm," she said as she cuddled up to him.

"Yes I have to, I am sorry baby."

Jungkook heard a small sigh coming from her, "Okay, fine. You should go, bye."

He held her close one last time before giving her a small peck on the temple of her head. "Bye baby. get well soon," he said to her as he got out of her bed and walked out to the door with his things. He opened the door and walked out to the his manager's car who was waiting for him.

Wednesday 8:47 PM

jimin: hey (name)!

jimin: i heard you were sick

me: oh, yeah

me: but i feel better after the medicine jungkook brought

jimin: that is good!!

me: yeah it is

jimin: how are you feeling now?

me: i feel better despite the congestion

me: thank you for asking

jimin: (:

me: you mentioned you like someone before

me: who is it?

jimin: oh just this person

me: can you tell me about this person?

jimin: well she is funny

jimin: and she is shorter than me

me: i didn't realize that was something you look at

jimin: yeah, of course

jimin: i would prefer someone shorter than me

me: what else about her?

jimin: um she is pretty

me: don't all people think that when they like someone

jimin: yeeeaah

jimin: it is just something about her that makes her so likable

me: aww

me: you should just straight up tell her how you feel

jimin: i won't know what to say

me: just let the words come out

jimin: i will think about it

me: yes and when you do, do it

jimin: haha, yes sir

me: (:

Wednesday 10:03 PM 

seagull oppa: hey baby

seagull oppa: are you feeling better?

me: yeah i am, a lot better

me: thank you for bringing me stuff

me: and i am sorry if you get sick also

seagull oppa: no, don't be sorry

seagull oppa: are you still tired?

me: maybe a little

seagull oppa: go to sleep

me: but is it way too early

seagull oppa: no it is not

me: yes it is

seagull oppa: no, go to sleep

seagull oppa: you need to rest

me: okay okay fine i will

me: goodnight honey

seagull oppa: goodnight

-

A/N - hi guys

how was the chapter?

i feel like this chapter was the worst i have written, i am sorry.

please tell me if any of my grammar is wrong, i wrote this like half asleep

and please tell me what you think about the story and whether or not you think it should be ending soon

and man you guys assume many things, yes i saw them all lmao

if you have questions just ask in the comments and i will answer them :)

and i would like to address something else -

wow this past week or two have been crazy, my notification has been going off and I like went from having like 300 followers to like 2k in a span of 3 days. this story fluctuated in ranking so much from like super high to like just high and wow. thank you guys so much for the love and support you have for this story. i really am very surprised on how much you guys like this story. i didn't think this story was anything special especially compared to all the other ranked stories in my story's category. thank you guys again, i love you very much ❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 78.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
5.1K 132 29
Where a girl was trying to message her friend but ends up putting in the wrong number and texting a random stranger who turns out to be not a complet...
1.1M 50.1K 123
Jungkook: hello Jungkook: I typed in a random number Jungkook: cos quarantine be hella boring Jungkook: I stg if this isn't an actual number I will c...
4.7M 226K 67
Taehyung's chaotic ass messages the wrong number, belonging to 'straight boy' Jeongguk. ©95vgguk